Chapter 29

Fall in love again

Hey guys,
Sorry for taking long time to update
I'm running out of ideas
Hope you guys like my new update
Hee hee :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica is now get out from the elevator and walks towards Taeyeon’s apartment and she sees a familiar girl standing in front of Taeyeon’s apartment.

“Sunny?” Jesscia said.

“Jessica?” Sunny said. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I- um- I-” Jessica said but just get cut off by Sunny.
“You’re worry about Taeyeon, right?”
“Yes.”
“Can we talk?” Sunny asked but Jessica doesn’t say anything and just stand at the place. “It’s okay if you don’t want to.” Sunny said sadly.
“No, it’s okay. Where do you want to talk?” Jessica asked smiling.
“Can we go to the café near here?” Sunny asked and Jessica nod.

Inside the café,

“So, what do you want to talk about?”
“I broke up with the same girl for the second time.” Sunny said and Jessica doesn’t know what to say. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. But I’m worry about Taeyeon.”
“Wae?”
“I broke up with Taeyeon because her grandfather doesn’t like girl and girl relationship. So, he threatened me to break up with Taeyeon that if I don’t break up with her, he will destroy my parents’ company and make my family and me to suffer. That’s why I pretend to cheat on her. And few days ago she found out the truth.”

“Is that the reason why she didn’t come to school?”
“I think so. That’s why I come to her house. I’m so worried about her but I don’t know should I go inside or not. I’m so glad to meet you here. I think Taeyeon will feel better when she sees you.”
“What about you?”
“I don’t think me going will be a good choice.”
“Arrasso.”
“Can you help Taeyeon to get over with me? Please?” Sunny pleaded.
“Okay. Don’t worry.” Jessica said. “I’ll go now.”
“Jessica.” Sunny said when Jessica stands up.
“Wae?” Jessica asked.
“Can we- um- can we be friends again?”
“Of course, I’m always be your friend.” Jessica said and hugs Sunny tightly.

Jessica leaves the café and goes to Taeyeon’s apartment and rings the bell.

“Jessica?”
“Is Taeyeon at home?”
“Yes, wae?”
“Can I come in?”
“Of course, you can.”

Jessica goes inside the apartment.

“Unnie, who is-, oh Sica-unnie.”
“Annyeong, Yoona.”
“Sit here, Sica.”
“Unnie, are you coming here to meet Taeyeon-unnie?” Yoona asked and Jessica just nods.

“Want something to drink, Sica?”
“It’s okay Yuri. I came here to meet with Taeyeon.”
“But Taeyeon-unnie is sleeping now.”
“Sica-ah, can we talk?” Yuri said and Sica just nod.

“Yoona-ah, go and check Taeyeon and call me if something is wrong or when she’s awake, okay?” Yuri said.
“Ne.” Yoona said and goes inside Taeyeon’s room.

“So?” Jessica said.
“So what?” Yuri asked curiously.
“Are you dumb or something. You said you want to talk to me.” Jessica said frustrated.

“Oh! About that?”
“Yes, about that Yuri. I’m not a free girl you know. I come here to check Taeyeon and you said you want to talk to me and acting like a freak.”
“Hey, don’t be mean to me. What I’m going to say is very important and it’s about Taeyeon!”
“Taeyeon? Is there something wrong?”

“Taeyeon is sick not physically but mentally.”
“What do you mean? She seems fine.”
“Yes, that’s her mask. Taeyeon is fragile like a glass. She has mood swings, she can easily get depressed, scare or sad. Whenever it happened to her, she had a bit hard time in eating and she doesn’t talk.”
“How did it happen to her?”

“When she was 5 years old, she got kidnapped by some men and she was locked in a dark room while tied on the chair. She was kept there about 2 days. When grandpa save her, she didn’t talk for a month and we all have a hard time in eating. We have to force her to eat. When she became alive again, she heard what my mother and our grandfather talk about her mother and she found out that her biological mother is not died and she abandoned Taeyeon. We really had a hard time to get the Taeyeon we know back.” Yuri said and sighs. “Now, it happens again.”
“After she found out the truth about her and Sunny’s break up?” Jessica asked.
“Yes.” Yuri said. “Hey, how did you know?”

“I have a six sense.” Jessica said.
“Really?!”
“I’m just kidding, babo. I met with Sunny and she told me everything.”
“Oh!”
“Back to Taeyeon, she doesn’t eat anything and she doesn’t talk to us. I’m really worried and I don’t, actually, we don’t know what to do.” Yuri said sadly.

“That’s why you guys didn’t come to school.” Jessica murmured.

“Can I go and see Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.
“Of course, come on.” Yuri said and takes her to Taeyeon’s room.