Chapter 6

Fall in love again

Yoona is walking along the school corridor and the students are screaming Yoona’s name. Yoona notices Seohyun is just sitting in the class, studying so she goes to her and sit beside her.

“Why are you always studying?” Yoona asked.
“Well, I have to reach the lessons because I’m transferred.” Seohyun said and look back to her book.
“I can help you in your studying.” Yoona said smiling.
“Really?” Seohyun asked and Yoona nods.

A while later the bell rang, and the class starts,

“Seo Juhyun, go to the principle office.” The teacher said and Seohyun is confused.

(I didn’t do anything wrong, why did the principle wanted to see me.) (Seohyun)

At Jessica and Tiffany’s classroom,

“Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, go to the principle office.” The teacher said and the two girls confused.

At principle office,

The two girls come into the principle office, shocked to see Seohyun in the office too.

“Oh, Miss Jung and Miss Hwang, come have a seat.” The principle said and the two girls take their seats. “Well, I call you three to tell you that you don’t have to attend your music and dancing time.” The principle said and the three girls shocked.

“Why? Did we do something wrong?” Jessica asked the principle.

“No, you guys didn’t do anything wrong. I just transfer you three to other class because you three are new and it’ll be difficult to catch with other students. So I transfer you three to the Elites classroom of music and dancing.”

“Oh, but we have the rule not to socialize with Elites, right? What happened to that rule?” Jessica asked curiously.

“Well, we still have this rule. But this is the idea of Elites Yuri and Yoona. They told me to transfer you three to their classroom. So from today you girls have to go and attend there it’s ‘dance room 1’ and it’s on the third floor. Any questions so far?”

“No sir.” The three girls said.

“Okay, you can take your leave now.”

They bow at the principle and left the room and go back to their classes.

Sorry for the short update.
Like i said
Main focus on "I'm goona make her mine."
So this story will take time to update.
But don't worry i'll update whenever i have extra time.
Thanks for comments and reading my story.