Chapter 27 Sorry

Fall in love again

Few days later, Sunny is at Taeyeon’s condo.

“Taetae, why did you want to see me?” Sunny asked when Taeyeon brings a cup of juice to the living room.
“Well, you know, I want to make it clear. I know it’s going to hurt you but I don’t think it’s good to be hanging like that.” Taeyeon said while sitting the sofa which is in the front of the sofa that Sunny is sitting.

“I think I know the reason why you call me.” Sunny said in the sad tone. “You’re going to reject me, right?”
“Sunny-ah, don’t get wrong. I still love you. You know but not just as much as like long ago. I now still love you as a friend, as a sister.”
“It’s okay Taeyeon. I’m the one who broke up with you so I know you won’t be the same like before. I can accept your decision. I think that Jessica girl really meant something to you, huh?”

“I don’t know but I feel something like I can’t be so cold towards her.” Taeyeon said while smiling which hurts Sunny.

“Taetae, I have to go somewhere so I’ll leave now. We can still be friends, right?” Sunny said trying hard to overcome her tears.
“Yes, of course.” Taeyeon said and Sunny goes out from Taeyeon’s condo.

 

Sunny is running while crying and she bumps into someone because she is not watching where she is going.

“Sunny?” the one she bumps said.

“Sooyoung.” Sunny said while sobbing.

“Sunny-ah, why are you crying? Have you met with Tae?” Sooyoung said when she realizes that she comes out from the building where Taeyeon lives.

“Yes.”
“What did she says?” Sooyoung asked.
“She said she doesn’t love me like we do before anymore.” Sunny said within her sobs.
“What?!” Sooyoung said angrily and rushes into the building to meet Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung keeps ringing the bell of Taeyeon’s condo. Someone opens the door,

“Sooyoung?” The one who opened the door said.
“Yuri? Can I come in?” Sooyoung said.
“Of course, come in.” Yuri said.
“Is Taeyeon at home?” Sooyoung asked.
“Yes, wait a minute, I’ll call her. She’s in her bedroom.” Yuri said and go to Taeyeon’s room.

A while later Taeyeon comes out with Yuri. Before Taeyeon can say anything, Sooyoung punches Taeyeon and which makes Taeyeon to falls onto the ground.

“What do you think you are doing?!” Yuri shouts angrily at Sooyoung and grabs Sooyoung’s collar.

“Doing the thing that I have to do long time ago.” Sooyoung said and remove Yuri’ grab.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Who do you think you are, huh? How can you hurt Sunny like that? You break Sunny’s heart into pieces twice! You know, twice!” Sooyoung said angrily at Taeyeon.

“What are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked.

“You know what I am talking about. Don’t act innocence. What did you say to Sunny to make her running while crying?!”
“I just clear things out and she’s okay when I said that.”
“You broke her heart, you idiot! You know how much Sunny loves you and you know she comes back because of you. Do you know how happy she is when she first sees you? Why did you treat her so kindly like you still love her if you don’t her anymore?!”

“We all know Taeyeon broke up with Sunny long ago because she cheats on Taeyeon. Do you know how much Taeyeon is hurt at that time? You guys are on Sunny’s side and didn’t care about Taeyeon’s feeling. And now you’re at it again!” Yuri said angrily.

“Shut up, Kwon! Taeyeon, do you know she still love you when she broke up with you?”

“If she still loves me, why would she cheat on with me?” Taeyeon said.

“She didn’t cheat on you it’s just misunderstanding and it happens because-” Sooyoung gets cut off by sudden calling of her name.
“Sooyoung!” Sunny said while running into Taeyeon’s condo.

“What do you mean Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked confusingly.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry, Taeyeon, I also don’t have feelings like we were before. Let’s go Sooyoung.” Sunny said and drags Sooyoung out of the condo.

 

After Sooyoung and Sunny out of the condo, Taeyeon sits on the sofa lifelessly.

“What did she mean Yuri?”
“Huh?” Yuri said confused.
“What did Sooyoung mean?”
“I don’t know Taeyeon.”
“Maybe there’s something behind our break up. And I think I need to find out what is it?” Taeyeon said.
“What are you going to do after finding out? You and her are over, you know.” Yuri said.
“I know. But I think I need to know that reason.”

 

With Sooyoung and Sunny,

“What do you think you are doing, huh? Telling Taeyeon the truth! Do you think it can solve everything?” Sunny said angrily.
“You can be with her together again?”
“No, Sooyoung! We cannot. Taeyeon doesn’t love me like she used to be before. She still loves me but she loves Jessica more. I can see through her eyes. So, don’t tell her about it! If you say the truth to her, I will hate you and I won’t be friend with you anymore!” Sunny said and leave Sooyoung alone in the playground.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Krystal go back home happily. When they go into the house, they see Mrs. Jung sitting in the living room angrily. When she sees the two sisters walking towards her, she gets up and slaps Jessica on her cheek so hard and which makes Jessica to fall onto the floor.

“Umma!” Krystal shouts. “What are you doing?”

“You useless daughter!” Mrs. Jung said to Jessica ignoring what Krystal has said. “You know about your sister condition and you make her sing and dance! What?! You want to try to kill her again because you first attempt didn’t success?!”

“Umma, I didn’t, I didn’t try to kill Krystal at that time. It was just an accident.” Jessica said.

“What a lie!?”

“Umma, about the performance, unnie didn’t do anything wrong. She told me not to participate. But I pleaded her and at last she agrees.” Krystal tells her mother.

“Now, you teach your little sister to talk back to me?” Mrs. Jung said angrily.

“Sorry.” Jessica said because she knows it’s not gonna work how much she explains the truth.