Chapter 19 Competition? On What?

Fall in love again

Yuri and Jessica are in their dancing practice room.

“So why do you want to meet me in private?” Yuri asked.
“I confessed to Taeyeon.” Jessica said.
“What?! You confessed?” Yuri said and Jessica nod. “What did Taeyeon say?”
“She didn’t say anything. That’s why I’m worried. What if she doesn’t love me? What if she decides to choose Sunny and leave me heartbroken? What if she doesn’t want to be my friends anymore?” Jessica said nonstop.
“Calm down, Sica. We don’t know the answer yet. And I think Taeyeon has some feeling to you.” Yuri said.

“What do you mean by that?” A girl said and comes inside the practice room.

A sudden appearance of a girl surprised Yuri and Jessica.

“Sunny?” Yuri and Jessica said at the same time.

“So, you love Taeyeon? And you confessed to her even you know I love her?” Sunny said.
“Sunny-ah, it’s not like that…” Jessica said but cuts off by Sunny.
“What is not right? I’m back here to make Taeyeon happy again and you decided to break our relationship.” Sunny said. “And you Yuri, I never thought you would help her instead of me, your childhood friend.”

“Sunny-ah, I’m not taking her side and leaving you.” Yuri said and at that time the other 5 girls except Taeyeon enter the practice room and surprise to see Yuri and Sunny fighting.

“What’s wrong here?” Yoona said in cold tone and it makes the other girls to shiver but not Yuri.

“Yoona-ah, that girl confessed to my Taetae and Yuri is taking her side not mine.” Sunny said with her aegyo voice to Yoona.

“What do you mean by confessed to Taeyeon?” Yoona asked in surprised and the other 4 girls are surprised too.

“What is it mean Jessi?” Tiffany asked.
“I said to Taeyeon ‘I love her’ a few days ago.” Jessica said.
“What?!” The other girls except Yuri and Sunny said in surprised.

“That’s what I’m talking. She confessed to Taeyeon after I told Taeyeon to start again. She’s not our friend, she’s our enemy!” Sunny shouted.
“No, she’s not! She has the right to confessed to Taeyeon!” Yuri shouted back.
“What?! Now, you’re taking her side instead of me!”
“No! I’m just stating the truth. You are the one who left Taeyeon because you don’t want to get tease by others about being a gay! You are the one who broke Taeyeon’s heart by breaking up with her because you can’t stand anymore from our grandpa being mean to you! Huh, tell me?! Should I take your side even if you hurt Taeyeon so much?!” Yuri shouted angrily.

Everyone can’t say anything, they were all shock by Yuri’s sudden outburst.

“No one can make me who to love.” The sudden voice makes everyone in the room startle. “It’s my decision for who to love. Now, all of you, you guys should be practicing for your competition.”

“Taetae?” “Taengoo?” Sunny and Jessica called at the same time but different nicknames.

“I’ll give my answer to you two later but I want both of you to see in the competition till the final jam.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry Taengoo. I will work hard and win the competition.” Jessica said.

“Taetae, you know my ability, right? I will win the competition.” Sunny said.

“Okay, I’m leaving now. Yuri-ah, Yoona-ah, let’s go.” Taeyeon said and leave the room. Yuri and Yoona said goodbye to other girls and rush towards Taeyeon.

“I mean it.” Sunny said.
“Huh?” Jessica said confused.
“I mean it when I said I will win the competition.” Sunny said again.
“You can’t be so sure. I heard if Elites are in the competition, others can’t win because no one can beat Elites’ skills.”
“I don’t interest in that damn competition. I mean I will get Taeyeon back and you’ll lose.” Sunny said and leave the room.