Twenty Seven: Sicheng's Hickies

The Boys of Summer

In that time between the late afternoon and the early evening, when the golden hour cast light on their teenage faces, Yuta and Sicheng were laying in the grass. Backs on the soft green flecks, fingers intertwined, eyes staring up at the pure blue uninterrupted. 

Yuta turned his head to look at Sicheng's beautiful profile, eyes glued to the sky, lips pulled into a soft smile. How could this small piece of perfection be his to keep? Yuta didn't understand how he'd gotten so lucky. 

"What is it, Yuta?" Sicheng asked without turning his head or eyes. 

"Nothing," Yuta responded, releasing a sigh of contentment. "You're just pretty, that's all." Sicheng finally turned his head back towards Yuta and grinned. 

"You too," Sicheng said, and couldn't help but grin at his loveliness. The others were talking and playing in the distance, but the noise of them faded in Yuta's ears. All he could concentrate on was his perfect sweet boyfriend, laying here beside him. 

"I feel like the luckiest guy on earth," Yuta admitted. 

"Why?" Sicheng asked. 

"Because I have you," Yuta responded, looking away shyly. 

"That's how I feel too," Sicheng responded. Yuta scooted in closer towards Sicheng, looking deep into his eyes and throwing an arm over his stomach. 

"You know, I don't think you know how much you mean to me," Yuta mumbled quietly, playing with the fabric of Sicheng's t-shirt. 

"What do you mean?" Sicheng asked with a cocked head. Yuta sighed, and decided to share his past with his new boyfriend. 

"So, about three months before I came to camp I broke up with my boyfriend. We'd been going out since the seventh grade, and he was my best friend in the whole world. We did everything together and had all kinds of first experiences with each other. Our relationship meant a lot to me. But then, I found out he was cheating on me. Of course I broke up with him right away, even though it was really hard. But what was worse was that all of our mutual friends decided to stay friends with him instead of me, so I was really alone. And anyways, we'd been together two years, since we were really young, so I honestly didn't know who I was without him. I was in such a rut for those months, and I thought nothing could bring me out of it," Yuta admitted. "But then...I met you. And you made me feel like myself again. You made me feel real, for the first time in so, so long. You really helped me get over him and get on with my life. So...thank you. Thank you so much."

Sicheng reached up and cupped Yuta's cheek, his soft skin with pure affection. "I-I'm really sorry someone hurt you that way. That's so cruel, especially after so long. But I'm glad I make you happy, and that I've made you feel better about everything. Because I really, really like you. And I really want you to be happy," he responded. 

"I am happy. Oh, I'm so, so happy, and it's because I'm with you," Yuta responded, smiling down at Sicheng. "And I really, really like you too." 

Sicheng beamed wide and Yuta finally leaned down to press his lips against Sicheng's. Sicheng immediately kissed back, loving the feeling of Yuta's plush, soft lips against his own. Kissing was so new to Sicheng but he loved every minute of it, loved the way it gave him butterflies and made his heart beat harder in his chest (especially when Yuta was the one kissing him). 

Yuta tilted his head to get a different angle and Sicheng followed suit, Yuta's hand coming up to cup his cheek protectively and affectionately, just the way Sicheng liked. Even though they'd only been going out for a few days, Yuta somehow knew exactly how to make Sicheng feel special, both through his words and his actions. Sicheng knew he picked the right guy to fall for for the first time. 

This was sweet and lovely but suddenly, Sicheng began to crave more, pouting when Yuta stopped kissing him. 

"Can I kiss you harder?" Yuta whispered in his ear. Sicheng loved the way he always, always, asked for permission. 

"Of course," Sicheng whispered back, and just like that Yuta's lips were back on his. 

Yuta got on top of Sicheng, opening his mouth against Sicheng's as his other hand trailed along Sicheng's waist. Somehow, Yuta always was able to perfectly trail the line between sweet and seductive, doing both perfectly well in Sicheng's mind. Every touch Yuta placed upon his body felt good, no matter what he was doing. 

