Chapter 1First day of School

Fall in love again

The three girls; Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun are walking around the school campus and suddenly they noticed that the students rushed to the main door shouting “Elites are coming!”

They looked to the main door and see three Lamborghini arrive at school.

A tanned girl get out from the grey Lamborghini, the doe-eyed girl get out from the white Lamborghini and the shortest girl with blond hair get out from the black Lamborghini and they get into the school.

The doe-eye girl smile and wave to the girls who are cheering for them, the tanned girl just smile and the shortest girl is didn’t care about them and just go inside.

“Well, every school has the rich spoilt brat.” Jessica said and Tiffany just nod.

“I think we should go to class unnie, unless we don’t want to late.” Seohyun said.

“Alright, let’s go.” Tiffany said and the three girls go to find their classroom.

*I forget to tell you guys that Taeyeon and Yuri are in the same with in 3rd year and Yoona is in 2nd year. Jessica and Tiffany will be in the same classroom with Taeyeon and Yuri. Seohyun will be in the same classroom with Yoona. Actually she is a year younger but she skip one year.*

About Tiffany and Jessica’s 1st day,

“Okay, class. We have two new students today. Come on in.” The teacher said and the two girls come into the classroom. “Introduce yourself girls.”

“Hi my name is Jessica Jung Sooyeon. You can call me Jessica.”
“Hi my name is Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. You can call me Tiffany.”

“Okay, hmm, Tiffany you can sit with Hyoyeon. And Jessica you can behind Hyoyeon, I think your seatmate is absent today. Raise your hand Hyoyeon.”

The two girls go to their seats and suddenly other rooms’ students started shouting and the girls inside the room looks to the corridor and started shouting. Then Taeyeon and Yuri come inside.

“Why have I to be in the same room with those rich brats?” Jessica mummered.
“I’ll not talk about them like that if I were you.” Hyoyeon said.
“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked.
“I’ll explain about it in the break time.” Hyoyeon said.
“Okay.” Tiffany said.

“Okay class slow down. Taeyeon-sshi, Yuri-sshi, take your seat.” The teacher said and the two girls take their seat which is at the back of the class.

About Seohyun’s 1st day,

“Okay, class. We have a new student today. Come on in.” The teacher said and a girl comes into the classroom. “Introduce yourself.”

“Hi my name is Seo Juhyun. You can call me Seohyun.”

“Okay, hmm, Seohyun, you can sit beside Sooyoung. Sooyoung, raise your hand.”
Seohyun take her seat beside Sooyoung.

“Hi, I’m Seohyun.” Seohyun said.
“I’m Sooyoung.”
“Sooyoung-sshi, why is the girl in the back sitting alone?”
“I’ll tell you in the break time.”
“Okay.”

In the lunch time,

Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon sit together in the canteen.

“Hyoyeon!” and then Sooyoung join the table with Seohyun.

“Seohyun-ah!”
“Unnie!”

They all sit together.

“Hyoyeon-ah, can you tell me about those spilt brat now?”

“Okay. Well, in our class you saw the tall tanned one, her skin is a little dark?”

“Yes.” Tiffany answered.

“Well, she is the youngest daughter of the Kwon Enterprises. At school, she is the member of Elites. She is cold, really cold. She talks to others when needed. And the one with blonde hair who is shorter than her, she is the heiress of Kim Enterprises. She is the leader of Elites. She is the coldest one in the three of them. She only talks to Elites. We never saw her smile. And the last one…” Hyoyeon cuts off by Sooyoung.

“is the one you saw in our class who is sitting alone. She is the maknae of the Elites and the maknae daughter of the Kim Enterprises, younger sister of Taeyeon. Well, she talks to other people not like her unnies. But she has a split personality, when she is angry, it’s really scary. There is one important rule in our school, is that we can be friend with Elites, if Elites come and talk to us we can talk back to them but it’s really rare. We can’t start the conversation with Elites.”

“Aren’t they a bit too full of themselves?” Jessica said.

“Who?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m talking about Elites, you idiot. They are a rich spoilt brat who is over confident.”

“Who do you think you are to insult the Elites?” the girl asked.

“Uh-oh!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said.

“Erm…” Tiffany didn’t know what to say back.

“Here are the rules you idiots. No one can insult to Elites. No one can talk bad about Elites and no one can talk to Elites.”

“Who do you think you are to talk to us like that? You have no permission to tell us what to do.” Jessica said back.

“Who do you think you are to speak back to me like that? Do you know who I am?”

“I don’t want to know who you are. You just go and do your fanclub things.”

“I’m Han Eunjoo. Do you know what will happen when you go against me?”

“I don’t care!” Then Eunjoo push Jessica on the floor and then grab her collar again and make her to stand up and Jessica closes her eyes when she is going to slap.

“What do you think you guys are doing?” Eunjoo push Jessica on the floor again and turn around to see who it is. Everyone turned to the voice and it’s Taeyeon with Yuri and Yoona following behind her.

“Ah, Taeyeon-sshi, we’re just talking here.”

“I didn’t know that talking include of slapping.”

“Well…”

“I don’t want to hear any excuses. Now everyone go to your classroom.”

When everyone leaves, Taeyeon turned to see Jessica, “Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica nod. She stretches her hands and Jessica takes it and gets up.

“Okay.” Taeyeon said and give a smile to Jessica. Then turn around,

“Yuri, Yoona, let’s go.” Taeyeon said.
“Okay.” Yuri turn around too.
“But unnie, I want to stay a little longer.” Yoona pouted.

“I don’t like repeating Yoona.” Taeyeon said coldly.
“Arrasso.” Yoona said and follow Taeyeon and Yuri and the three leave the canteen.

“Well, Taeyeon is cute when she smiles.” Tiffany said.

“Yes…” Jessica mummered.

“What did you said Jessica?”

“Um, nothing.”

(I want to make you smile more Taeyeon-ah.) (Jessica)

“Now, let’s go around the campus. We need to know the whole campus. Go go sing!” Tiffany shouted.

The three girls leave the canteen and explore around the campus.

 

I hope you guys like my update.
Thanks for the comments and subscribers. :)