Chapter 10 The Competition Day

Fall in love again

The competition day, at the school changing (makeup) room,

“Whoa, you guys are fast enough to grab some people for you team. But unluckily these es are not going to make you win.” CL said and smirk at Jessica.

“Who said they can’t win?” Yoona said while walking into the changing (makeup) room.

“Oh! Elites Yoona-sshi, what are you doing here?” CL asked.
“Well, I’m here to prepare myself for competition.” Yoona said and sit on the empty chair.

“What? For competition? So, you mean you’re going to perform together with those losers?” CL asked in disbelieves.
“Is there a problem? The principle agrees and both Taeyeon-unnie and Yuir-unnie agree too. So just go and prepare yourself.” Yoona said and then CL leaves the room angrily.

*Flashbacks* (about why Yoona is in competition)

“Hyoyeon-ah, can you take Jiyeon’s place in performance?” Yuri asked.
“Sorry, few weeks ago I slip while dancing so I don’t think I can do that part.” Hyoyeon said.
“It’s okay, everyone has each part so…” Yuri stops talking and thinking about what to do.
“I’ll do it.” Yoona said and everyone in the room look at her in shocked especially Taeyeon and Yuri.
“What?!” Taeyeon asked again.
“I said I’ll take Jiyeon’s part.” Yoona said.
“That’s mean you’re going to include in competition!” Taeyeon said.
“That’s right. Is there something wrong?” Yoona asked Taeyeon back innocently.

“Nothing is wrong but I can’t agree easily. There must be some other way.” Taeyeon said.
“So, think about other way. If there’s no other way I’ll be part of the team.” Yoona said.

Taeyeon and Yuri think for a while.

“I can’t think of other way. What about you Taeyeon?” Yuri asked.
“Me too.” Taeyeon said.
“So…” Yuri asked.
“Just let Yoona be in a team.” Taeyeon said defeated.
“Yay!!!” Yoona said happily.

*End of Flashbacks*

A while later, on the stage,

“I have to announce to everyone that today there will be no Elites performance. It’ll only hold the competition. So enjoy your time.” Taeyeon said and go down from the stage.

Students are disappointed about no Elites performance.

Then the school Head teacher of music go up to the stage,

“I know you guys are sad about no Elites performance. I’m sad too but for now on, let’s the competition begin!” The teacher said and then all the students clap their hands. “The first group who’ll perform is 2NE1.” The teacher said and all the students cheer.

2NE1 sings “It’s Hurts” and “Go Away”

“Thanks you for your hard work girls. Now it’s time for the Girls’ Generation!” The teacher said but only few of the students clap.

But once they all saw Yoona with them all of the students clap and their cheer is louder than when 2NE1 perform.

The girls sing “We were in love” and “Cry Cry”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHoc0lFOws&feature=player_detailpage

In we were in love, pretend Soyeon as Jessica, Hyomin as Tiffany, Hwayoung as Sooyoung, Jiyeon as Yoona, Kang Min-Kyaung as Sunny, Lee Hae-Ri as Seohyun, and pretend there is another one include and it’s Hyoyeon and pretend like she sings the rap part of Kang Min-Kyaung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vTbZFyrF18&feature=player_detailpage

In Cry Cry, pretend Soyeon as Jessica, Boram as Hyoyeon, Qri as Sunny, Eunjung as Seohyun, Hyomin as Tiffany, Hwayoung as Sooyoung and Jiyeon as Yoona.

All the students amazed by the girls’ skills. The teacher again steps onto the stage.

“Okay, both team come up to the stage.” The teacher said and both team come up to the stage. “I have the result in my hand now and I think everyone is curious of who will be the winner, right?”
“Ne!” The students shouted.

“Okay now I’ll announce the winner. The winner is…

...

......

...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Girls' Generation!"

Everyone cheer loudly except from 2NE1.

Sorry for the short chapter.
Hope you guys like it.
I will try my best to update as soon as possible.