Twenty Five: Night Times

The Boys of Summer

The ten boys (the thirteen to fifteens plus Donghyuck, who they couldn't deny was a part of their group now) had spent their day running, swimming, laughing by the pool, and altogether having a great time. The food from the dining hall that day had somehow been extra good, and they'd stayed up pretty late talking and giggling as the sun went down and the stars rose in the sky. By the end of it all, everyone was pretty exhausted and fell asleep immediately. 

But not Doyoung. Yes, he'd had a lot of fun even though he'd spent most of the day doing physical activities with a large group of other people (two things he'd most definitely hated before coming to camp), but he missed Jaehyun. They were a couple and they spent tons and tons of time together, but they hadn't been really alone since the day after they got together, which was more than a week ago. Even more, they hadn't even made out since the teen movie! Doyoung was lying awake, itching for Jaehyun's presence, and at this point he would do almost anything to get it. 

That's why, after making sure everyone else in his cabin was asleep, Doyoung slowly got up from bed. Making sure make as little noise as possible, he slipped on his shoes and a jacket before slowly walking out of the cabin door. 

When the freezing cold, one AM air hit Doyoung's pale skin he immediately shivered, wondering if he was just being stupid. But the thought of Jaehyun's smiling face pushed him forward, holding tightly onto the edges of his jacket and walking towards the door of his boyfriend's cabin. He quickly combed through his pitch black hair with his fingers and as slowly as possible, opened the door to Jaehyun and the other's cabin. 

Doyoung stepped inside Jaehyun's cabin to hear the sound of four sets of light snores, forcing down his laughter. He shut the door to the cabin quickly, not wanting any of the starry light or cold night air to sleep in. Doyoung knew Mark was a light sleeper, so he tip toed as slowly and silently as possible across the wooden slats of the floor, praying that this old cabin wouldn't creak and betray his presence. 

Luckily, he was almost completely silent by the time he reached Jaehyun's bed, no one in the cabin awakened by him. He took off his shoes jacket, placing them at the foot of Jaehyun's bed before quietly crawling into bed next to him. 

He felt Jaehyun wake up and he tucked himself underneath the covers as Jaehyun turned towards him. 

"Mmh, Doyoung," Jaehyun mumbled sleepily, kissing Doyoung's cheek. 

"Shh, the others are asleep," Doyoung whispered back. Jaehyun grinned back at him and pulled Doyoung closer. 

"This is a nice surprise," Jaehyun whispered, unable to stop smiling at Doyoung. 

"I-I missed you," Doyoung admitted shyly, avoiding Jaehyun's eyes. "I wanted some alone time with you."

Jaehyun leaned over and kissed Doyoung on the lips. "Well, I'm glad you came," he responded. Doyoung finally grinned back at him, snuggling in closer to him until almost every inch of their pajama-clad bodies were touching. Jaehyun leaned in slowly, cupping Doyoung's soft cheek with his hand and blinking as he looked over Doyoung's frame. Doyoung blushed at Jaehyun's affectionate gaze, casting his eyes downward Jaehyun finally came closer and kissed his lips. 

The delicate pecks of the day time were wonderful in Doyoung's mind, but nothing compared to being really kissed. Jaehyun's lips were always so warm and soft against his own, and his made Doyoung crazy. The only way Doyoung could describe it was that Jaehyun kissed like he meant it, and Doyoung hoped Jaehyun felt the same way. 

Doyoung tilted his head and let Jaehyun kiss him harder, one hand resting on Jaehyun's waist while the other ran through his soft auburn locks. Jaehyun rolled on top of him but Doyoung didn't mind the extra weight at all, keeping him warm against the harsh cold of the night air, barely blocked by the walls of the cabin. 

Jaehyun's hands roamed up and down Doyoung's waist and Doyoung let the hand in Jaehyun's hair splay on his broad, muscular back, the only thing separating their skin being the thin cloth of their pajamas. A brief thought in the back of Doyoung's mind said off but Doyoung pushed it away, too young and and afraid to push anything that far. 

