Chapter 12

Fall in love again

 

The next day at school in their break time, Yoona invites Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny to the Elites room and they are chatting while Taeyeon is at one corner checking her phone all the time. Suddenly her phone rings,

*Phone Conversation*

Tae: Hello?
???: Hello, is it Kim Taeyeon?
Tae: Yes, who is it?
???: Do you know a girl named Kwon Yuri?
Tae: Yes, she’s my sister. Is there something wrong with her? (Taeyeon asked worriedly)
???: She involve in car accident and now she’s at xxx hospital.
Tae: Thanks. (Taeyeon said and hangs up)

*End*

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Yoona asked worriedly.
“Yuri… they said Yuri is at the hospital because of the car accident. *Taeyeon said and grabs her car keys* I have to go.”
“Unnie I’ll come with you.”
“Me too.” The other girls said.

While Taeyeon opens her car door,

“I’ll drive unnie.” Yoona said and takes Taeyeon’s car keys. “Hyoyeon-unnie, drive my car and follow to the hospital.” Yoona said and give her car keys to Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny go with Taeyeon’s car while Yoona driving. Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany follow with Yoona’s car while Hyoyeon driving.

At the hospital,

“Excuse me, where’s Yuri?” Taeyeon asked to the receptionist.
“Do you mean the one who is here for car accident?” The receptionist asked.
“Yes, where is she?” Taeyeon asked again.
“She’s in the operation room, you can go straight till the end.” She said and Taeyeon rushed to operation room.
“Thanks.” Yoona said and follows to Taeyeon with the other girls.

In front of the operation room,

The girls are waiting for the operation to finish. It’s been two hours and no one come out from the operation room. So the girls become worried and they’re all praying for Yuri to be okay.

Taeyeon hit her fist on the wall again and again till the blood appears on her hand. Jessica notices Taeyeon action and approaches her.

“Taeyeon-ah, Yuri will be okay.” Jessica said and hugs Taeyeon and rubs her hands on Taeyeon’s back.

Taeyeon starts crying on Jessica’s shoulder and hugs Jessica tightly. Jessica is rubbing her hands on Taeyeon’s back and whispering to Taeyeon that Yuri will be okay. A while later, Taeyeon stops crying and Jessica walks towards the reception and asks for some bandage and medicine. She then comes back to Taeyeon and heals her wound.

Few moments later, the doctor comes out from the operation room, and the girls rushed towards the doctor.

“Doctor, is Yuri okay?” Taeyeon said.
“And you are?” The doctor asked.
“I’m her sister.”
“Well, I’m so sorry. We tried our best but…”

Thanks 'Mika-11' & 'kesujo' because of your comments I got some strength.
So, I update just a little one.
But don't worry I'll update as soon as possible.
Hope you guys enjoy it.