Fourteen: Secrets

The Boys of Summer

The next morning, Jaehyun slid out of bed at the sound of the breakfast bell. With a sleepy yawn he put on some slippers and turned to wake up Sicheng. 

"Where's Sicheng?" Jaehyun asked out loud, seeing his empty bed. 

Sicheng groaned back tiredly, stretching under the covers of Yuta's bed. 

"What are you doing there?" Mark asked, turning around in his bed to look over at Yuta and Sicheng. 

"Okay why the  are you guys in the same bed? Yuta if you took advantage of Sicheng I may have to kill you-" 

"Jaehyun, I just got cold!" Sicheng loudly whined, getting out of the bed with a pout. 

"It is pretty cold at night. I guess I see it," Mark mumbled, climbing down from the top bunk. 

"As long as you two aren't having ," Jaehyun said as Yuta and Sicheng finished getting ready for breakfast. 

"We aren't!" Yuta and Sicheng whined simoultaneously, walking out of the cabin to meet the others. 

"Why is Sicheng sad?" Taeyong asked once they all reached the gravel road. 

"We about sleeping in the same bed as Yuta," Mark explained. 

"Oooh!" Ten cooed. 

"It's just really cold!" Sicheng yelled. 

"You don't just share about with anyone though," Taeil mumbled. Sicheng humphed and stomped off down the road. 

"Sicheng wait!" Yuta called, running back after him. Taeyong and Ten grabbed hands and shared a look. 

"Oh kids," Taeyong said quietly to Ten, walking down the gravel path toward breakfast. 

~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason the weather was especially hot that day, the sun beating down on their backs harshly. It was too hot to do anything but hang out at the pool, the nine boys immediately going there after breakfast and changing into their swimsuits. 

Sadly, the ten to twelve year old boys had the same idea, letting their counselor, Chanyeol, go hang out with his boyfriend. They played in the pool, splashing the thirteen to fifteen year olds until they were soaked. Any other day they would've been annoyed as hell, but honestly the cool water was such a relief to their burning skin. 

"Hey Donghyuck, wanna play marco polo with us?" One of the twelve year olds asked. 

"No way, I'm hanging out with the cool kids," Donghyuck responded, wrapping his arm around Mark's shoulder. Mark wiggled out of his arms, blushing slightly and kicking his legs in the water. 

"Your loss," the twelve year old responded, swimming away from the edge of the pool where Donghyuck, Mark, and Johnny were sitting. 

"," Doyoung mumbled from his spot on a pool chair. 

"What?" Jaehyun asked, turning towards Doyoung in his own chair. 

"I forgot my book," Doyoung explained. 

"If you wanna go grab it I'll come with you," Jaehyun said. 

"Sure. Let's go," Doyoung responded, getting up and walking back to the cabin. 

The only thng on his mind during the walk had been obtaining his book. But once he entered the cabin with Jaehyun, his thoughts went elsewhere. 

The sweltering heat had left sweat trailing down the boy's bare chests. Doyoung had to avert his eyes from Jaehyun's body, blushing just from looking at him. But Jaehyun didn't look away from him. 

Adolescent feelings began to take over, Doyoung quickly grabbing his book and trying to leave the cabin. But Jaehyun leaned against the door frame, preventing Doyoung from heading out. 

"D-Doyoung," Jaehyun mumbled. Doyoung brushed his damp hair out of his eyes, another bead of sweat trickling down his bare chest. Jaehyun took a step closer to him, Doyoung casting his eyes downward. 

"Can I, um...." Jaehyun said, standing over Doyoung with a nervous but curious look. Doyoung processed Jaehyun's request in his mind. He wanted so badly to kiss Jaehyun, especially since the atmosphere was so tense and they were alone, but he had fears at the same time. Was this all Jaehyun wanted from him, a quick make out session and that's it? Or did he actually feel something for Doyoung? Both thoughts were scary to Doyoung. 

But he wanted to touch him so, so badly, lust beating out logic, so he looked up at Jaehyun and gave him the smallest of nods. 

Jaehyun cupped Doyoung's cheek and forcefully pressed their lips together, leaning in closer. Doyoung reached up to wraps his arms around Jaehyun's neck to steady himself, the force of Jaehyun's kisses leaving him dizzy. Whether his dizziness was from the heat or from the fact that this was really only his third kiss, he wasn't sure, but god did he want more. 

