Chapter 24

Fall in love again

Jessica is in the waiting room together with Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun.

“Where the hell are they?!” Jessica said in frustration.

“I hate to say this but I think something is wrong. I have a bad feeling about this.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Now, it’s time to announce the winners, right?”
“Ne!!!!”
“Okay, there are two winners’ names in my hand. Both of them have to participate in the final next two weeks later. And they have to perform two songs, one is ballad and one is dance song. They can sing together with their friends in dance song. But for ballad, they have to perform by themselves, alone. I think I’m talking too much. I will announce the winners now. The first one is Chae Rim or CL.”

A loud cheer was formed.

“Okay, okay, let me announce the next one, and the next one is …………

Jessica Jung.”

 

“Jessie, you win!!! I’m so proud of you!” Tiffany cheers happily and hugs Jessica tightly.

“Unnie, congratulation!” Seohyun said.

“Congratulations, Jessica.” Sunny said.

“Yes, congrats Jessica.” Hyoyeon said and hugs her.

 

“Okay, I want the two winners to come up to the stage.”

Jessica and CL go up to the stage.

“Congratulations you two. Well, I think you know you need to perform two songs for the final competition.”
“Ne.” Sica and CL said.

“Your performance will be on the Monday next two weeks after. The schedule will post tomorrow on the school notice board. Thanks professors, teachers, judges and all of the audience including our students and their parents. Today’s competition is successful ended and see you all on the final competition. Thank you!”

 

 

At the hospital,

Yuri and Yoona are waiting in front of the operation room. Yuri is walking back and forth in front of the operation room.

“Unnie, come here and sit. Taeyeon-unnie will be okay.” Yoona said.

“Why is the operation so long? Why don’t they come out yet?!” Yuri said in frustration.

 

Suddenly, the operation room open and the doctors come out. Yuri and Yoona rushed to the doctors.

“Doc, how’s Taeyeon? Is she okay?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“We tried our best, but-” The doctor said but cuts off by Yuri.
“But what? Is there something wrong?” Yuri said.
“Unnie, listen to what he says first.” Yoona said.
“Well, we tried our best, but her head is seriously injured. The critical stage is past now, we need to wait for her to wake up and we can check if everything is alright.”

“Can we see her now?” Yoona asked.
“Yes, we move her to the emergency room. You can go and see her there.” The doctor said.
“Thanks doctor.” Yoona said and they go to the room where Taeyeon is.

 

Inside Taeyeon room,

Yuri and Yoona are sitting beside Taeyeon.

“Unnie, do you think we should tell eomma and halraborgi about this? And also to Jessica-unnie and Sunny-unnie?” Yoona asked.
“I don’t know. But we cannot hide about this right.”
“Okay, I will tell eomma and halraborgi about this and to Jessica-unnie and Sunny-unnie, I don’t know I should tell them or not.”
“I will tell them. You go home first and tell ajumma and halraborgi.”
“But what about Taeyeon-unnie?”
“Don’t worry, I’m here. I’ll be with Taeyeon. So, go home and tell them and also have a rest, okay.” Yuri said and Yoona left the hospital unwillingly.

 

“Taetae, come on wake up soon. I’m so worried about you. You know Sica is so worried about you because you didn’t appear on her performance. I don’t know what I should tell to her. So, wake up soon. You need to give your answer to Sica and Sunny, right?” Yuri said to the unconscious Taeyeon.

 

 

At school,

“Aiish!”
“What’s wrong, Sica?” Tiffany said.

“I cannot contact to none of them. I’m so worried about them now.” Jessica said. “I think something is wrong. If it isn’t, Taeyeon will be here.”
“Don’t worry too much okay. Maybe because they have something important to do.” Tiffany said.

 

 

At that night, Yoona’s mother and their grandfather come and visit to hospital. But they go back home at night because Yuri said she will wait at the hospital. At first Mrs. Kim insists that she will stay but later she give in and go home.

 

The next day,

Mrs. Kim arrives at the hospital with Yoona.

