Say Aah

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Donghae POV: 

We have arrived at Gran Canaria. We're sitting in a bus on our way to the hotel, it's only afternoon. "Hae..if you're afraid of taking the flight...why did you do it?" Eunhyuk suddenly askes. Well because I felt that you needed to get away. We needed to just get away and I did it for you...Don't he get it? "I did it..because we needed to get away and now we're here right?" I said and looked at him. I must have sounded mad because Eunhyuk suddenly looked sad and nodded before he turned away his head. "No honey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I said and held his hand. I hugged him and didn't care when he sighted and looked away. "Ya Lee Hyukjae stop teasing I'm telling you I'm sorry" I said and poked his shoulder. He turned around. "Okay Hae, I love you" he said and pouted. "I love you too" I said and imitated his pout. He laughed. 

Sungmin POV:

"Minnie wake up it's a beutiful day!" Kyuhyun said somewhere next to me. "Huh?" I said and slowly woke up. The first thing I saw was Kyuhyun, my boyfriend, sitting here next to me, shirtless in this big bed with white sheets covering his lower body. His hair was messy but still hot in some way. "Ya stop staring, how are you feeling?" Kyuhyun asked and I slowly came back from my little dreamland. "I'm fine how about you?" I asked him. "I'm fine but hungry" he said and put his white t-shirt on. "Let's eat then?" I propost and smiled. "Yes I was just waiting for you to wake up" he said and in the next two seconds we were out the door and on our way to the resturant. "I wanna have a toast and juice and everything!" I said and grabbed all the delicious thing on the table. Kyuhyun did the same then we sat down at a cute little round table and ate. "Is that good?" Kyuhyun said and pointed at some pancakes at my plate. I quickly took a fork and put some pancake on it. I dipped it in jam and held it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth.  "Say aah" I said and smiled. "Pleaase Sungmin not now.." he said and looked around. "Oh come on silly I know you like it" I said. "So say aah" I said and he sighted. "Aaah" he said and I fed him the pancake. "Mm this was sweet" he said and smiled. "I know I love it" I said and took a big bite myself. This was gonna be a good day! :)