SHORT UPDATE

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Sooo....homework should explain this short update... :(

 

Kyuhyun: 

We're now outside on our way to a paint ball center. You know when you're in two teams and use paint ball guns to "kill" the other team. I don't think this is gonna be fun. "Can I be at the same team as Sungmin" Eunhyuk asked and smiled. "Sure" Donghae said. "But prepare to die" I said and faked an evil laugh. "You can't hurt me Kyuu~" Sungmin said with an perfect aegyo voice. What a cutie. "You haven't seen his evil side" Eunhyuk said and poked my arm. "Bwahaha.." I said and smirked. Sungmin laughed and Eunhyuk sighted. Donghae walked had in hand with Eunhyuk. "Here it is" Donghae said and we walked in to a big place and I walked up to the reception. "Hi we would like to play paint ball" I said and looked at the girl working there. "How many are you" she asked and checked her computer for free arenas. "Four" I said. "Then take arena 5" she said and gave us the code for the room. (OBS THESE ROOMS ARE LIKE OUTSIDE) We entered the room and the first we saw was 4 guns. 2 pink and 2 blue. "I'm team blue" I said and grabbed a blue gun. "That makes me blue too" Donghae said and took the second. "Yaay pink!" Sungmin shouted and took one of the pink guns and gave the other to Eunhyuk. "Yay piiink" Eunhyuk said sarcastic. When we were done with everything we started the game. The arena was big. "You take Sungmin" Donghae said and ran after Eunhyuk who tried to hide. He didn't like this game. "Please can we stop soon I don't have good condition" Eunhyuk screamed then he realized that Donghae was chasing him and quickly started to run faster. They ran far away and I couldn't see them anymore. "Ya Sungmiiin I'm coming!" I shouted after him while chasing him. "Nah omo-AAAH" Sungmin yelled as he fell to the ground. "Haha you're so clumsy" I said and threw myself over him. I sat astride over Sungmin that was laying on his back. "No please don't shoot me" he said and exhaled after running so much. I bend over to kiss him but ws interrupted by my dear er/pabo monkey Eunhyuk and his boyfriend. "Ya Kyu please not here" Eunhyuk said and smirked. Evil smirk. "Help me?" Sungmin said and looked at Donghae. Donghae laughed. "Naah you look good in that position" he joked and laughed. "Seriously Kyu...you guys weren't planing on doing anything right?" Eunhyuk asked me. "Hah not with you in the same room...not even in the same building" I answerd and stood up. Donghae helped Sungmin up. "Can we go home?" Sungmin asked. "Ye baby let's go" I answered and kissed his forhead. "You guys are disgusting" Eunhyuk said and looked away. "If you think that's disgusting think about them in bed!" Donghae teased Eunhyuk. "Sweet Shisus eew" Eunhyuk said and Sungmin laughed. "Well...we're leaving now" I said and smiled at Donghae. "Okay let's meet up tomorrow again?" Donghae answered. "At the club" he continued. "Yeah sure" I said before we left. "Let's go home now" SUngmin said and looked tired. All running probably made him that tired. Well well.."Let's go" I said to him.

 

CHECK OUT MY SWEDISH BLOG (if you have google translate) www.soree.blogg.se 

SOREE IS MY KOREAN NAME ^^IT KINDA MEANS "VOICE" OR "SOUND" :D