“Yuri-ah, go home and rest, I will stay with Taeyeon, okay?” Mrs. Kim said.
“But…”
“No but, Yuri-ah, you should have a rest too. I don’t think Taeyeon will happy if you don’t take care of yourself.”
“Ne, ajumma.”
“Yoona, take Yuri home, will you?”
“Ne, eomma.”

Yuri and Yoona left the hospital.

They come to the hospital in the afternoon, on their way to the hospital.

“Yoona-ah, drive me to the Angel Café.”
“Wae unnie?”
“I told Sica and Sunny to come to that hospital. I think we should tell them about Taeyeon in person.”
“Ah, okay, I will leave you there and I will go to hospital and tell eomma back to home. Because if Sica-unnie and Sunny-unnie know about this, I’m sure they’ll rush to the hospital and I don’t think it won’t be good for them to meet with eomma.”
“Yes, that’s good.”

 

At Angel Café,

“Hey, have you been waiting for too long?” Yuri asked.
“No.” The two girls said at the same time.

“Yuri-ah, where have you been yesterday?” Jessica asked.
“Yes, we can’t contact you and we all are worried about all of you.” Sunny said.
“Especially Taeyeon. I think there’s something wrong with her.” Jessica said.

“Well, Taeyeon, she’s uhm… she’s in the hospital.”
“What?!” Jessica and Sunny yelled.

“What happened?” Sunny asked.
“Why?” Jessica said.

“I don’t know. Yesterday, I got a call from the hospital and I went there because they said Taeyeon is seriously injured. But we don’t know why she’s hurt because she doesn’t wake up yet.”
“I want to see her. What’s hospital she’s in?” Sunny said.
“Yes, I want to see her too.” Jessica said.

“Okay, I will take you two there. Just wait a minute okay.” Yuri said and called Yoona and ask her whether Mrs. Kim go back home or not.

Yuri takes the two girls to the hospital when Yoona said Mrs. Kim already go back home.

 

Few days later,

Taeyeon still doesn’t wake up yet. Jessica is sitting beside Taeyeon, holding her hand.

“Taengoo-ah, how long are you going to sleep?”

Jessica falls asleep beside Taeyeon. Suddenly, Taeyeon’s hands start to move and her eyes open slowly.

When Taeyeon sees Jessica sleeping besides her sitting and putting her head on her hand, she pats her head with her free hand. Jessica wakes up because she feels someone touch her head and shock to see Taeyeon is awake.

“Taengoo!” Jessica said.

“Ne.”
“It is not a dream, right?” Jessica said while pinching her cheek. “Ow! It hurts so it’s not a dream. Wait here okay, I’ll go and call the doctor.” Jessica said and rushes to the doctor’s room and she also calls Yuri and tells the news.

 

The doctor comes and checks Taeyeon.

“She’s okay now. But she needs to stay here about three days to make sure she’s perfectly okay.”
“Ne.” Jessica and Yuri said.

 

Jessica goes home because Yuri and Taeyeon tell her to go home and have a rest.

 

At that night,

“Taetae, what happened to you that night? Who did this to you?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“Well, I was driving to the school and suddenly four black cars stop me and then four muscular men from each car except from one car come out and then hit the mirror of my car with baseball bat. I don’t know what to do at that time. And suddenly one of them drags me out of the car. They hit me and punched me until I can’t stand anymore. Then one man from the last car, I think he’s the leader because there are two men behind him and the other are giving respect to him. That man came out of the car and said to me to stay away from his daughter.”

“Who is his daughter?”

“I don’t know. He didn’t say the name.”

“It’s okay, you’re safe now. Sleep now, okay. The doctor said you need to rest a lot.”

“Okay.”

Taeyeon said and she closes her eyes to sleep but she cannot forget the man saying…

“Stay away from my daughter.”

Hey guys, sorry for making you wait for an update.
Yay, my story is reach to the end
Don't worry, there will be a squeal
What do you think of this chapter?
Interesting? 0r Boring?
Who do you think the man who said to Taeyeon is?
Please comment and subscribe if you like my story.
Thanks for reading