Chapter 28

Fall in love again

At school break time, at school canteen,

“Where’s Sunny?” Sooyoung asked.

“I don’t know. She didn’t come to class today?” Hyoyeon answered.

“What?! She didn’t!” Sooyoung shouts.

“Can you lower your voice down? You’re going to let everyone in the school shock.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m going now.” Sooyoung said and leave the canteen.

“What’s wrong with her?” Hyoyeon said and eats her lunch.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! Stop eating and come with me!” Sooyoung shouts.

“Arrasso, arrasso.” Hyoyeon said and follows Sooyoung.

 

At that night,

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are walking along the Han River. They don’t say anything they just walking because Yoona tells Taeyeon to have a walk together after a long time, she knows her sister is somehow hurt.

Then Taeyeon sees a familiar figures sitting at a bench.

“Sunny-ah.” Taeyeon call.

Buck!

Sooyoung punch Taeyeon and Taeyeon falls onto the ground.

“Yah, Coi Sooyoung!” Yuri shouted angrily when she sees Sooyoung punch Taeyeon. “What do you think you are doing, huh?! Hurting Taeyeon!”

“That’s what she deserves! She hurts Sunny so much!” Sooyoung shout back.

“We all know who is the one broke the relationship and who is the one cheated in the first time. And now you’re putting the blame on the innocence one.”

“Don’t say for the things you don’t know!”

“What defending for Sunny?! You know our friendship broke because you’re overacting like Taeyeon broke Sunny’s heart. But in reality the one who really hurt is Taeyeon.”

“Sunny also hurt too! She broke up because of Taeyeon’s grandfather!” Sooyoung shout angrily.

“What?!” Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona said at the same time.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked. “Sunny, is it true? Huh, tell me! What Sooyoung said is ture?” Sunny doesn’t answer but just nods and Taeyeon falls onto the ground.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Everyone except Sooyoung shouts.

“So, halraborgi is behind all this in our break up.” Taeyeon whisper to herself. “I need to meet him.” Taeyeon said and rushes to her car.

“! We need to follow her.” Yuri said and they follow Taeyeon.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, why did you say that? You know it’ll bring more problems, right?” Sunny said.
“Mianhae, I didn’t mean it but it just split out because of anger. Are you angry at me?”
“Yes, a little. But don’t worry I won’t hate you. I know you’re talking this for me and getting all the blame from them for me.” Sunny said and give a reassuring smile. “I’m going home now.”

 

At Kim’s mansion,

“Miss Kim.” The maids and butler said and bow at her.

“Is halraborgi at home?” Taeyeon asked.
“Ne.” One of the maids answers. “He’s in his study room.”
“Okay.” Taeyeon said and leave.

Then Yuri and Yoona rush into the mansion.

“Miss Kim, Miss Kwon.” The maids and butler said and bow at them.

“Is Taeyeon-unnie at home?” Yoona asked.
“Ne, she went to Mr. Kim’s study room to meet with him.” One of the maids said.

 

Inside Mr. Kim’s study room,

“Taeyeon!” Mr. Kim is surprised to see his granddaughter coming inside his study room. “Come and sit.”

“I don’t come here to sit.” Taeyeon said coldly.

“What’s wrong?!”
“I heard you are handling behind my broke up with Sunny. Is it right?” Taeyeon asked.
“W-what?! Who said that? Is that girl named Sunny said that?”
“No! I heard from other.”
“So, tell me Taeyeon who are the others?”
“Is it true? Is it true you make Sunny to break up with me?”
“No, why would I do that?”
“I don’t believe you.”
“Taeyeon-ah, do you believe others than what your grandpa said?” Mr. Kim said and Taeyeon doesn’t know what to answer.

At that time, Yuri and Yoona come inside the room.

“So, you two are here to ask the same question, too?” Mr. Kim said.

“Halraborgi-” Yoona said but get cut off by Mr. Kim.
“What if I make it happened, huh? Yes, you all are right. I threatened Sunny to break up with you or her family will be in danger.”
“How could you?” Taeyeon said while tears are falling down.

 

Two days later,

It’s been two days that Taeyeon doesn’t come to school.

(Why didn’t she come to school? She doesn’t’ even pick up the phone. Is there something wrong with her? I should go and meet her.) (xxx)