CHAPTER 02: Why Can’t We Be Friends?

It's You

CHAPTER 2

Why Can’t We Be Friends?

 

 

WENDY’S POV


As we walk inside. I first glanced at the Bae’s house. 
It’s not small, It’s neither big, their house is just perfectly fine for two people living together. 
There is a flat screen tv, a radio, and a personal computer in their living room, There is also a dark purple sofa and chairs in front of the tv. And in the left side of the tv (before going to the kitchen) there is a table and a pictures in frame.

I checked the photos in the table and I saw Mrs. Bae carrying a baby, with a man (I think its Mr. Bae)  who wraps her arms around her wife’s shoulder. They’re cute. I think the baby is Joohyun Unnie. I also looked at the picture next to it and I saw Mr. Bae pushing the swing I just saw outside with a 4-5 year old Joohyun Unnie riding it. They look very happy. The next one is picture of Mrs. Bae and Mr. Bae on a wedding picture. I think it’s their wedding picture. I scaned another photo and I saw a maybe 5 year ols Joohyun unnie dancing with her dad. 
Joohyun Unnie must be pretty close to her dad. I scaned the rest of the photo and They are solo pictures of Joohyun Unnie until now. 

As I finished looking at the pictures, I heard Mrs. Bae call my name. So I turn around and look at her smiling.

“Wendy-ah, Do You already Know how to take  a bath alone?”
I shaked my head as a no signal at her question.

“Okay, Wendy, are you okay if your Joohyun Unnie will be the one to bathe you?”

I nodded my head and look at Joohyun Unnie, making sure that I’m not being a burden for them


“But Mom, I have to do something”
“Dancing? . Tsk, It will just take a few minutes Joohyun”

Joohyun Unnie just pursed her lips and draged me towards the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, Joohyun Unnie switched on the lights and started to lift my shirt up, she can’t remove my shirt until I put my hands up and she also sit down to remove my short pants and undergarment. 

After that she switched on the shower and started to wet my hair and later apply shampoo into it. After that she get the soap and applied it into entire body. When she reached onto my thigh I chuckled a bit because I was giggled, but then she continued applying soap to my body until it reached my foot. After that she switched on the swower again to rinse the shampoo and soap in my body.


“Can you wash yourself up?” . Joohyun Unnie said and pointed into my lower body.
I just nodded my head and washed my area.
After Joohyun Unnie noticed that I’m done, she quickly run off after saying wait here. 
I felt cold because I don’t have any towel to dry myself up. I look around and saw a purple towel hanging inside but I was too small to reach it. So I just waited for Joohyun unnie to come back while wrapping my arms in my upper body. I cant help but to shiver at the cold air.

Few minutes later, I felt the towel wrapped in my head to my body so I dried myself. I saw Joohyun unnie put some small clothes that fit to me.
I saw Joohyun Unnie walked to the shower and tremoved her clothes. Then she started taking a bath. When she is putting her shampoo, she looked at me and frown
.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know how to put your clothes on”

I shaked my head as a no sign.
Joohyun Unnie just sighed and walked towards me. She sit down and started to put my undergarments, after that she puts on a shirt to me and a shorts.

“okay, you’re done now, stay in the living room and watch tv if you’re bored, I’m gonna take a bath here. Now scoot”

I nodded my head and walked towards the living room
I walked to the kitchen but I can’t find Mrs. Bae in there. So I just switched on the tv to watch.

 

JOOHYUN’S POV

 

Wendy is 6 years old, I understand that she can’t bathe herself or even dress herself, it’s not that I’m trying to be mean towards the girl, but I’m just too lazy to take care of her. I’m taking shower and I don’t care if that Wendy saw me , she’s merely 6 years old. And besides, we are both girls. So I continued taking a bath.
After I finished bathing myself I head to the kitchen I saw anote in the refrigerator. It’s mom. And she said that she went to the Son’s house to get the kimchi fried rice that mom cooked for Wendy. I get a fresh milk in the refrigerator and pour it on one glass. Then, I saw Wendy watching cartoons in the living room. I smiled as I thought some way to play with her, I will make a way to make her envy with a fresh milk and because its past 1 already, I assumed that she is hungry already.

As I head to the living room, I got tripped in string that I used to play when I’m alone.

“aahhh!” I said while I was falling, I closed my eyes as I fell on the floor and I felt my arm stings. When I opened my eyes, I saw Wendy looking at me like “are you okay Unnie?”
When I looked at her, I saw her clothes got wet and I assumed that I accidentally poured the milk in her. 
I looked at her guiltily and cheered myself sarcastically inside, “Way to go, Joohyun”

Few seconds later, the door got opened and reveled mom holding a pan.

“girls, what’s this”

“Mrs. Bae, Joohyun unnie tripped and I think she is hurt”

Mom ran towards me and examined my left arm.

“Joohyun, you’re bleeding”

I looked at my left arm and they’re right, I’m bleeding. I looked at the floor and saw the glass pieces near me. So that’s why I’m bleeding. Tsk. Stupid joohyun.

“Mrs. Bae what do we do?”

“Stay away Wendy, you might get hurt too.”

 Mom said while she is helping me to get up. I looked t Wendy who walked backwards.
Mom helped me to walk to the sofa and I sat down. Mom ran outside leaving me in confusion.
This stings. It hurts.
Few minutes later, I saw Mom coming inside and guided me outside.

“come on Wendy, we’re going to a clinic”

I looked at my back and I saw Wendy following us.
After that we headed to a taxi and they drove us to the nearest hospital.
The doctor and nurses examined my wound first, and they saw some glass pieces that are stuck on my wound.

“we better operate her arm, to remove the glass pieces that are inside her wound.”
 

Mom just nodded with her eyes full of worries. 
Few minutes later, the doctor told me to lay down with the bed and before they closed the curtains, I saw the nurses pushing my mom and Wendy outside the room. 

 

The next thing I know they injected something in me and slowly, I my eyes felt heavy and slowly, they are closing.

 

-------------------TBC--------------

 

 

So how is it??? Tell me what you think... and I'll update again ... XOXO... those who already read the first chapter and sibscribed, commented. I appreciate it guys. I'm happy that their are people who appreciate my story... I mean, I'm part of a school paper team in our school and I'm in charge of making poems and stories, but, my stories never get to be on the actual newsparer, just my poems are in their. So i'm lucky to have you guys... Thank you so much. GodBless and To God Be The Glory . XOXO.