Chapter 17 I Love You

Fall in love again

Ring Ring

“Hello?” Yuri said.
“Yuri-ah, are you still at hospital?” the caller asked.
“Why do you ask Taeyeon?” Yuri said.
“Uhm…… nothing just asking.” Taeyeon said.

Yuri smirks at Taeyeon’s answer.

“Actually Tiffany and me are outside. Tiffany is worried for Jessica so I take her out to relax.” Yuri said.
“Where is Yoona now?” Taeyeon asked.
“Yoona is out with Seohyun. She said they want to go somewhere.” Yuri answer.
“What? So you guys leave the patience alone at hospital!”
“No, not alone. There are so many doctors there. Why are you worried anyway? When did you start worried for Jessica?” Yuri said teasingly.
“No, I’m not. I just wanted to know where you and Yoona are.” Taeyeon said and hung up.

“Why did you lie to Taeyeon?” Jessica asked. “You guys are with me and why did you tell Taeyeon that I’m alone?”
“Actually Taeyeon called not because she wants to know where we are but because she wants to know about you. That’s why I told her you were alone. So, she can come and meet you. You also want to meet her, right?” Yuri said.
“What about you guys? If Taeyeon comes here and sees you guys, she’ll be angry with you guys.” Jessica said, a little worried.
“Don’t worry, like I said I’m going out with Tiffany and Yoona will be with Seohyun.”
“I don’t think your plan will work.”
“Why?”
“Well, Tiffany and Seohyun will never going to leave me alone.” Jessica said sarcastically.

“I’ll try first.” Yuri said. “You pretend that you are sleeping, okay?” Jessica just nods.

Yuri calls Yoona and she tells the other two girls to go out together. At first the two girls reject but later they give in.

The four girls left the hospital. Jessica is now alone at her hospital room. A while later, Taeyeon arrives and comes inside Jessica’s room and sits on the chair beside Jessica’s bed.

Jessica wakes up and happy to see Taeyeon sitting beside her.

“Taengoo-ah, when did you arrive?” Jessica asked.
“A while ago. While you were sleeping.” Taeyeon said.
“Why didn’t you wake me up?”
“Because you’re soundly asleep.”

Taeyeon spend her whole day together with Jessica at the hospital. She takes Jessica for a walk in the hospital yard. She feeds Jessica and talks with Jessica.

On the other side with Yuri and Yoona,

Yuri and Yoona take Tiffany and Seohyun to the supermarket. When they are at a café at that supermarket, a young girl approach them.

“Fany-unnie!” the girl shouted and approach to them.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know Elites are here. I’m sorry, Yuri-sunbae, Yoona-sunbae.” The girl said when she arrives at their table.

“It’s okay.” Yuri said and Yoona nods in agreement.

“Are you shopping with your friends?” Tiffany asked. “And aunty allows you to?”

“No, unnie, I came with butler Ok. I just come here to buy the things I need.”

“You know her? Who is she?” Yuri asked.

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you guys. Yuri, Yoona, she’s Krystal, Jessica’s younger sister. Krystal you know them already, right?” Tiffany asked.

“Ne unnie. Fnay-unni, do you know where is Jessica-unnie? She didn’t come back home last ngiht.” Krystal said.

“Well…” Yuri said but get cuts off by Tiffany.
“Jessica is at one of her friend’s house. She needs to do a project. That’s why she didn’t come home last night.”

“Ahh…” Krystal said. “I’ll be going now. Sorry for disturbing your time sunbae.” Krystal bows at Yuri and Yoona. “Goodbye Fany-unnie, Seohyun-unnie.”

Then Krystal leaves.

“Why didn’t you tell Krystal about Jessica?” Yuri asked.
“I don’t want her to worry about Jessica.” Tiffany said.
“But she needs to know, and also her family. I’m sure Jessica will want to see her parents when she’s in hospital.” Yuri said.
“Yuri-unnie is right. You can’t hide her parents that she’s ill. They have the right to know.” Yoona said.
“I’m her cousins and I know what is good for Jessica and what Jessica wants. Please, I beg you, don’t tell anything to Krystal. Noting good will happens if you tell them.” Tiffany said. “Let’s go back to the hospital. I’m worried if Jessica will be okay.”

Tiffany and Seohyun start to leave so Yuri and Yoona has no choice but to follow them. The four girls go back to the hospital.

At the hospital,

The four girls went inside Jessica’s hospital room but surprise to see no one in the room.

“Excuse me?” Tiffany said to the nurse who is passing by.
“Ne.” The nurse said.
“Do you know where the patience in this room is?” Tiffany said.
“Oh, yes, she went to the backyard garden.” The nurse said.
“Thank you.” Tiffany said and the four girls go to the backyard garden.

At the hospital backyard,

The four girls see Jessica sitting on one bench so they decide to approach her but surprise to see Taeyeon is with Jessica and they are laughing happily.

“Let’s not disturb them.” Yuri said.
“Yes, Yuri-unnie is right, let’s leave them alone.” Yoona said and they just stand there watching them.

“I wonder how long she’s here with Jessica.” Tiffany said.
“Ne, Jesscia-unnie seems happy and Taeyeon-unnie too.” Seohyun said.
“Yes, they seem so happy.” Yoona said.
“It’s been a long time since I saw Taeyeon smile like that.” Yuri said.
“Me too.” Yoona agree.
“Let’s go Yoona, I think we should go home.” Yuri said and Yoona nods. “I’ll take you guys home.” Yuri said to Tiffany and Seohyun. “You guys can come back here after Taeyeon left.”
“It’s right, unnie. I think we should go home or else eomma and aunty will be worry about us.” Seohyun said.

“Okay.” Tiffany said and the four girls left the hospital.

With Taeyeon and Jessica,

“Taengoo-ah.” Jessica called.
“Hmm.” Taeyeon said.
“I… I…”
“What is it Jessica?” Taeyeon said worriedly. “Aren’t you feeling good? Something wrong?”

“No, I’m fine. I wanted to tell you something. But promise me you are not going to get angry.” Jessica said.
“It depends on what you said.” Taeyeon said.

“I wanted to say Iloveyou.” Jessica said.
“What? Tell me clearly.” Taeyeon said.
“I love you.” Jessica said but Taeyeon doesn’t say anything back. “Taengoo-ah, please don’t be mad at me. I really love you.”
“Why are you telling this now?” Taeyeon said.
“At first, I’m not sure I really love you or not. I think it’s just because you help me in all the things and I feel save when you’re with me. But later I found out I really like you. When I see you, I’m happy. When I’m not with you, I want to see you. When you’re sad, I’m also sad and I’m worried for you. When you’re with other girls, I’m jealous. I can’t hide it any longer that’s why I’m telling you now. It’s okay if you choose Sunny over me. But please don’t hate me or don’t ignore me.” Jessica said.

“Jessica, just give me some time to think okay?” Taeyeon said and Jessica just nod.

“Taengoo-ah, I want to rest.” Jessica said and Taeyeon takes Jessica to her hospital room.