CHAPTER 40: IT'S YOU

It's You

SEULGI’s POV

I felt her lips on mine, I started to move my lips but she pushed me off. Breaking our kiss.

 

I looked at her in curiousity. 

 


“Unnie, what is all this?” Yeri asked


Ah! She didn’t kmew yet that she is the girl I am falling for, Or more like I fell for.


“Kim Yerim, You know, I tol—” 


“Wait, Unnie I have something I have to say too, and I think I will say it first”


Yeri cutted me of. But since I am curious what will she say, I let her speak first.


Yeri looked down and started speaking, maybe a little embarrased? 

 

Why the hell would she be embarassed?


“Seulgi Unnie, I like you since I first saw you, not when I first saw you personally, but it all started when I saw you in a newspaper 6 years ago” 


She said while still looking down.

 

The heck I never expected that, 


I smiled and wrapped my hands around her waist and carried her..she also placed her hands on my shoulders. And I pecked on her lips.


“Unnie,” She said still confused


“You still don’t get it, huh?” I asked her


“Kim Yerim! I told you that I like, no, scratch that, I think I love her. I told you that I love someone right?” She nodded her head 

 “And that girl is you, Kim Yerim, I think when I broke up with Irene, I started to like you since then because I think thay you became my company after being heartbroken. I moved on so quickly because of you. Because my attention towards you has increased when I talked to you on the phone everyday. And I never realized that I have feelings for you not until I saw your eyes on my father.” I closed my eyes and brushed my nose against hers.


“And I think I know now why did you eeven sacrificed your eye” I said and pecks her lips again


“Are you sure you like me even though I look like this?” She asked embarassedly


“Shh, I will, always. And correction, I will not like you, but I will L.O.V.E. you” I said emphasizing the love 


I put her down and pulled her closer to me in the waist


“I Love You, Kim Yerim. Thank You for coming into my life and sacrificing that pretty eyes of you for my father” I said and closed my eyes and attached her forehead

 

“I love you too, Kang Seulgi” 


I heard her laugh and I also did the same.

I opened my eyes and looked at her lips. 

I dived slowly and meet her lips again.


….

 

IRENE’s POV

“Miss Irene, We are now on the villa that we have rented here in the Philippines. Miss Irene, You have a week to enjoy your time here in Philippines but also, If you want, You can also Meet the producer and the composer of the music show” My manager said while she opens the door of the car and guide me inside the villa. 


“Mmm, Maybe I will meet with the musical staff this week but maybe not tomorrow” I said while going upstairs to go to the room.


I slumped to the bed and closed my eyes.


“Aah, I get that miss Irene, you need to get the sleep you missed. But miss, you have to eat lunch first” My maanager told me. 


“Unnie, just call some fast food restaurant, burger and pizza sounds great. But I am craving for fries. Many many fries” I said sleepily. 


“Right away miss” My manager told me headed downstairs to call some fast food resto.

 


I woke up after hearing the doorbell of the villa ringing.

 

I walked angrily because I really don’t want them to disturb my precious sleep. Who dares to disturb my sleep huh! 

 

I grabbed the door knob and was about to click the door open, but I jumped a little as I felt cold hands on my hand. I looked at the person and screamed a little as I saw the face of that person.


“Miss, It’s me, Mia” She said. 


What the hell.


It’s just my freaking manager.

 

She is wearing a face mask . Thhe black one. Aish.

 

“I’ll get this one, Miss, You just go the kitchen and wait for the food delivery” My manager said and I headed to the kitchen of the villa. I sat on the chair that is back-facing the door.

 


I heard the door clicked open.


“This is the delivery”  I heard the delivery girl said well she is saying some things but I don’t care cause I am hungry. 

 

But Wait.

 

That voice, 

 

It sounds like Wendy.

 


I turned around and saw the girl walking away. 

 


Hmm. It must not be her. Why would she deliver some food ehy?. So I gave my attention to the food on the table. 
 

 

I started to eat and my manager also did the same.

 

.


…….

