Chapter 4

Fall in love again

Taeyeon is driving to school at she notices Jessica sitting alone at the bus stop. She pulls over to Jessica.

“Get in.” Taeyeon said.
“It’s okay.” Jessica said back.
“Just get in, we’re going to the same way.”
“Thanks.” Jessica said and gets into Taeyeon’s car.

Taeyeon then drive to school.

“Is it okay, if I buy dog food on the way of school?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica nod.
“Do you have a dog?” Jessica asked curiously.
“Yes, I have one.”
“Wow, I want to have a dog too.”
“So, buy it.”
“But, my dad hates dogs.”
“Oh! I will be fast.” Taeyeon said and goes into the pet shop.

Taeyeon gets into the car and drives to school and she park her car and they both get out. They both go to their classroom but separately not to let other students know.

“Taeyeon-ah, you’re a little late today.” Yuri said to Taeyeon.
“I buy food for Lucky.”
“Aww. Why didn’t you eat together with ajumma yesterday? You know you shouldn’t treat ajumma like that, she’s treats you like her real daughter. And Yoona is a bit sad about your action yesterday.”

“You should go back to your seat, the teacher will be coming soon.”
“You always change the topic when I talk about ajumma.” Yuri said and go beside Jessica.

“Hi, Jessica” Yuri said.
“Hi.” Jessica said Yuri back coldly. Yuri didn’t say anything and just sit beside Jessica quietly.

(Why is she so cold towards me?) (Yuri)

In Yoona’s classroom,

The teacher comes into the classroom and all the students quiet.

“Teacher, can Seohyun sit beside me. You know when we do our project with pairs I need a partner and I already told Taeyeon-unnie about it. So can Seohyun move beside me?” Yoona asked the teacher.

“Okay, Seohyun move beside Yoona.” The teacher said.
“Ne.” Seohyun said and takes her things and sit beside Yoona.

“When the break time comes, come to our place. You three are going to eat with us together, okay?” Yoona whispered.
“Okay.” Seohyun whispered back.

In the break time,

“Fany-unnie, Sica-unnie, Yoona said us to come to their place and eat together in the lunch time.” Seohyun said.

“I don’t think we should go.” Jessica said.
“But if we don’t go where should we eat, you know Eunjoo won’t allow us to go to the canteen.” Seohyun said.

“What do you mean?”

The three girls shock by sudden voice appears behind them and they turn around and saw Yuri stand behind them.

“What do you mean by not allow?” Yuri asked again.
“Nothing.” Jessica said coldly.

“Just tell me what’s are you guys talking about?” Yuri said in irritated tone.

“Eunjoo didn’t let them go inside the canteen.” The sudden voice appears behind them and it turns out to be Yoona. “That’s why I take them to our room yesterday.”

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Yuri asked.
“What? Are you going to tell Taeyeon-unnie about what happen?” Yoona asked.

“You don’t need to tell Taeyeon. We don’t need your help, this is our business. And we can just eat in the school garden or classroom.” Jessica said coldly.

“Just come with us and eat in our room.” Yoona said and pull the three girls to their room. Yuri just follows behind them.

When they get into the room, they didn’t see Taeyeon.

“Where did the shorty go?” Yuri said.
“Unnie, if Taeyeon-unnie is here you’ll be dead.” Yoona said laughing. “Let’s eat. I think Taeyeon-unnie maybe somewhere sleeping or listening to music.”

Yoona takes the three of them to their table and eat together.

“I’ll leave first.” Jessica said coldly and leaves the room.

“Is Jessica always that cold?” Yuri asked.
“Sica-unnie always treats the other coldly.” Seohyun said.
“That’s why her nickname is ice-princess.” Tiffany said.

“That name really suits her.” Yuri said.

“We’ll take my leave now. Seohyun-ah, let’s go.” Tiffany said and takes Seohyun’s hand and leaves the room.

That night, Jessica goes to the club alone. She drinks a lot and now she is completely drunk. Taeyeon notice Jessica when she enters the club and she found out that Jessica is completely drunk. She wakes Jessica up but it’s no use so she decides to take Jessica to her apartment.

The next day,

Jessica wakes up and she notices that it’s not her room.

(Where am I?) (Jessica)

She gets up from bed and goes out from the bedroom and she notices a figure in the living room.

“You awake now.”
“Tae-taeyeon?” Jessica said shocked.

“You know you shouldn’t drink a lot. If you want to drink a lot bring one of your friends it’s dangerous.”
“How did I?” Jessica said still shocked.
“Come on, you need to eat your breakfast.” Taeyeon said and takes Jessica to the dining table.

“You cook by yourself?” Jessica asked.
“No, the maid cook for me and left.” Taeyeon said while eating.
“Are you not going to ask me why I drink so much?”
“Well, if I asked you will you answer me?”

“My mom died when I was 7 years old and yesterday was the 12th year of my mom died.”
“Sorry to hear that. I can understand your feelings.” Taeyeon said and there’s an awkward silence between them.

“Are you staying alone? Where’s Yoona?” Jessica asked to break the silence.

“I just wanted to stay alone.” Taeyeon said. “You said you like dogs, right? Wanna see my puppy?” Taeyeon said to change the subject.

“Okay.” Jessica said and they go to the living room.

lucky

“What’s its name?”
“Lucky.”
“It’s cute.”

They spend their time at Taeyeon’s house the whole morning.