Fifteen: Truth or Dare

The Boys of Summer

After a long day of working on different projects at the art shack, the nine boys headed back to cabin E2 after dinner. 

"What should we do?" Johnny asked everyone. Suddenly, Donghyuck burst into the room. 

"Okay I know you guys are avoiding me but that's it! I'm hanging out with you guys tonight and I don't care what you say," he said, firmly sitting on the floor, panting from running after them. 

"Whatever," Johnny responded. At this point, he was used to Donghyuck's presence even if it was annoying. It always kind of felt weird to hang out without him. 

"So what are we doing?" Donghyuck asked. 

"That's what we're still deciding," Taeil responded. 

"Ooh, let's play truth or dare! I'll go first," Donghyuck said. 

"That could actually be pretty fun," Ten spoke. 

"Alright, I'm in," Taeyong said.

"Wait, what's truth or dare?" Sicheng asked. Yuta quietly explained the game to him as the others agreed and sat in a circle on the floor. 

"Mark, truth or dare?" Donghyuck asked. 

"Dare," Mark hesitantly responded. 

"I dare you to kiss me," Donghyuck said. 

"No! That's against the rules. You can't dare get someone to kiss yourself!" Yuta protested. 

"Come on, you guys are just making that up!" Donghyuck whined. 

"You know, I could always call Chanyeol to come here and pick you up," Johnny threatened. 

"Fine, fine," Donghyuck responded with a sigh. "Ten, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Ten answered fearfully. 

"Has Taeyong ed you yet?" Donghyuck asked. Sicheng's jaw dropped. 

"Donghyuck you are too young to know those words!" Taeil said in shock. 

"No, surprisingly," Ten answered truthfully. Everyone laughed and Sicheng looked away with wide eyes. 

"Ten, your turn," Taeyong said, trying to get the attention off of the couple. 

"Jaehyun, truth or dare?" Ten asked with a sneaky grin. 

"Um, truth," Jaehyun responded, fearful of what crazy thing Ten would come up with. 

"Ugh, lame," Ten said. "Fine then. If you had to date one of us, which one would it be?" 

"Doyoung," Jaehyun responded, extremely quickly. He blushed a bit after he realized how overeager he was, avoiding Doyoung's eyes. Doyoung blushed slightly too. 

"Ooh!" Ten teased. 

"Hmm, you two would make a good match," Taeyong added. 

"I ship it," Donghyuck spoke. 

"Stop!" Jaehyun whined. "Yuta, truth or dare?"

"Dare, since all of you guys are too whimpy and lame to pick it," Yuta responded. 

"Okay. Try to do the splits," Jaehyun said. Yuta rolled his eyes and everyone cleared a space for him on the floor. 

He got halfway down before groaning loudly. " ," he whispered under his breath, grimacing at the stretch. He got a little bit further down before quitting and sitting back down. 

"That really hurt!" He whined to Jaehyun. He started rubbing his inner thighs, knowing they'd be sore the next day. 

"Are you okay?" Sicheng mumbled to Yuta. 

"Yeah, I'm just exaggerating," Yuta whispered back to Sicheng with a soft smile. Sicheng smiled back and sat back down, and Yuta was satisfied. He didn't like seeing Sicheng worried. 

"Anyways, Taeil, truth or dare?" Yuta asked. 

"Dare, I guess. Somehow the truths seem more dangerous," Taeil responded. 

"Hmm....go sit on Johnny's lap. For the rest of the game," Yuta said with a grin. 

"Seriously? I wasn't even the one dared," Johnny spoke. Taeil pouted and sat down on Johnny's lap, wiggling to get comfortable. 

"Don't do that," Johnny mumbled. 

"Oh sorry! Does it hurt?" Taeil asked innocently. 

"You could say that," Johnny responded. Ten and Taeyong started to laugh, and Johnny shot them a death glare, but none of the others noticed. 

"Um, truth or dare....Sicheng," Taeil said. 

"Dare..." Sicheng worriedly responded. Taeil thought for a moment, trying to think of a crazy dare. 

"Go make out for fifteen seconds. With tongue," Taeil said. 

"Ooh, Taeil! Gettin' naughty!" Taeyong teased. 

"Who am I making out with?" Sicheng asked. 

"Whoever you want," Taeil responded with a shrug. Sicheng looked down shyly, knowing exactly who he wanted to kiss but being fearful to do it. He shook his head, deciding to just go for it. 

He turned towards Yuta and blushed. "Um..." He said softly. 

"You pick me? Aw, I feel so proud," Yuta responded. He brushed Sicheng's hair out of his eyes and cupped his cheek before kissing him deeply. Sicheng leaned in closer to the slightly older boy, pressing in, trying desperately to get closer. Sicheng suddenly felt Yuta's tongue and let out a surprised noise, quickly silenced by the swipe of Yuta's tongue against his own. 