 

 

WENDY’s POV

I was driving on my way to the theatre with Chanyeol. And I miss driving so I insist thaat I will drive the car.

 

I was focused on my driving but a motorcycle crossed immediately. I stoped the car immediately since I was schocked. I ran outside the car and went to the motorcycle driver.

 

Hang on it’s a delivery guy.


I kneeled down as I saw him laying down on the floor and holding his bloody right leg.

 

It’s all covered with blood.

 

“We need to get you to the hospital” I said  to the victim


“I need to deliver this first, *points at the box on his motorcycle* If I don’t deliver this, my boss will fire me because he doesn’t trust me anymore.” The guy said and I started to feel. Guilty.


“Then, Wendy you will bring her to the hospital , I will go deliver the food” Chanyeol said.

 

But I need to take the responsibility because I am the one who make the trouble right?.


“Chanyeol, you go with him, I’ll deliver this, What is the address?” I asked the rider.


“It’s written on the notes there” The rider points at the notebook in front of the basker of the scooter. I read it and rode the scooter.


“You sure Wendy?” Chanyeol asked again


“Yeah, Wait for me in the theatre okay?” I said and revs the engine of the scooter. 

…..


I am now in front of the villa and the owner is taking really long to open the door.


But just a moment later, I saw a woman opened the door with her black face mask on. 

 

I noticed that someone is walking and wait, Is that Joohyun? 


But hell no, I am sure thaat she is busy right? 


So I just decided to give the food on the woman in front of me.


…….

 


(AFTER 2 DAYS)

 


“What the heck!” I said as I felt I had stepped on a chewing gum.

 

I scratched my shoes on the ground until it was removed. 

 

Well, the people are looking at me, maybe because its new to saw someone in the parking lot had stepped on a chewing gum. 


My shoes are still sticky. The hell!

 

I was on my way to the theatre now. 


And also. Chanyeol and I decided to date. But we are not official yet. 


That is because I think that it will help me to mive in from Irene.

 

I was on my way to the stage but as I opened the door of the large theatre, I jumped a little because I was surprised because someone had surprised me on the back of the door. 


Gosh! It’s Chanyeol. Aish.


I hit his arm as he continued laughing.


“Aish! BAD!” I said as he starts to stop his laughter 


As he stopped laughing, I held his hand aand dragged him to the theatre for the practice.

 

We can see the stage clearly when we are geeting near and all the crew are scattered on the stage fixing the props and the lightings. But on front, Is the cheoreographer on the right and producer on the left and they are facing one girl. 

 

“Oh, Here you are!” The producer called out and the girl had turned towards me. 


And it was her.

 

My jaw dropped as I saw the face I missed the most.

 

The face I have been longing for a long time.


The face that I have loved the most.

 

It is her. It’s Irene. The Irene that I fell in love since I met her.

 

……..

 

IRENE’s POV

I was getting along with the crew on this play, and the chereographer and producer had decided to tell me about the play is all about and they decided to do it on the stage. So I obeyed them. 

 

I listened to them because I found their words very entertaining.

 

“You need to meet the composer because she is really good,” The choreographer said.


I got interested at this because as I heard the word “composer” Wendy is the one who always entered my mind.


“Speaking of composer, I think she is coming” The chereographer said as he points to the door in front of the stage. 


“Oh! here you are!” The producer said to the I assumed composer.


I turned around to see who it was. 


And I was surprised because I saw Wendy.


Its Seungwan.


“Seu—”  I stopped as I saw her hands, Holding someone else’s hands.


Its Chanyeol

 

The guy who is crazily in love with Wendy.

 

I felt my chest tighten as I saw their linked hands.


I ran backstage and went to the waiting room that is meant for me. 


I closed the door as I entered it and let my tears out.


Sobs can be heard in the waiting room.

 

And As I cried, a lot of thoughts had flooded my mind. But inly one thought had rose amongst them all.

 


Maybe she doesn’t love me anymore.

 

And that is also the hurtful idea I ever thought about


Because it rang a bell.


How can she love me after a year?

 

She can move on!