Doyoung felt Jaehyun's tongue swipe at his lower lip and Doyoung let him in, like he let everything with Jaehyun. He let Jaehyun into his mouth and his heart, two places that had been closed off completely up until he'd come to camp. 

Jaehyun's hands drifted lower, from Doyoung's waist to his hip and even though Jaehyun wasn't even touching his he still felt himself blush. He liked it though, because when Jaehyun began to move his hands away Doyoung held them into place. 

"Like that?" Jaehyun spoke breathlessly against Doyoung's parted lips as he pulled away. Doyoung nodded vigorously, his eyes blown wide and his lips pink and slick. 

Jaehyun sighed softly and Doyoung immediately knew it as a contented sigh, one of joy rather than frustration, as Jaehyun's eyes looked over Doyoung beneath him. "So beautiful," he mumbled, and Doyoung blushed hard this time. 

Before Doyoung could answer Jaehyun's lips were back on his again, hands roaming all over his body, and Doyoung felt the need to press back against him. The tempurature of the room was starting to rise, at least in Doyoung's mind, and somehow there was more desperation and need in every kiss he and Jaehyun shared, although Doyoung couldn't figure out what it was for the life of him. 

Jaehyun stopped kissing Doyoung's lips and Doyoung was about to let out a frustrated whine before Jaehyun's lips instead went to his neck, lighting kissing the sensitive area. Doyoung tilted his head, giving Jaehyun more access as those light kiss slowly became rougher and rougher until they sort of even hurt, right on the line between pain and pleasure. But pleasure was what dominated, making Doyoung breath louder and harsher and it took all of his strength not to let out some embarrassing noise. 

Doyoung loved getting hickeys from Jaehyun, even when the others mercilessly about the mark, so he was sort of disappointed when Jaehyun came back up to kiss Doyoung on the mouth again. But he couldn't be upset for long, not when Jaehyun was so damn good with his mouth. It made Doyoung wonder what else Jaehyun could do with his mouth--

"Guys!" A loud voice whined, interrupting Doyoung's dirty thoughts. Jaehyun and Doyoung parted and looked over to the source of the noise. A very sleepy and very annoyed looking Mark was glaring at them from his bed. "Why are you even here Doyoung? Go to sleep," he said, flipping over in his bed. 

"Yuta and Sicheng and now this, making out while I'm trying to sleep, they think I don't notice," Mark mumbled quietly to himself before drifting back off to sleep. Doyoung and Jaehyun blushed at being caught, and Jaehyun sadly rolled off of Doyoung. 

"Well that was fun while it lasted," Jaehyun whispered to Doyoung, still hugging him tightly. 

"Yeah, it was," Doyoung responded, trying to will his arousal away before Jaehyun noticed. 

"We can just cuddle now though. Until we fall asleep," Jaehyun said. 

"Shouldn't I go back to my cabin?" Doyoung asked. Jaehyun shook his head. 

"No way. Stay here with me," he responded, softly kissing his neck, then his cheek, then his lips, more chaste this time. 

"Okay," Doyoung gently responded, unable to resist Jaehyun when he asked so kindly. 

The pair adjusted themselves on the small twin bed so that they could be comfortable, eventually resting with Doyoung's face buried in Jaehyun's chest and Jaehyun's hands wrapped protectively around Doyoung. 

Honeslty, it was nice to be able to share a bed with Jaehyun like this. Even though he thought it was weird when Taeyong and Ten and Sicheng and Yuta did it, it was a lot better to have the heat of their body instead of the freezing cold of the cabin at night. It was peaceful and almost beautiful to hear Jaehyun's soft, tired breathing next to him, eyes slowly shutting before opening wide, as if he wanted to watch Doyoung fall asleep. Doyoung smiled and shut Jaehyun's eyelids with his fingers, letting him sleep. Jaehyun smiled back at him, even with his eyes closed, and Doyoung felt himself fall asleep as well. 

His legs tangled with Jaehyun's legs, both of them fairly lanky for their age, and their arms wrapped around each other's bodies, and it was just lovely. Doyoung wondered in his half dreamy state why he hadn't done this sooner, why he hadn't just given in and let himself be held, with Jaehyun's hot breaths fanning across his face and his hair brushing his skin.