"Your time is up," Taeil suddenly called out, but Yuta took his time pulling away, looking Sicheng up and down with an expression that made him blush hard. 

"How was it?" Johnny asked. 

"Weird," Sicheng answered honestly, with an awkward laugh. 

"It's your turn," Ten said. 

"Oh, yeah," Sicheng said breathlessly. "Johnny, truth or dare?" 

"Truth," Johnny answered. 

"You do not seem like the truth type," Taeyong said. 

"I just don't feel like getting up," Johnny responded. 

"What's that thing poking my ?" Taeil asked Johnny. Johnny turned red. 

"Shut up," he growled to Taeil. 

"OMG," Donghyuck said, whispering something in Mark's ear. 

"Johnny, you're so gross!" Mark whined. 

"Well if Taeil would stop wiggling his on my then maybe I wouldn't have this problem," Johnny responded with annoyance. 

"Let me ask my truth!" Sicheng interrupted. "Johnny, what's the farthest you've ever gone?"

"Hmm," Johnny responded, thinking for a moment. "Well, I've recieved a or two before. Never given one though," he answered. 

"Woah!" Mark said with surprise. 

"I guess you are the most experienced person here," Taeyong mumbled angrily. 

"Were they from a guy or girl?" Ten asked. 

"I've gotten a BJ from two girls and one guy," Johnny responded. 

"So you swing both ways? Interesting," Yuta said. 

"Honestly, I don't care about gender at all. Getting laid is getting laid," Johnny explained. 

"Understandable," Taeyong responded. 

"Well....Mark, truth or dare?" Johnny asked. 

"Dare," Mark responded. 

"Make him kiss me please," Donghyuck begged. 

"No ing way. Mark, you have to play the rest of the game in your underwear," Johnny said. Mark's eyes widened and he blushed, slowly stripping off his t-shirt and jeans. 

"That's the second best thing! You're a blessing Johnny," Donghyuck said with a huge smile, watching as Mark slid his pants off and folded them, putting them back in his baggage. 

"Ugh, you have great thighs! I'm so jealous," Ten said. 

"Baby, I love your thighs," Taeyong mumbled in Ten's ear, rubbing Ten's inner thighs. Surprisingly, Donghyuck said nothing, just eyed Mark with a dusting of pink on his cheeks. Mark, however, was blushing bright red, only able to mumble a soft "thank you" before curling up in a shy little ball. 

"U-um....Taeyong, truth or dare?" Mark quietly asked. 

"Dare," Taeyong loudly responded. 

"Make out with Ten while he's...um....straddling you," Mark responded, trying to get the attention of himself. 

"Easy. No problem," Taeyong said. 

"Thank you Mark!" Ten added cheerfully, walking over to Taeyong with a bounce in his step before straddling Taeyong and pressing their lips together. Taeyong quickly grabbed the back of Ten's hair, kissing back with vigor. Their lips slid together, the gross noises of kissing making Sicheng grimace uncomfortably. Taeyong suddenly grabbed Ten's and Ten moaned loudly into Taeyong's mouth. 

"That's enough guys!" Johnny said loudly. The two of them smirked at the others, and Ten went back to his seat. 

"Doyoung, truth or dare?" Taeyong asked. 

"Dare, I guess," Doyoung casually responded. He would rather do something crazy than admit his crush on Jaehyun, especially after what happened with him yesterday. 

"Lay down and make out with Jaehyun on top of you for fifteen seconds," Taeyong spoke. Doyoung made a defeated expression, trying to hide his excitement before laying down. Jaehyun climbed on top of him, eyes locked uncomfortably before Jaehyun captured his lips. 

Even though Doyoung was starting to get more accustomed to kissing, it just felt so good with Jaehyun that he could never get used to it. Jaehyun's warm body on top of his own felt quite nice too, putting his hands on Jaehyun's broad back. 

"You two are done," Yuta said firmly. Jaehyun pulled away and blinked his eyes open, staring into Doyoung's eyes for a little too long. Both of them blushed at the intimate moment, avoiding the words they both knew they needed to say. 

Jaehyun suddenly got up and returned to his own seat, avoiding Doyoung's eyes. Doyoung did the same, and he didn't know what to make out of all of it. 

Shaking his head, Doyoung remembered it was his turn. "Donghyuck, truth or dare?" Doyoung asked. 

"Dare, obviously," Donghyuck responded. Doyoung thought for a moment. "I dare you to sleep on the floor of your cabin tonight and not explain why to the other kids in your age group."

Donghyuck laughed. "Whatever, they all think I'm crazy anyways."

"With good reason," Johnny mumbled. 

"Guys, we should go to bed. Sicheng's falling asleep," Yuta said. Sicheng lifted his head off of Yuta's shoulder and blinked tiredly. 

"Whuh..." He mumbled. 

"I'm pretty tired too," Mark said. "I also would really like to put my clothes back on." Everyone laughed and agreed, going back to their individual cabins to get a good night's sleep.