Chapter 7

Fall in love again

The bell rings and every student go to their music practice room because every Wednesday and Friday the students have to study and practice about singing and dancing. On that day, there are no studying classes.

*And today is Wednesday*

Taeyeon walks to the Elites practice room alone. When she goes inside, she sees 6 people inside. They are Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and the teacher. Usually there are Yuri, Yoona and the teacher but now there are three more girls.

“Why are they here?!” Taeyeon yelled.
“Taeyeon-unnie!” Yoona runs to Taeyeon and hugs her while Yuri just smiles at her.

“I told the principle to let the three new girls join our class because the teacher will not be able to teach them about what they miss when they’re study with many other students.”

“What about our study?”
“You know we learned mostly every part of our lessons. So we can help them.” Yuri said calmly.

“We’ll leave then.” Jessica said coldly.

“Unnie…” Yoona pouted at Taeyeon. “Just let them with us so we can have some time for fun. Other than studying all the time and finishes our lesson before half of our year.” Taeyeon thinks for a while.

“Okay, you guys can study with us.” Taeyeon said and the three girls are surprised. “Teacher, we can start our lessons now, with these three new students.”

“Before the class starts, I have something to tell you guys.” The teacher said and the girls nod. “Well, my mother is hospitalized so I have to be with her 24/7. Her surgery will take in two weeks after now. And  I can’t find a substitute teacher so the elites will teach you three what you haven’t learn before. Is it okay? I think I’ll be back after a month.”

“So when will you leave songsaeng-nim?” Yuri asked.

“Today, I can’t teach you girls today. So you three tutor the new girls start from today, okay?”

“Ne.” All the girls said.

“Okay, I’ll take my leave now.” The teacher said and leave the classroom.

“Well, we should be pair up with each of you three. But how do we choose our pairs?” Yuri asked.

“Well, I’m in the same year with Seohyun, so I will tutor Seohyun. As for unnies, you can pick some stick or paper to decide your tutor partner.” Yoona said.

“Okay.” Yuri said and she gets two small piece of paper and writes something on it then rolls them and bring them to Jessica and Tiffany. “Pick one each.”

Jessica and Tiffany pick one roll of the paper each and they unroll it. Jessica’s paper is written Taeyeon and Tiffany’s Yuri.

“Okay paired are decided. Taeyeon, you have to teach Jessica.” Yuri said and Taeyeon just nod.

Taeyeon and Jessica at one table, Yuri and Tiffany at one table and Yoona and Seohyun at one.

At Yuri and Tiffany table,

“Shall we start by introducing? I’m Kwon-” Yuri said but Tiffany cuts off.

“I know about the basic of you already and you know about the basic of me already so let’s just start.” Tiffany said.

“So, did you think about your feelings to Taeyeon?” Yuri asked.

“No, not yet. Why are you so interested in my life?” Tiffany said angrily.

“Well, I know you’re not really love Taeyeon and your feelings are just sistery love.”
“Why are you so sure while I don’t even know my real feelings? I wish I don’t get partner up with you and the result is… *sigh*.” Tiffany said and Yuri opened to say something but cut off by Tiffany. “Can we start our lesson now?” Tiffany said and Yuri just nod.

At Yoona and Seohyun table,

“Let’s introduce ourself, I’m Kim Yoona, Taeyeon’s younger sister and the maknae of Elites. What about you?” Yoona said smiling.
“I’m Seo Joohyun, but everyone call me Seohyun. I’m cousins of Jessica-unnie, and Tiffany-unnie.”
“What do you mean? You three are cousins?!” Yoona asked shocked.
“Yes, my mother, sica-unnie’s mother and fany-unnie’s mother are sisters.”
“Awww.” Yoona said amazed.

“So shall we start?” Yoona said.
“Ne, Yoona-sshi.” Seohyun said shyly.
“No, you don’t need to use honorifics to talk to me. While I’m tutoring or I’m with you, just think of me as your friend, don’t think of me as a Elites, okay?” Yoona said and Seohyun just nod. “Okay, let’s start now.”

At Taeyeon and Jessica table,

“Well, no need for introducing, right?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica just nod. “What’s wrong with you? Something’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica just shakes her head.

“I know something wrong with you. But if you don’t want to talk to me it’s okay.” Taeyeon said and stops for a while. “Let’s start our lessons now.”

Yay, update after a long time.
I really wanted to make a long update
But I can't think many drama now and i'm a little busy.
I will update as soon and as much as i can.
Comment please
Comments make me happy :)