Give him a try

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Eunhyuk POV: 

"Wake up, our shift starts in 30 minutes" I heard someone say. I slowly woke up. Was the meeting with Donghae just a dream? I opened my eyes. "Hey, you're awake now, good we gotta work" Kyu said. "Didn't you sleep well last night since you're so tired now?" he asked. "Kyu...you made me sleep on the couch...do you think I slept well?" I said being sarcastic. "Ya you ed me on a FRIDAY NIGHT" he said. "Anyway we gotta go back to the club now, it's 8pm and you've slept for a while now" he said and left the room. "How did you do on the interview by the way?" Kyu asked from the kitchen. So it was real. "Good how about you?" I asked. "Good" he said. "Now let's go we can eat at the club" he said and grabbed his jacket. I reluctantly stood up and walked out to the hallway. "Here's your jacket" Kyu said and gave it to me. Wow Kyu is nice to me..something must have happened to him..or someone? Maybe he likes Sungmin? I remeber he blushed when Sungmin said his name was cute...anyway I'm too tired right now to think. We walked out to the car and Kyu started to drive towards the club. Suddenly I felt wide awake. I was going to meet my y boss again. My y hot, y, handsome, amazing boss. Why am I like this? I can't have feelings for him. I can't. I won't let anyone break my heart. I'm just afraid.

Donghae POV: 

"When is the club opening tonight?" I asked Sungmin. "10pm" he said. "When is Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun comming?" I asked. "8.30pm which is soon" he said and smiled. "Did Eunhyuk pass on the interview?" Sungmin asked. Yes of course he did. I can't say no to that hottie..."Yes he's cool" I answered. Right then Kyuhyun came walking in to the club with Eunhyuk after him. "It's cold outside" Kyuhyun nagged and changed to his bartender shirt. "Kyu don't complain.." Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun who just focused on Sungmin. How cute. "Can give you something to drink?" Sungmin said and looked worried because of Kyu's nagging about the cold weather. "I'm the bartender so I'll fix something to drink, what would you like?" Kyuhyun said and smiled. "I'll take banana milk" Sungmin said and blushed a little. "And I'll have a glas of water to start with" I said and looked at Eunhyuk who looked at Kyuhyun. "Okay one banana milk, one water and Eunhyuk I know what you wan't..." Kyuhyun said and went to the kitchen. "How did he know?" Sungmin asked Eunhyuk. "Haha I always drink strawberry milk" Eunhyuk said and blushed. "Really?!, Donghae likes strawberry milk too but I like banana milk" Sungmin said. God dammit Sungmin did you have to say that..this destroyed my image. "You like strawberry milk?" Eunhyuk asked me. Oh these wonderful eyes looked so happy. His gummy smile<3 "Yes I do.." I said but kept myself from blushing. I need to stay cool around Eunhyuk. I need him to fall for me. Well..it will happen soon.. "Banana milk is also yummy, I just love strawberry" Eunhyuk said to Sungmin. "Haha I could just kidnapp you with help of strawberry milk!" Sungmin said and laughed. "Haha probably!" Eunhyuk said and started to laugh. It was a while ago I had really fun. i don't know why really. "Oh I know!, the one who will marry you can propose in a strawberry field!" Sungmin said. "Aaw that would be cute!" Eunhyuk said and smiled. "You guys are weird" Kyuhyun said. He just came out from the kitchen with our drinks. "Here you go, banana milk, water and strawberry milk!" Kyuhyun said and gave us our drinks. "Mm yummy" Eunhyuk said. 

Sungmin POV:

"Mm yummy" Eunhyuk said. "Isn't it!?" I said and smiled. Finally someone else who likes strawberry and banana milk! Donghae have been looking at Eunhyuk the whole time. He looks at him with this special look..."Donghae are you alright?" I asked him. "Haah yes I feel really good actually!" he answered. "You look tired, maybe you should rest?" Eunhyuk said and looked at Donghae. Donghae looked surprised. "Yeah sure wanna join me?" he said flirting with Eunhyuk. "Sorry I have work to do" Eunhyuk said and blushed. "Donghae you really need to watch your dirty mind..." I said and drank my banana milk. Kyuhyun looked at me. "Does it taste good?" he asked and smiled. "Yees I luuv it" I answered and felt happy. Kyuhyun's y deep voice made everything feel so good. I like it. "What are we doing next?" I asked the others.

