Chapter 15 Awkward

Fall in love again

On their way home to Jessica is really silent. No one talks. Taeyeon feels something wrong so she decides to start a conversation.

“Something’s wrong with you?” Taeyeon asked.
“No, why?” Jessica said.
“Well, you always clingy and talkative around me. Even though Yuri said you’re ice-princess but you’re always bubbly around me. And today you’re quiet.”
“I don’t have anything to talk with you.”
“Okay.”

There is a silent again.

“Taeyeon.” Jessica said.
“Uhm.” Taeyeon said.
“If some other girl tells you that she loved you, what are you going to answer?” Jessica asked.
“What’s with that question?” Taeyeon asked clueless.
“Answer me. If someone who is not Sunny asked you to become her girlfriend, what will be your answer?” Jessica asked again.
“I’m not sure. I think it’ll depend on the girl who will confess me. But I don’t think I can accept her easily.”
“Do you still love Sunny?”
“Why do you want to know? Why do you care?” Taeyeon said but Jessica doesn’t answer back.

They are silent on the way. Taeyeon stops her car in front of Jessica mansion.

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon said.
“What?” Jessica asked.
“I don’t know if I still love Sunny or not.” Taeyeon said and sigh. “See you tomorrow.”
“Okay, see you.” Jessica said and gets out from Taeyeon’s car and goes into her mansion.

The security opens the gate for her and she walks towards the front door. She rings the bell and one of the maids opens the door but not letting Jessica in.

“Why are you blocking me?”
“I’m sorry Miss Jung, your parents said you cannot go inside the house.”
“What are you talking about? Just let me in!”
“I’m sorry but I can’t.” The maid said and then closes the door.

Jessica sits on the stairs in front on the front door. The weather is so cold and she is sitting there for almost 3 hours. A while later she felt her chest tighten and begin to gasp for air. She searches her inhaler in her bag but she can’t find it anywhere.

She felt very weak and begins to fall down. Before she completely lies on the floor someone grabs her.

“Jessica!”

Hey guys who do you think the one who grabs Jessica?
Read the next chapter to find out :P