I cried harder because I didn’t expect that my feelings for Seungwan was this deep. 

 

So deep that even seing her face hurts me.


I was hurt as I saw her face. because I saw her eyes are curved up as a moon and looking aat Chanyeol while their hands are linked together. She just dropped those expression when she saw me.


“Seung-- *Sobs*  Wan!   SEUNGWAN!” I cried as I was hitting my chest at the pain I was facing right now.

 

I don’t care if I looked like a mess to anyone. Because All I can think about is Wendy with Chanyeol. It hurts me. It hurts like hell. 

 

I was sobbing and sobbing through the entire room and I heard my phone rang.

 

I waited for my breathing to be normal and answered the phone call.


“Unnie! Im on my way to your theatre! I’m with Seulgi Unnie!” 


It’s Yerim

 

“Ye *sobs* Yerim-ah” I said and I know that she is being so curious on the phone right now.


“U-Unnie? What happened?, I-Is Seungwan Unnie in there? Did you find her?” 


“Yerim-ah, She’s with Chanyeol! She had someone already! She doesn’t love me anymore!" I said and cried again while I am still listening to every word she say.

“Unnie, Just wait for Joy Unnie, I am sure she is coming there at any moment! Unnie don’t cry okay?. Just wait for me” She said and ended the call.

 

I wrapped my arms around my knees and sobbed as I dived my face on my knees to cry.

 

Why Seugwan? Why did I fell for you this much? 


*The door opened*


“Unnie!” 


Joy?


I lifted my head to look at it and I saw Sungjae on the door with a key he is removing on the door. With Joy looking worriedly at me.


She ran to me and hugged me


“Joy-ah!” I said and sobbed hard agin


“Unnie.. Stop crying” She said and rubs my back to comfort me.


“I want to stop crying Joy! But I don’t know why I am hurting like this, Joy!” I said still crying


“I know the situation Unnie! Yerim texted me. I think Wendy Unnie really loves you, Unnie! Or more like that’s what I just thought. Unnie, I hate her! How can she do that huh? . You said she maked love to you 1 year ago and how can she leave you alone like that?!” Joy said.

 

But her words didn’t bring me comfort. 


I felt hurt again as I realize what she did a year ago. 

 

I know she loved me then, but how can she move on from me so quickly when she loved me for a long time. 


Tears are still not stopping but I am thankful that Joy id here to comfort me from these painful moment.

 

…..

 

After a long cry, me leaning on  Joy’s shoulder and Sungjae sitting on the sofa while watching us both. I can feel that my eyes are now sore and puffy and my voice became husky after shouting Seungwan’s name to let out some pain from my chest.

 

“Unnie!” Yerim was revealed on the door, Her left eye are all patched and Seulgi is also revealed on her back.

Yerim, with a worried face, ran towards me and hugged me followed by Seulgi who came to my side and patred my shoulder.


“Unnie, Are yoh okay?. Where is Wendy Unnie? I will kill her for hurting you!” Yeri said while breaking the hug


“It’s okay, I respect Wendy’s decision” I said and pats her cheeks lightly


Then I stood up followed by the three girls to stand up.

I heard someone clapping through the door and I saw Eric leaning on the door.


“Enough crying Miss Bae, I know Wendy still love you” Eric said 


“You! Who are you?” Joy asked

“Joy-ah, Don’t worry, he is a friend” Seulgi said


“What are you doing here?” Yeri asked

 “Actually, I was really here in the Philippines because I finally found Wendy, I was about to tell Seulgi and Joohyun but Seulgi just texted me a minute back that Joohyun already found Wendy” Eric said as he walks closer to us.