Eunhyuk POV: 

"What are we doing next?" Sungmin asked. "We are preparing for tonight" I answered. Donghae was still looking at me. He smiled. Stop staring..it feels...uh I don't know... "I'm in charge to prepare the bar and the kitchen" Sungmin said. "Me too" Kyuhyun said and smiled. "Then I and Eunhyuk can prepare the dancefloor and the music and the scene" Donghae said still looking at me. I looked at him. "Sure" i said and finished my strawberry milk. "Come on let's go" Donghae said and pulled me towards the scene. "Are you sure you're not tired?" I asked him. He really looked tired. "I'm only tired if you'd like to join me for some hours in bed?" Donghae said and came closer. "I guess that's a 'no' then..." I said and started to fix with the lights. "Tell me when you've changed your mind then" Donghae said and smirked. 

 

- 2,5 HOURS LATER (11.30)-

 

Kyuhyun POV:

"Hey there can I have a Blackjack?" a short, blonde girl asked. The club was now filled with people and a big crown were dancing to "On the floor" (Jennifer Lopez song). "Sure" I said and mixed her the drink before I turned around to see how Sungmin was doing. "Wow this club is popular" he said. "Haha yes it's pretty popular" I said and smiled at him. The cute little guy sitting behind the bar just waching all the people dance. "Do you wanna dance or something?" I asked him. "No thanks haha, I can't really dance" he said and smiled. "Well too bad" I said and pushed him out on the dancefloow. "Can you feel the rythm?" I yelled to him as we danced. "Haha this is crazy Kyu" he said. "What did you say?" 

Sungmin POV:

"What did you say?" Kyuhyun asked and smiled. Uh no..I called him Kyu..what should I do now?! "It's okay Sungmin, say it again" he said. "Thisiscrazykyu" I said fast. "Nooo slow!" Kyuhyun said. "This is crazy Kyu" i said and blushed. "Aaw nickname for me already?, you're so cute Minnie" he said and kissed my forhead. Did that really happen?! Omooo! So cool! "Aigoo I like Minnie" I said and smiled. "I like you" Kyu said and hugged me. "i like you too" I said and it felt really good to say it.

Donghae POV:

Donghae was watching Eunhyuk dance solo. People had gathered around him to see his amazing dance. When he was done people screamed that they wanted more but Eunhyuk ignored and went to the other side of the room. This is my chance, I'll go get him now. I walked up and surprised Eunhyuk. "Hi there handsome man" I said and pulled Eunhyuk against the wall. "Donghae..." he started but I interrupted him. "Let's dance shall we?" I said and dragged him out to the dancefloor. "Fine" he said and looked kinda unamused in the beginning. "Woah" I screamed and we danced really close to each other. He his hand through his sweaty, wet, blonde hair and it tempted me to touch him. Just once. But he didn't want to. And I didn't wan't to hurt him. I moved closer. More y dancing. "You know you're really handsome" I whispered to Eunhyuk. "You're pretty good looking too" he whispered back. i his earlobe and he took a short step back. I moved closer again. He almost cried. Why did he cry? No this wasn't what I wanted! I took him to my office in five seconds. We sat down in the sofa. "Why are you crying?" I asked him and wiped his tears away with a tissue. "i didn't mean to..." I started but Eunhyuk interrupted me. "I'm sorry, I'm just afraid" he said and cried. "Afraid of what?" I said and hugged him. He accepted my hug and hugged me back. "I'm afraid of getting trícked or cheated on or heart broken again" he said. "I wouldn't break your heart" I said without thinking. Oh crap now he knows I like him.

Eunhyuk POV: 

"I wouldn't break your heart" Donghae said and held me tight. Wait what? He said he wouldn't? But that means he like me? "Do you like me?" I asked and looked at him. He hesitated for a while but then he looked me straight in the eyes. "I do like you, and I don't mean to act like a or anything I just like you" he said and for the first time I could see him blush a little. "Why do you act so cool?" I asked him. "I don't know...girl's like that part of me" he answered. "Am I a girl?" I asked. "Haha no you're my Hyukkie" he said and smiled. I'm no longer afraid to date this man. But I'm afraid he'll be cheating on me. So I have to be prepared. But he called me his "Hyukkie" so I can't resist!! "Say that again please?" I tesed him. "You are my one and only Hyukkie" he said and I laughed. "Aaw cute, I do like you Hae I'm just afraid" I said. "Say that again plese?" he said. Oh no I called him Hae. This is to soon. "I-I do like you Hae" I said and I hugged him. "Well good" he said and hugged me back. I don't wanna start this relationship to quick. I don't like this feeling. I've never been on a date and I've never experieced . Donghae would be my first and if he's a player it scares me. But I have to give him a try. Everyone deserves a chance. 

 

 

HEEY I WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER CUZ I WAS SO BORED xD PLEASE VISIT MY TUMBLR AND ASK ME QUESTIONS http://yeahk-poppin.tumblr.com/