Chapter 18 Competition Jam

Fall in love again

Jessica discharged from the hospital the next day and she attends the school back again.

In their classroom,

“Okay, I have something to announce. I think some of you guys already know except from the new students.” The teacher said. “The competition jam is going to start.”

All the students shout happily but they all silent again when the teacher starts talking again.

“Well, in the competition you all have to fill in the form but you all have to do is solo. You can’t apply in groups like last year. We changed our style this year.” The teacher said and all the students growl.

“I hope most of my students will join the competition.” The teacher said.
“Ne.” The students shout.

“I’ll leave you guys to have a discussion and after you decided you guys can go and fill in the form.” The teacher said.
“Ne.” The students said.

The teacher left the room and the students started discussion each other.

“Are you guys going to join the competition?” Hyoyeon asked Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica.
“I’m in.” Sunny said. “What about you guys?”
“I don’t know.” Jessica said.
“Me too. I don’t think I’m ready.” Tiffany said.
“I think you guys should join too. If you are good enough, some entertainment company will scout you.”
“We’ll think about that.” Jessica said and Tiffany just nod.

“Taetae, do you think we should join the competition?” Yuri asked.
“I don’t know.” Taeyeon said while looking at Jessica.
“Yah! Look at me while I’m talking.” Yuri said annoyingly and looks where Taeyeon is looking. “Are you looking at Jessica or Sunny?”
“What?” Taeyeon said surprised. She never thought that Yuri will find out what she’s looking at. “I’m not looking at anyone.”
“Okay. I’ll believe you.” Yuri said teasingly. “I really want to join the competition Taetae. I think it’ll be interesting. Yoona will also want to join. But we can’t join if you don’t want.” Yuri said in a sad tone.

“Okay, let’s join if both of you want. I’m not so into it.” Taeyeon said uninterested.

Lunch time at canteen,

“Sooyoung-ah, Seohyun-ah, we’re going to join the competition, what about you?” Hyoyeon asked.
“Of course I am. I really wanted to join since I was in middle school. At that time I’m very envy our sunbaes.” Sooyoung said.
“I don’t know yet. Tiff-unnie, Jessie-unnie, are you going to join?” Seohyun asked.

“Of course you should.” A girl said while sitting between Jessica and Tiffany and the other girl sit between Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“Yah! You make me startle!” Jessica scolded the girl who sits next to her and all the other students are watching at their table.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Sunny asked.
“At our room.” Yoona said. “We are here to tell you guys to join the competition.”

“I think Taeyeon also want you to join.” Yuri whispers at Jessica’s ear and Jessica smiles.

“What are you whispering to?” Sunny asked.

“Huh? Nothing. I just told her to join the competition.” Yuri said.

“So, what’s your decision?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Okay, I will.” Jessica said and everyone surprised.
“Since, Jessica decided to participate. I will too.” Tiffany said.
“I don’t think I can do it. I’m afraid.” Seohyun said.
“Seohyun-ah, don’t worry. You can do it.” Tiffany encourage Seohyun.
“If all three of us sing together, I think I can but if I do it alone, I don’t think I can.”
“Don’t worry Seohyun-ah, I believe you can do it.” Yoona said. “I really want to see your performance.”
“Hm…… okay, I will.” Seohyun said.

“Let’s go and fill our form.” Hyoyeon.
“Okay.” The other girls said.

“What about you two… and Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.
“Don’t worry, we already have our form and we will inform later.” Yuri said.

“Is Taeyeon going to join?” Sunny asked.
“Of course, if she didn’t join, we’re not able to join too.” Yuri said.
“Yes, I think Taeyeon-unnie, didn’t wish to join at first. But we told her all the time we really want to join and if she doesn’t join we can’t join too. That’s why she joins.” Yoona explained.

“I think you guys should go and fill the form.” Yuri said.
“That’s right. Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.
“We should go back to our room too.” Yuri said and Yoona nod.

Two chapters update :D so happy
Hope you guys like it
School are starting and i don't have enough free time
Please comment and subscribe *pout*