Chapter 8 Sunny?

Fall in love again

Few weeks later, their tutor time became alive with some laughter not as awkward as the first week. Yoona and Seohyun become friendly to each other, but Yuri and Tiffany has some awkward moments and for Taeyeon and Jessica, Taeyeon always cold towards Jessica but sometimes she smiles towards Jessica.

In their school room,

“Yah, you three!” the girls with blonde hair shout at the three girls who are talking with her friends.

“What?!” Jessica shouts back.

“Where did you guys go in dancing and singing lessons days?”

“We’re studying privately because the principle said we have to study privately for catch up the lessons we missed.” Tiffany said not wants Jessica to have a fight with the blonde girl.

“Well, I saw one of your friends laughing and talking with Elites Yoona. Tell her to stay away from Elites. That’s the order from your class president.” She said and goes back to her chair.

“That CL, she does whatever she wants and always said like she’s the principle. She’s just a class president.” Hyoyeon said.
“It’s okay, Hyoyeon, I already guess she’ll talk to us like that again.” Tiffany said.

Yuri is coming inside the classroom alone and then sits at her chair which is beside Jessica.

“What are you guys talking about?” Yuri said.
“Nothing.” Jessica said coldly.

A while later the teacher comes inside the classroom.

“Well, I heard Taeyeon will late so she’ll start attend after lunch break.” The teacher said and most of the students whined. “And we have new students here.”

The teacher said and two girls come inside the classroom.

“Introduce yourself.” The teacher said.
“Hello, my name is Lee Sunny. I hope we’ll be friends.” Sunny said.
“Hello, my name is Park Hyomin.”
“Well, where should I put?” The teacher said. “Hyomin, you can sit beside Eunjung. Eunjung raise your hand to let her know who you are.”

“Seongsang-nim, I will back to my original seat. So Sunny can sit beside Jessica.” Yuri said and the teacher nods and tells Sunny to sits beside Jessica.

In the lunch time,

Sunny and Hyomin are in the canteen sitting together with Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Suddenly the students start cheering the three Elites names. So the girls turn around and see Taeyeon runs towards their table.

Taeyeon then suddenly hugs Sunny tightly. Hyomin suddenly stand up from her seat and go to Sunny to push Taeyeon away but Sunny stop Hyomin not to do. A while later Taeyeon broke the hug.

“I missed you, Lee Sunkyu.” Taeyeon said.

“What happened Sunny-unnie?” Yoona said.
“How have you been?” Sunny said and hugs Yoona and then Yuri.
“You should’ve inform us, you’ll go to the same school with us.” Yoona said.

“We have to leave now. Sunny-ah, see you later.” Taeyeon said and leave the canteen follow by Yuri and Yoona.

“Did you know Taeyeon-unnie?” Seohyun asked.
“Not only me, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung know them too. But why didn’t they hang out with you guys? And why didn’t they eat at canteen?” Sunny asked them back.

“Well, it’s a long story to be short, they are the Elites of our school. We have rules that we can’t socialize or hang out with them. About not talking with them is, after your break up we have a fight with Taeyeon. We scold Taeyeon why she break your heart. And then we have a big fight and we decided to leave them.” Hyoyeon explains and Sunny just nods.

“Do you guys know each other before?” Tiffany asked in surprise and Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny just nods. “Can you tell me how did you guys know each other?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, me, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona met in summer camp for singing. And we become friends and later we all form a band and decided to participate in our final jam. And later we got some problems and them we’re apart from each other and we met again today.” Sunny explained and later the atmosphere becomes awkward.

“Well, we should eat fast. The time will end soon.” Sooyoung said and all of them eat quickly and go back to their classroom.

In Elites room,

“Why did you do it?” Yuri shouted.
“Do what?” Taeyeon answer calmly.
“Why did you hug Sunny in front of everyone? You already break up with Sunny and why did you go and hug her again. And you know what result can come out because of your hug to Sunny. Every students will hate her.” Yuri said angrily.

“Well, I don’t know what come into me. When you said Sunny is back, I only wanted to see her but I never thought I would run and hug her.”
“It’s okay Taeyeon, sorry for shouting.” Yuri said and hugs Taeyeon.

I hope you guys like my update.

Note about me:
Well, my two fanfics are all girlxgirl
but I'm straight.
I told you guys because not to misunderstand about me.
I'm a big fan of snsd that's why I write about them in girlxgirl.