Jaehyun's lips became soft and slick with spit as their mouths mouthed together, stumbling about the cabin until Jaehyun had backed Doyoung into the wall of the cabin. Jaehyun's tongue poked out to swipe Doyoung's bottom lip, and Doyoung wasn't quite sure what to do but he opened his mouth. Jaehyun slipped his tongue inside Doyoung's mouth, and Doyoung made a small surprised noise against Jaehyun's mouth. He'd never french kissed before, but it was good. Really good. 

He pressed back against Jaehyun and slid his tongue against Jaehyun's, hands resting on his broad shoulders. Jaehyun's hands moved from Doyoung's face down to trail along his slim, pale waist. 

They only pulled away when the need for air was desperate, harsh breaths fanning on each other's skin. Doyoung rested his head on Jaehyun's sheened shoulder, trying to catch his breath. 

"Is it good?" Jaehyun shyly asked. 

"Of course," Doyoung responded. 

"You're good too," Jaehyun said. Doyoung bit his lip. 

"Thank you," Doyoung said quietly. 

"No need. I'm just telling you the truth," Jaehyun mumbled. He gently pressed his lips to Doyoung's milky neck, forcing a shiver down Doyoung's spine. 

"We should probably go back to the others soon," Jaehyun whispered against Doyoung's skin, kissing harder. 

"Y-yeah," Doyoung breathed back. He on the skin, leaving a bright purple bruise. He whined loudly at the sensation, the slight pain giving way to strange pleasure. 

Jaehyun's eyes slowly blinked open, looking over his handiwork. "!" He loudly whined. 

"What?" Doyoung asked, still breathless. 

"I gave you a hickey," Jaehyun explained. 

"Oh," Doyoung could only respond, his face and neck turning redder by the second. 

"It's really dark," Jaehyun said. "Sorry."

"N-no, it's okay," Doyoung responded. "I-It felt good," he mumbled. 

Jaehyun grinned. "I guess I don't feel so bad then. But unless we want to get mercilessly teased by the others then we should find a way to cover this up." 

"How though?" Doyoung asked. Jaehyun thought for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed in a way that Doyoung could only describe as adorable, before finally smiling. He walked across the cabin and started digging through Ten's luggage, searching for something. Doyoung sat down on his bed and watched. 

"Why are you in Ten's things?" Doyoung asked. 

"He and Taeyong make out constantly, yet I've never once seen a hickey on him. He must have concealer," Jaehyun explained. Just then, he pulled a small tube of skin colored liquid out of Ten's bags. "Perfect."

"That's smart," Doyoung said softly as Jaehyun squeezed out some of the makeup and started dabbing it gently on Doyoung's neck. The moment felt strangely intimate, enough to make him blush, and clearly Jaehyun felt it too because he was avoiding Doyoung's eyes. 

"There we go. Now try not to sweat it off and don't go into the pool or else it'll wash off," Jaehyun explained. Doyoung smiled up at him and Jaehyun held out his hand. 

"Come on; we should really go back to the others before they suspect something," Jaehyun said. He helped Doyoung stand up from the bed, and the two of them walked out of the cabin right after Doyoung quickly grabbed the book he'd came for in the first place. 

The silence between them on their stroll back to the pool gave Doyoung time to think. What the hell had just happened? How did Jaehyun feel about it? Was Doyoung a good kisser? These were the questions clouding his mind when he arrived back at the pool as if in a daze.

"Where did you guys go?" Mark asked when they finally got back. 

"Doyoung had to pick up his book," Jaehyun responded. 

"Took you two an awfully long time just to grab a book," Johnny said suspiciously. 

"Doyoung couldn't decide which book he wanted," Jaehyun explained. Satisfied, the others returned to whatever they were doing before. With a knowing smile, Jaehyun looked over at Doyoung before sitting down next to Mark and Donghyuck. Doyoung made his way over to Ten, who Doyoung could tell had been up to the same sort of things Doyoung had. 

"Where's Taeyong?" Doyoung asked. 

"Bathroom," Ten responded. Doyoung's eyes quickly darted to where Jaehyun was sitting before looking back at Ten. 

"What's up?" Ten asked. Doyoung just smiled guiltily. "What?" Ten pressed with a grin. 

"I'll have to tell you later," Doyoung whispered, leaning into closer his friend. "It's a secret. But I've got to tell you all about it."