Chapter 3

Fall in love again

The three cars stop in front of the big mansion and the three elites come out. The three goes into the mansion and there is a woman sitting in the living room.

“You guys come back from school.” The woman said.

“Eomma, you don’t have to go to work?” Yoona said.
“Yes, I want to have dinner together with my daughter. Wae, do you have any plan?”
“Aniyo eomma. I want to eat dinner with you too.”

“Long time no see, Yuri-ah.”
“Ne, Ajumma.” Yuri said.

“Taeyeon-ah, I want to meet with you too.”
“Ne.” Taeyeon said.
“You guys okay to eat together with us?”
“Ne.” Yuri and Yoona said.

“Yoona-ah, Yuri-ah, I’ll leave now.” Taeyeon said.
“Unnie, wae?” Yoona pouted.
“Taeyeon-ah, let’s eat together.” Yuri said.

“I have to go somewhere.”
“Unnie, you said you’ll eat with me today.” Yoona said.

“Taeyeon-ah, let’s eat together with eomma.” Mrs. Kim said but Taeyeon doesn’t say anything back and left the mansion.

(Sorry, I forgot to mention that Taeyeon’s mother left when she was just a 3 months old child. Few months later, Taeyeon’s father married to Yoona’s mother. Taeyeon doesn’t know that her mother leave her, she only knows that her mother died.

Taeyeon’s grandparents didn’t agree the marriage between Taeyeon’s parents because Taeyeon’s mother is not rich as her father. Her parents live on their own but they fight a lot because of money and later her mother leave them and her grandparents take Taeyeon and her father back to them and let him married to Yoona’s mother.

Yoona’s mother treats Taeyeon as her real child but Taeyeon never call her ‘Eomma’ and she lives in a condo alone. Yoona is living together with her mother in a mansion with their grandmother.) I think that will make you understand.

 

“Ajumma, don’t be upset. I think Taeyeon is busy today.” Yuri said.
“Taeyeon-unnie, always did that. Why didn’t she accept eomma since eomma is now her mom?” Yoona said angrily.
“Yoona-ah, don’t be angry. Taeyeon has her own reason, okay?” Mrs. Kim said. “Now, let’s eat the three of us together.”

“Ne.” Yuri and Yoona said.

On the other hand with Taeyeon,

Taeyeon is walking alone in the park and suddenly she bumped into a girl and they both fall on their .

“Ouch!” The girl shouted. Taeyeon just stand up and start to walk pass the girl. “When you bump someone you should have to apologize!” The girl shouted and Taeyeon turns around.

“Tae-taeyeon!” The girl said. Taeyeon just ignore her and start to walk again but this time the girl grabs her wrist to stop her.

“What?” Taeyeon said.
“I said you should apologize when you bump someone.”
“Okay, sorry. Is it okay now?”
“You’re not really sorry.” The girl murmured and starts to leave Taeyeon.

“Jessica.” Taeyeon said and Jessica turns around. “Well, I’m sorry for bumping you.”
“Okay, apology accepted.” Jessica said and turns around again and goes to the bus stop. Taeyeon sees Jessica going to the bus stop so she follows her.

“Wanna have a lift?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica is shocked at what Taeyeon said.
“No, it’s okay.”
“You know, there’s no bus coming in this time.”
“Okay. I’ll come.” Jessica said and follows Taeyeon.

While they are walking to Taeyeon’s car, there’s a boy at the age of 5 who is selling the lollipop.

“How much is one lollipop?” Taeyeon asked the boy.
“It’s 1000 won.” The boy said.
“It’s too much.” Jessica said.

“Here’s 10000 won. Give me the lollipops.” Taeyeon said and Jessica is shocked of what Taeyeon did.
“Thanks noona.” The boy said.
“Wait.” Taeyeon said and go and give her coat to the boy. “It’s cold out there take this.”
“Thanks.” The boy said and leaves.

Taeyeon gives a wide smile to the boy and Jessica is shocked to see Taeyeon smile like this. It’s so pure and innocent like a child.

“Come on. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said in her cold personality. They get into Taeyeon’s car.

“Where do you live?” Taeyeon asked.
“I live in xxx xxx xxx.”
“Okay.”

Taeyeon said and starts her car.

“Can I ask you something?” Jessica said while looking at Taeyeon.
“What? Why did I buy the lollipop which is more expensive?” Taeyeon said Jessica just nod.
“Well, if I didn’t buy it, the boy has to go around and sell those lollipops until it’s empty in this cold weather.”
“You know you should show this side of yourself more than the cold side. When you smile it’s cute. You should treat others kindly.” Jessica said.
“I have my reasons.”

“Ah! That house.” Jessica said pointing her house.
“You mean that mansion?” Taeyeon asked Jessica back.
“Yes.”
“You’re rich, why don’t you use your car and just taking a bus?” Taeyeon asked.
“Well, I have my reasons too.” Jessica said smiling. “Thanks for the ride, Taengoo.” Jessica said and running into her house.

“Taengoo?” Taeyeon said and give out a smile and drive back to her apartment.

Sorry for not good writing because i've been more focusing on my other fanfics.
But don't worry the drama will come sooner.
Thanks for reading and comments please.