Chapter 22

Fall in love again

Taeyeon is still driving back to her apartment and her phone rings.

Tae: What?
???: That’s how you answer to my phone call? Oww, that’s hurt!
Tae: Stop acting Yuri. Why did you call me?
Yuri: What will you say if I told you come to Yoona’s house?
Tae: Obviously no.
Yuri: Come on Taetae, we just want to have a chat with you.
Tae: We can talk tomorrow Yul, I’m tired.
Yuri: Okay okay as you wish Miss Kim.
Tae: Whatever, bye!
Yuri: Bye!

 

The next day at school,

Jessica is walking in the corridor alone and she sees Sunny walking towards her from the opposite side. Sunny stops when she’s in front of Jessica.

“Hi, Jessica.” Sunny said.

“Hi Sunny.” Jessica said back to Sunny. “Are you alone?”

“I don’t have any intension to have a chat with you. I only want to tell you stay away from Taeyeon.”
“Sunny-ah.”
“Don’t call me like you’re my friend. We’re not friends now, we’re rivals and remember that.” Sunny said and leaves Jessica alone in the corridor.

In the classroom,

Sunny is giving Jessica glares all the time and it makes Jessica feels uncomfortable. Hyoyeon notices the tense between them but pretend like she didn’t notice.

The bell rings and the teacher leave the classroom.

“Stop staring to Sica, you’re scaring her.” Hyoyeon whispers to Sunny.

“Sica-ah, did you already choose a song for the next competition?” Hyoyeon asked.
“Uhn. I choose it yesterday and now I’m practicing it.” Jessica said. “I really wanted to pass the next level.”
“Wow, you have really high aim.” Hyoyeon said in amazement. “What about you Sunny? Did you already choose?”
“Of course, and the song I choose is for TAEYEON.” Sunny said.

Taeyeon and Yuri heard their conversation.

“Taetae, I think we need to talk.” Yuri said.
“Talk about what?”
“About them, of course.” Yuri said. “All of us are curious especially Jessica about who you’re going to choose. And are you going to let all the students know about who you choose?”
“No, I’m not gonna say I’ll sing the song for who.” Taeyeon said.
“That’s the same. You are going to announce their names, right?! What’s the difference it’ll make them get hunt by your fans!” Yuri said in annoyance.
“I’m not going to announce their names. You’ll know later.” Taeyeon said read her book.

 

In Elites’ room,

“Yuri-unnie, let’s go to club tonight. We haven’t gone there long.”
“That’s great. We can have some fun but you tell to Taeyeon.”
“Why me?!” Yoona whined. “I don’t think she’ll accept but the situation can change if the one who tell her is you.”
“No, I’m not gonna tell her. You tell, you’re her sister what worst can happen to you.” Yuri said.
“You’re also her sister. So, you tell.”
“You’re the one who want to go so you tell.”
“No, you tell.”
“You tell.”
“You tell!”
“You tell!”

“What’s going on here?” The voice makes Yuri and Yoona stop.

“Oh! Nothing Taetae, we’re just play around.” Yuri said nervously.

“Okay.” Taeyeon said and sit on the couch in front of Yuri and Yoona.

“Unnie, tell her.” Yoona whispers to Yuri.
“No, I’m not gonna tell her.” Yuri whispers back.

“Seriously there’s something wrong with you two.” Taeyeon said, “What’s wrong?”

“Unnie, you have two choices, go to club with us or go to our house for dinner. What will you choose?” Yoona asked.

“Nothing.” Taeyeon said.

“No, you cannot choose nothing. You have to choose one.”
“I choose nothing because firstly I don’t want to go to club and secondly you know I don’t like going to your house too.”

“Come on, Taetae. Choose something. You know we didn’t go out and have fun these days. Please let’s go for one day.” Yuri pouted.

“Okay okay, don’t use ageyo on me.”
“So?”
“Okay, let’s go to club tonight.”
“Yay!!!!” Yoona shouted.

Sorry for not updating for long time
I've been busy with school tutorials and play few weeks ago
and now I got a flu after that.





I will update "Fall in love again"
and if I have time, I will update my two other stories; "I'm gonna make her mine" & "Lost in you"

Sorry for a boring chapter.
Hope you guys like my update and please comment