Chapter 14 Confession?

Fall in love again

Few days later,

Yuri is now discharged from the hospital and everything is okay. Yuri and Jessica are now friends and they decided to forget what happened between them.

Sunny invites everyone (everyone means all the members of snsd) to xxx restaurant. They ate their dinner and now they’re eating desserts.

“I have something to say.” Sunny said and everyone looks at her. “Kim Taeyeon,”
“Uhm.” Taeyeon said back.
“Should we start over again?” Sunny asked and everyone becomes awkward. “Besides, there are some things I have to worry about. And I think I can do better than before. You know what I mean, right?” Sunny said but Taeyeon keeps silent.

“Sunny-ah, are you serious?” Yuri asked.
“Do I look like kidding?” Sunny said back.
“I mean…” Yuri said but gets cut off by Taeyeon.
“It’s too late now and I think we should go home. I’ll talk with you later, alone.” Taeyeon said.

Everyone goes to their car. Jessica doesn’t have a car so she decides to take a cab. Tiffany is with Yuri in Yuri’s car and Seohyun is with Yoona in Yoona’s car. Taeyeon sees Jessica alone so she approaches her.

“Come with me, I’ll take you home.” Taeyeon said and it makes Jessica shocked.
“Ah! You scared me. I think you’re a stranger.”
“Come on, let’s go.”
“It’s okay. I can take a cab. And I don’t want Sunny to misunderstand us.”

“It’s okay, I’ll take you home. Come on let’s go.” Taeyeon said and grabs Jessica’s wrist.

Sunny sees the whole scene with jealous and another feeling.

Hi, I'm back!!!
Sorry for taking long time to update.
I'm happy that I passed the entrance exam with the position 3rd.
Now, I'm waiting for the oral result
So i think i'll be able to update faster than before.
Thanks for reading :)