Chapter 25

Fall in love again

Hey guys, few days ago, my friends tell me that
"what a lame final" so, i decided to change it and
I'm going to add few more chapers
hope you guys like it

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jessica is in Taeyeon’s ward talking with her.

“When’s your competition and what songs did you choose?” Taeyeon asked.
“How- How did you know?” Jessica asked in shocked.

“Well, I heard from Yuri and Yoona.”
“Ah!”
“So, what song did you choose?”
“I’m thinking I should give up on the competition.”
“What?! Are you crazy?”
“No, I’m not. I participate in this competition because of you and now you’re not in this anymore so I don’t want to.”

“You should. It can change your life you know. If you are good enough, the entertainments will scout you and make you become a singer. You attend this school because you want to become a singer, right?”
“Sort of. But-”

“No but, sica. I want you to participate the final whether you win it or not.”
“You really want me to?”
“Of course, I want you to.” Taeyeon said and pats Jessica’s head.

 

At Jessica’s home in her room,

Jessica is thinking what song she should perform and with who for dancing.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in.” Jessica said.

“Unnie, are you busy?”

“No, Krys. Come in. Is there anything you want? Or are you hungry? Or are you not feeling well?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“No, I’m fine unnie. I heard you reach to final competition. Congratulation sis!”

“Ah, thanks.”

“So, what songs are you going to perform?”
“I don’t know yet. I’m thinking who I should perform together with for dance competition.”
“Can I perform with you? If it won’t harm your performance.”
“You want to perform?”
“Ne, I know eomma and appa won’t like me to be in the competition but I want to perform once. So, can I?”
“I’m okay with it but get their permission first and you can practice with me.”
“Unnie, jinja?!”
“Eun.”
“I love you unnie.” Krystal kisses her sister and go back to her room.

 

 

At Taeyeon’s ward,

“Taetae, the doctor said you can leave the hospital tomorrow.”
“Really? Yay, now I can leave the hospital now!”
“Ne, unnie.”

“Unnie, can I ask you something?”
“Eun.”
“The final is in next week and you know you haven’t give your answers yet.”
“Answer for what?”
“Yah, you babo, answers for Jessica and Sunny’s proposal.”
“Ah! I will tell them soon. And I’m not a babo Kwon Yuri!”

The three sisters talk and they have had a really fun and happy time for them.