CHAPTER 15: AS A LOVED ONE COMES BACK, PAIN IS WITH IT

It's You

IRENE’s POV


I could feel that I’m lacking of air. I can’t gasp for air, I’m drowning. As my eyes are closing, I could see a girl swimming towards me.

 

Wendy?

 

My Seungwan??

 

 

My eyes closed and I can’t move at all, I’m feeling blank.

 

 

 

 

 


I coughed and let go of the water I drank in the ocean. As I gasp for air, I sloely opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw is the scars of a female. Scar in the chest, and scar in the stomach. I can’t recognize the face because the sun is shining brightly towards her.  

 

 


“Hyun-ah!” I heard Seulgi shout as she ran towards my direction.

 

 

I sat up as Seulgi helped me.

 

 

“Hyun-ah! Are you okay?” Seulgi eyes with those worrisome eyes.

 

I nodded and smiled at Seulgi to make assurance.

 

Just then I noticed Seulgi is looking behind me and I can feel that there is a person , and Seulgi suddenly speak.

 

 

“Thank you, for saving my girlfriend” 

 

 

As I heard Seulgi speak to person behind me

 

 

I turned my head towards my back and my lips that curved up in a smile has left its place, leaving my mouth open as I see those face.

 

The face I miss the most

 

The face I’m longing to see for the past 5 years.

 

Seungwan,

 


It’s my Seungwan!


I looked at her and I saw the scars in her body.

 

It hurts me to see the her with those scars.

 

I want to be mad at her for leaving me behind.

 

But I can’t 

 


Because until now,

 


My heart beats only for Seungwan.

 


Suddenly tears starts to fall out of my eyes while I’m still looking at her.

 

Pinch me if this is a dream so that I won’t be hurt if she leave me alone again.

 

 


“Seungwan-ah?” I said while I’m still crying

 

Wendy just nodded her head and her eyes, it starts to tear up to.

 

I lift my right hand to caress her face and wipe those tears.

 

I’m shaking,


I’m shaking because I’m scared.


I’m scared to know that this is just a dream.


But when I feel her face in my palm, I know that this is not just a dream. It’s real.

 

 

“Its You!” 


I cried harder and immediately hugged her. 

 

I hugged her tightly, with all my energy. 

 

Because I miss her, 

 

I miss my Seungwan.


When I felt that her arms are on my back and she is hugging me back,


My mind went blank, but Seungwan is an exemption,

There’s nothing I can think of right now but Seungwan.

 

 


It’s like all the people and  Seulgi are not around and Me and Wendy are on our own worlds. Like Me and Wendy is the only person in this world.


But we returned to reality as my Seulgi spoke.


“You know each other?” 


Wendy broke the hug and immediately wipes her tears and looked at Seulgi.


“Irene Unnie is my bestfriend” Seungwan said as she wraps her arms around my shoulder.

 

“Irene?! But her name is Joohyun” Seulgi asked Seungwan


That’s right, Wendy is the only one who calls me Irene. Except papa. (And Author) . And I want to hear that from Seungwan only. 


As I felt that Seungwan is lacking from answers in her mind, I immediately took the chance to speak up.

 

“She calls me Irene because it’s my english name” I broke the intense atmosphere. 

Seulgi just nodded and smiled as she looks at me.


“Then, Can I call you My Irene?”  Seulgi asked as she smirks.


I looked at the ground because that’s not what I wanted. I only want to hear that from Seungwan.


“You can call her whatever you like” I look at Seungwan with my pleading eyes like I’m telling her that she can’t do that.

 

But she even removed her arms around my shoulders.

 

“Then, can you just call her Unnie?. I want to call her Irene, You know like a callsign” Seulgi said cooly.

 

“Y-yeah, I’m just her bestfriend, You’re the girlfriend, So yeah, I can call her Unnie as you wish” Seungwan said while smiling and looking at Seulgi.


She knows,


She knows that I’m with Seulgi.


What are you thinking Joohyun? Do you think Seungwan still have those feelings she felt 5 years ago? 

I’m sure she’s taken too. Right.

 

 

“Yah! Wendy Son Seungwan!” A guy shouted from afar as he waved at Wendy. 

 

“Eric?” Wendy said as she stand up and walked towards the running guy.

 

I looked at them while they are talking. And Eric held Seungwan’s arms. I could hear her giggle. 


Now, that, that answers my question. She’s taken too. 


Maybe this pain and feelings will go away, Besides, Seulgi is there. 


Perhaps it’s the end of our story Wendy,  perhaps we’re really not meant to be, maybe we’re meant to be, but not as lovers but as just bestfriends. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

 


To be continued>>>>

 

 

How is this chapter, please feel free to comment and subscribe or even vote and add me as your friend. :) . I'm in class now and it's our lunch break so bye... have a great day. Enjoy the update ^.^ love yah!