Couple thing.

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Donghae POV: 

Dinner time with Taemin and Minho. We are outide the resturant and waiting for them. "So what do you wanna eat today?" Eunhyuk asks. "Maybe steak...or pizza" I answered and smiled. He nodded. "Hi there Lee couple!" Taemin said and hugged first Eunhyuk then me. Eunhyuk blushed. "Hi 2min" I said and smiled.  "Is that our new name?" Minho asked and laughed. "I think it's cute hyung!!" Taemin said and I could see that they were holding hands. "Let's eat then!" Minho said and we all sat down at a table."We want this couple thing!" Taemin said and ordered. "We do?" Minho asked and looked at Taemin. "You don't?" Taemin asked Minho and pouted. "No it's okay!" Minho said and laughed. "You guys should actually try it!" Minho said and two minutes later he ordered the same for me and Eunhyuk. "I can't believe you're getting married!" Taemin said and smiled. "Is it something that you've considered for a while or..?" "Well I've thought of it but I thought that I would wait until Eunhyuk felt more secure with me" I answered and Eunhyuk squeezed my hand. "I love you" he whispered. "That's why we're getting married" I said and smiled. The food came to us. It was baked potatos with steak. And it was very much food. I fed Eunhyuk. He chewed it slowly and then he smiled. "Wow this is good!" he said and took another bite. I tried it. I t really was good. "Do you guys eat this all the time?" I asked Minho. He smiled. "Well when Taemin gets to decide!" he answered and Taemin smiled. "I love it!" he said and drank a sip of his milk?? I smiled at Eunhyuk enjoying the food and havin a great time. 

Kyuhyun POV:

"Do you remember when we first met?" I asked Sungmin. "Yeah, you asked for my number and I wrote it down at a tissue" he answered. "I still have that tissue" I said and smiled. "I don't really know why...I just have it.." I continued. "Aaw..Kyu~" "And it's in the same pocket as I put it in" I said. "Haha you're so cute" he said and kissed my forhead. He was actually my hyung. Even if it felt like he was 2 years younger than me. "It feels weird thet you're my dongsaeng" Sungmin said as if he could read my mind. "Well...I am" I said and smiled. 

 

I REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS ON TUMBLR :D www.yeahk-poppin.tumblr.com 

ALSO I HAVE A NEW STARCRAFT PARODY ON "Perfection" ON MY YOUTUBR CHANNEL @laajsakitty