Sicheng opened his mouth against Yuta's as well and felt their soft tongues swirl together, blushing because suddenly he remembered they were still outside, and they were getting kind of dirty. But all distractions seemed to fade away when Yuta's hands roamed all over his body, touching him gently but just enough to light him on fire, nothing below the waist obviously but it still made Sicheng wonder. That dare Donghyuck had given him and Yuta put thoughts in Sicheng's brain, and he remembered how good it felt for Yuta's to grab his . He blushed even harder at the memory, trying to will his own dirty thoughts away. 

Yuta pulled away from him panting, and Sicheng looked up at him with his eyes blown wide. Sicheng was sure he heard Yuta in a breath at the sight. 

"Can I show you something?" Yuta mumbled. 

Sicheng nodded. "Not below the waist though," he responded. 

"Of course not," Yuta responded. Sicheng nodded and Yuta began pressing feather light kisses to the right side of Sicheng's neck, leaving him very confused. What was he doing?

When Yuta started kissing the area harder Sicheng shivered, noticing for the first time how sensitive his neck was. It felt kind of, no, really good for Yuta to touch him like this, even though he wasn't quite sure what he was doing. 

"Does it feel good?" Yuta mumbled against Sicheng's pale skin. 

"Y-yeah," Sicheng responded breathlessly, clawing at the grass beneath him. Yuta continued to kiss and at Sicheng's neck, before finally pulling away and recapturing his lips. 

The couple didn't get privacy for very much longer because suddenly, Johnny and Taeil were standing above them. 

"In public? Really? Yuta, you really are ruining him," Johnny said with laughter in his voice. Yuta immediately rolled of of Sicheng, both of them blushing bright pink. 

"Uh-uh...aren't Taeyong and Ten in the cabins?" Sicheng said quietly, embarrassment in his tone. 

Taeil and Johnny sighed. "That's very true," Taeil responded, and Yuta was proud of his boyfriend for giving them an out. 

"Still, no more corrupting our baby," Johnny added, glaring jokingly at Yuta. 

"First of all, he's not our baby he's my baby, thank you very much," Yuta responded. 

"And what if I want to be corrupted?" Sicheng added. Johnny and Taeil shared a look before turning back to them. 

"Come on, stop being hoes and let's go hang out with the others," Johnny spoke. Yuta and Sicheng grinned and agreed, following Johnny and Taeil back to the big group with the others. 

As they sat down in the grass, Mark gave Sicheng a confused look. 

"Why do you have all those bruises on your neck?" The thirteen year old asked. Sicheng looked back, just as confused as Mark, and Yuta blushed a deep red. Johnny immediately ran over, peering at Sicheng's neck. 

"The poor boy is covered in hickies!" Johnny yelled. 

"What have you done?" Doyoung whined at Yuta. 

"He liked it, okay?" Yuta protested loudly. Sicheng just got out his phone and the front facing camera. When he turned it towards his neck he saw a smattering of blooming purple marks. Huh, so that's what Yuta was doing. 

"You gave him hickies?" Mark asked Yuta with surprise. 

"Oh babe, if you were mine I'd give you tons of hickies. It would be like a big sign saying 'I'm Donghyuck's Boyfriend,'" Donghyuck yelled to Mark as he was passing by with the other ten to twelves. The ten year old grimaced at him and the teenagers heard one of the kids say 'you're gross' to Donghyuck. 

"I-I did like it," Sicheng shyly admitted. The others stared at him with surprise. 

"Yuta really is corrupting you," Taeil mumbled quietly. 

"Does it really feel good?" Mark whispered to Sicheng. Sicheng nodded with a sly smile and Mark blushed, his eyes following Donghyuck's frame before forcing his eyes away and blushing hard. 

Sicheng leaned his head on Yuta's shoulder and looked up at him. "I liked it and all, but there were some selfish reasons why you gave me hickies, right? Donghyuck was right about the whole marking thing, right?" Sicheng said quietly. Yuta smiled but sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Damn Donghyuck. You really got me there. You're definitely right. Can't have anyone trying to steal away my baby," Yuta responded, and the couple shared a smile.