Chapter 31

Fall in love again

Taeyeon goes back to Elite’s room. She sees Yuri alone in the room watching TV.

“Hey, what are you doing here alone?” Taeyeon asked.
“Well, I’m waiting for you. I know you’ll come inside the room.” Yuri answered.
“Why are you waiting for me and where’s Yoona?”
“I want to have a talk with you and Yoona is in the practice room, maybe practice dancing or date with Seohyun. Anyway, come here, sit. I want to talk with you.”

Taeyeon goes and sits besides Yuri and Yuri switch off the TV.

“What are you going to do now?” Yuri asked.
“Do what? What are you talking about, Yuri?”
“Jessica.” Yuri said again and look straight into Taeyeon’s eyes.
“I don’t know.”
“What do you mean ‘you don’t know’? You and me both know exactly that you love Jessica!”

“I know I love her but I don’t want to make a move again. I don’t want to get separate because of my grandpa again. I… I… I don’t want to feel heartbreak again.

“Tae, you can see her love and she already confessed to you. You can just accept her. Don’t be a coward, Tae. Just accept her. She loves you and she’s not going cheat on you or break up with you. She loves you, she really is.” Yuri said and leaves the room.

 

 

 

“Hey Fany.”
“Oh, hey Yuri.”
“What are you doing?”
“Nothing, I’m going to the library.”
“Oh! Hey, do you know where Jessica is?”
“Why?”
“Just wanted to have a chat with her.”
“Okay, you don’t need to explain it. Jessica is at the football field maybe, or just at the singing practice room.”
“Thanks.”
“You’re welcome.”