Chapter 21

Fall in love again

“Hi dad, I know it’s been a while I come and visit you. I’ve been busy these days.” Taeyeon said while placing the flowers on her father’s grave. “I’m so confused right now dad. I don’t know what to do. To be exact I don’t know who to choose. You know my ex-girlfriend Sunny, right? Now, I have to choose between her and a girl named Jessica.”

Taeyeon said and removing some leaves on her father’s grave.

“I think I still have a feeling for Sunny but it’s not as strong as before. I feel happy when I’m with her. I feel sad when she is sad. With Jessica, I don’t know exactly. I feel like I need to protect her. When she’s with me, I feel annoyed and happy at the same time. When I’m not with her, I always think about her and worried about her. What should I do dad? The competition become nearer and nearer dad, I have to choose someone to be with me. Can you tell me who should I choose?” Taeyeon said.

Few hours later, Taeyeon leaves her father’s grave and go back to her car. While she was walking, she heard a familiar voice talking to a grave. When she goes nearer and nearer, she realizes that girl is……… Jessica.

 

“Hey, mom. How have you been? Sorry for not coming these days. You know I’m busy with the competition. Mom you remember the girl I said to you about? The one I love.” Jessica said and Taeyeon is hiding behind the tree listening to what Jessica says.

“I think I deeply fall in love to her. She said she will choose between Sunny and me on the competition day. I’m afraid mom. What if she rejects me? I don’t think I can live without her. I’m so worried and feel sorry for Sunny that I prays Taeyeon to choose me every day.” Jessica said crying.

Taeyeon decides to walk to Jessica.

“Jessica?” Taeyeon said and Jessica is shocked by the sudden call of her name.

“Taeyeon!” Jessica said relieve by seeing the one who call is Taeyeon. “What are you doing here?”

“To meet someone. What about you?” Taeyeon said.

“To see my mom.” Jessica said and there is an awkward silent. “Well, I think I should go home now. It’s pretty late.”

“How did you come here?”
“By bus.”
“So, you’re going back to your house by bus too?”
“Yes.”

“Come on, I’ll drive to your house.”
“It’s okay, Taengoo. I can go back home alone.”
“But, I’m not okay. You said it’s pretty late and how can I not be worried about you going home alone.” Taeyeon said and drag Jessica along with her to her car.

Their drive way back to home is silent. Jessica doesn’t speak and so does Taeyeon.

“So…” Both of them speak at the same time.

“You first.” Taeyeon said.
“No, you first.” Jessica said.

“Okay.” Taeyeon give in, not wanting to have more argument. “Did you already choose the song?”
“Yes, and that song is for you.” Jessica said and Taeyeon doesn’t know what to say back.

 

“What do you want to ask earlier?” Taeyeon asked.
“Nothing.” Jessica said.
“I know it’s not nothing.” Taeyeon said. “Come on, you can ask me.”

“Well….” Jessica thinks for a while. “There’s my home now. Thanks for driving back to me.”

Jessica said and gets out from Taeyeon’s car. Before she closes the car door,

“The thing I want to ask you before is did you choose the song and to whom but don’t answer me, I’m afraid to know just now. Drive safely Taengoo.” Jessica said and close the door.

Before Taeyeon leave, Jessica knocks on the mirror and Taeyeon open the mirror.

“Just wanted to say I love you.” Jessica said and runs into her house leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona-ah, who do you think Taeyeon would choose?” a tanned girl asked while laying on Yoona’s bed.

“I don’t know, what about you, unnie. You are more close than me to Taeyeon-unnie.” Yoona said.

“I don’t know. I think she still loves Sunny but at the same time she cares for Jessica. But to tell the truth, I don’t want Taetae to choose Sunny.”
“Wae unnie?” Yoona asked surprised.
“Well, Sunny left her once. We can’t be surely tell Sunny won’t leave Taetae again.”
“Wow, when did you become so smart, Yuri-unnie?” Yoona said teasingly and get hit with pillow on her head by Yuri.

“Oww! Unnie!” Yoona whine.
“That’s what you get for messing with me.” Yuri said.

“Yoona-ah, Yuri-ah, dinner ready?” Mrs. Kim shouts from the downstairs
“Ne, eomma!” Yoona shout back.
“Ne, emo!” Yuri shout back too.

In the Kim’s mansion dining room,

“You girls ready for the competition?” Mrs. Kim asked.
“Ne, eomma.” Yoona said.
“What about you Yuri?”
“Ne, I’m ready too, emo.” Yuri said.

“How about Taeyeon? Is she ready?” Mrs. Kim asked.
“Ne.” Yuri said.
“I wish she will eat together with us one day. I’m worried is she okay by living alone. I think if I’m not here she’ll be happily eating together with you girls.” Mrs. Kim said.
“Don’t worry eomma, she’s fine. Don’t put blame on yourself alone.” Yoona said.
“Ne, emo. Don’t be so sad. She doesn’t live here not because of you. She just wanted to stay alone. That’s why.” Yuri said.

No new comments for my last update : (
It really lost my motivation to write new chapters
But here's update.
Hope you guys like it.
Please give me comments, it really give me encourage to write new chapters