Chapter 20 Competition Day

Fall in love again

Unexpected things happen

All the students who will be in the competition are in the school theater.

“I’m students I’m Park Kahi, I’ll be your organizer for the whole competition. Now, I’m going to tell you something. For the first jam, it’s call the fresh jam. You guys have to form a group for the competition. But the group formation will be like this. You guys have to pick up the papers which are folded inside this box and sit back at your place. I’ll tell you the next step after this.”

After the teacher finished talking, all the students go and take one paper each.

“Okay, now, look at your paper and if you have the number from 1 to 10, come and stand in number order.”

The students who got number 1 to 10 go up to stage and stand in number order.

“Okay, now starts from number one pick up the person you want to be in your team. You can take 2 more members. If your names are call, you have to go up to the stage and stand beside or behind her. I want to know who are in the group. And you have to introduce your name first” The teacher said.

“Hi, I’m Jessica Jung. I’ll take Tiffany Hwang and Kwon Yuri.” The two girls go up to the stage.

“Okay, the next one.” The teacher said.

“Hi, I’m Sunny Lee. I’ll take Kim Taeyeon and Park Hyoyeon.”
“Hi, I’m Kim Yoona.” Everyone scream and shout ‘take me’. “I’ll take Choi Sooyoung and Seoh Juhyun.”

Like the all the teams were formed.

“Okay, your first competition will be group work. And the competition day will be next three days.”

 

“Sorry, Seohyun-ah, I want to pick you too but you know we need someone who can teach us. And I know Yoona or Sunny will choose you.” Jessica said.
“It’s okay unnie, I understand.” Seohyun said.
“Seohyun-ah, don’t be sad okay. It’s just for the first competition. Cheer up, okay.” Tiffany said and Seohyun nod.

All the competitors are practiced harder and harder when the day passes.

The competition day,

One of the teachers named Park Kahi goes up to the stage.

“Hello ladies and gentleman, I’m Park Kahi. Nice to meet you all.” She said. “I’m the presenter for the whole competition. Now, the competition will start. The first group come up to the stage please.”

The students perform.

“Now, there are only three teams left.” The teacher said.

Yoona, Sooyoung and Sunny come up to the stage and they sing ‘Pussycat Dolls’ Don’t Cha’.

Then Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon come up to the stage and they sing ‘Fin KL’s N.O.W’.

The last team Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun come up to the stage and they sing ‘Britney Spears’s Do Something’.

After that the teacher walks up to the stage,

“I’ll announce the ones who will be in the next competition. Kim Taeyeon, Kim Yoona, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Park Hyoyeon, Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Sunny Lee, …………………” The teacher said and all students who win the competition go up to the stage.

In one of the classroom, the students who win the competition are waiting for the teacher.

“Now, I’ll tell you the next procedure. For the next one, you have to choose a song and you have to tell the person you dedicated to the song and why, understand?” The teacher said.
“Ne.” All the students answer.
“Okay, and it’s the individual work. You guys can go back now.” The teacher said.
“Ne.” The students said and leave the room.

Only the Elites, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are left in the room.

“We’ll leave now. I’m worry about Seohyun.” Tiffany said.
“That’s right, let’s go.” Jessica said and starts walking to the door.

“Wait.” Taeyeon said and everyone look at her. “I have something to tell you.” The other girls stand up to leave.

“It’s okay, you guys don’t need to leave.” Taeyeon said and the other girls sit. “The teacher said the competition will have to choose a song for someone, right?”
“That’s what the teacher said. What’s wrong?” Jessica asked in concerned voice.
“Well, I’ll give you two my answer on that day.” Taeyeon said calmly.
“What?!” The other 7 girls shouted.

“I said I will give my answer by singing a song. The one I sing to the song is the one I choose to be with.” Taeyeon said. “I’m leaving now.”

The other girls didn’t realize Taeyeon leave the room already because they are in their confusion of what Taeyeon had said.

“Did she mean she’ll give me an answer of if she’ll accept me or not at the competition?” Jessica asked.

“I think so too.” Yuri said.

Yay... double update.
Sorry for the boring chapters.
This story will end soon after few more chapters.
Please comment :)