Strawberry!

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Hi there! Right now it's valentines day over here but since I'm single and have nothing to do...I'll give you another chapter! :D

Eunhyuk POV:

Hae just promised something I would never expect him to promise. Sungmin said he was a player but he just promised me to always be by my side. And he just rejected this very pretty girl Yoona. He rejected her. For me. As soon as I saw her I tried to let go of his hand. He kept holding it and wouldn't let go. I tried harder but still he held my hand. I realized that he wouldn't let me go. He still hugged me. It felt good. "Come on now let's go the café it's right over there" Donghae said and pointed at a pretty cute café an the other side of the road. He took my hand again and together we walket to the café. "Can we sit over here Hae?" I asked and pointed at a cozy sofa with a small table. "Yes, how cute" he said and we sat down. A girl came and gave us the menu and Donghae started to order. "I woul like this cake" he said and pointed at some strawberry cake. "and a strawberry milk" he said and smiled to the girl. "I would like a strawberry milk" I said and smiled. Gummy smile. I wonder if Donghae likes my gummy smile?

Donghae POV:

Eunhyuk ordered a strawberry milk and smiled. Gummy smile. I love it. "Excuse me..." the girl started. "Yes?"  I said and looked at her. "Can I-I..can I have your number?" she ask me and blushed. "Sorry hun I'm actually on a date right now" I said and smiled to her. Such a cute girl. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know" she said and excused herself to me and Eunhyuk then she left. Eunhyuk stopped smiling and looked at me. He looked unsecure. "Hyukiieeee smilee" I said and smiled at him. His gummy smile made me happy every day. It's like a goal for me to make him smile. "Why?" he asked and looked at me. "Because I love your smile" I said and held his hands. "Really?" he said still looking serious. "Yes, come on smiiiilee" I said and gave him my biggest smile. "Hahaha" Eunhyuk laughed and smiled. The girl came back with our strawberry milk and my cake. I tasted the cake. Not so bad! I took a big spoon of cake and fed Eunhyuk. "Isn't it good" I said and smiled. "Mm tastes...gooood" Eunhyuk said and forced a smile on his lips. At least he smiled. I put a big strawberry on the spoon and gave it to Eunhyuk. "Strawberryy" he said and ate it quickly. "You really like strawberry that much?" I asked and looked at him. "Strawberry " he answered and I started to laugh. This was really a good day. Maybe I would get him tonight? 

Sungmin POV:

We sat in the car again. On our way home. "I had a really fun time" I said and smiled. "Good" Kyuhyun answered and smiled. His cellphone rang. "Hi it's Kyuhyun mohahaha" he answered. What a weird way to say hi. But Kyu is like he is ^^. "Not funny Kyuhyun" I heard Eunhyuk's voice say. "Okay ya monkey what do you wan't?" Kyu asked. "Just checking do you're alright" Eunhyuk said. "I'm fine please don't disturb me" Kyuhyun said ad hung up. So that's the evil side of Kyuhyun? Haha I don't know..."Let's go home and rest Minnie" he said and smiled. When we arrieved to his apartment Kyu undressed to onlt his underwear. He went to bed and waited for me.

Kyuhyun POV:

I was laying in bed waiting for Minnie to come and join me. Minnie looked sad. "What's wrong" I asked him. He lay down next to me and I hugged him. "I don't wan't Yoona to mess everything up for Donghae" he cried. "What can she do now when he has Eunhyuk?" I asked and held him tight. "I don't know...anything!" he said and cried. "Relax we can handle this" I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and held me tight. Sungmin had a playful little tongue that right now was playing with mine. I kissed his tears away. "Now stop crying and rest" I said and embraced him before we fell asleep. Donghae had to ahndle Yoona by himself. I don't wan't Minnie to cry. 

 

This was just a short update ^^ I'll update in a few hours! I have some things to do first :) Thanks for reading and this chapters question is: 

Guess what Yoona is gonna do?