“So? Why and how can you say that Wendy has still feelings for me?” I asked him


“Simple. 1st source. 2nd eyes. 3rd appearance” He said 

“What the hell? Are you joking? What kind of answer is that?” Yeri asked angrily


I stopped Yeri and told Eric to explain more clearly


“1st is source right? Well, I just texted Chanyeol yesterday and he told me that Wendy always zones out whenever they saw your posters, saw you on the billboards and even on the products you’ve indorsed. He also told me that when Wendy is asleep she is calling your name always. Its true that Chanyeol is in love with Wendy for a long time but, Chanyeol is not that bad, I know he will let go of Wendy when he saw how happy Wendy is when she is with you. And their relationship? They are not yet official, they are just dating. 2nd eyes, Chanyeol told me that her eyes are always stuck on your faace even though in just bunch of wrappings of products you endorsed. He told me that one time they are shopping and he saw the clothing line you have endorsed, she zoned out, she zoned out while looking at you. And another is, I video called Wendy Yesterday, Guess what? She is walking on the streets and when she saw a billboard with you in it, her eyes have changed. Its like she is lost in the world. Its like she is starring at you as the most important thing in the world. And last but not the least. Appearance, appearance because as I was walking through here *he points at the room* I saw Wendy, peeking through here. I hid and observed her aand when she left, she is in tears. It means she got affected because of you” He said and smiled.

 

Seulgi, Yeri, Joy, Sungjae, and Me stayed silent.

 

Does she really? Does she really love me?.


Still?


“Come-on! Doesn’t it rang a bell? Wendy is in love for Godsake! Wendy is in love with you!” Eric shook me ad he holds my shoulders


“But, I still don’t trust Wendy Unnie, She hurted you” Joy blurted out

 

“Well, *Eric starts to walk away* I have an idea on how you will get Wendy back, but looks like you don’t wanna hear it” Eric said


“Wait!” I said and Eeic stopped from walking away


“What’s the plan?” I asked Eric

“Unnie!” The three girls all said and looked at me.

“Well, pretty simple, You have a rehearsal today right?” Eric asked I nodded my head

“So that means Wendy will be there watching you, So the point is, Pretend to be my girlfriend” Eric said.


“Yah!” Sungjae stood up and lifted his fist on him.

“Stop it Sungjae! I want to hear him out” I said and Sungjae looked at me


“But Noona! What if he is taking advantage of you?” He explained.

I smiled at Sungjae and shaked my head, initiating that I will and then he puts down his fist and sat on the sofa agin.


“ Continue” I said and Eric then went to the room back. Facing me


“Well its just pretending but I know Wendy will be furious if she saw me and you together because Wendy will think that she trusted me but I betrayed you. Then you can explain to her everything” Eric said.


“What if it doesn’t work?” Seulgi asked.


"Then I will take the blame. I know Wendy will attack me when she will see us"


“Okay, Lets do it” I said.

 

……..

 

 


WENDY’s POV

We waited for Irene on the stage. The rehearsal will start soon. The producer and the choreographer are getting bored and mad that Irene is taking so long. I am trying my best to accompany them in order for their anger will be lessen. And fortunately, it works, but I am ranning out of topic, I am suggesting concepts and customes for the musical. Why is Irene taking so long? What is she crying for? It hurts me seeing her crying, it really hurts . And my tears also fell because I don’t want her to cry anymore. 


“Thank Goodness, you’re finally here!” The producer said and clapped her hands, all of the crew and cast positioned thereselves. 


“You don’t need to sing the songs yet, We will play the one our composer recorded. Tomorrow we will go to the audio and song practice, but now?. Let us start the rehearsal! You aall know the story I just discussed earlier! Go! 1, 2, and action!” The producer shouted and walked out of the stage to watch the portray of the show.

 

….

After the first break, the writer told us to take a rest.

I saw Irene on the corner of the stage and decided to approach and talk to her but I heard her talking on the phone. I decided to stop and talk to her after the phone call instead.


“Yeah, Im okay now, BABE, Its okay, you don’t need to apologize” I heard her said to the phone

 

Ah! It’s Seulgi! 

 

“Nam Eric! BABE! You’re here?. Okay I’ll wait for you” 


What?

 

Nam Eric?

 

What the hell!

 

Is it him?

 


She is with him?

 

 

I frozen at my position, I transformed into a statue in there. 

 

I just returned to myself when I heard Irene shout and ran towards the front of the stage.

 

“Babe!” She said and ran towards a guy.

 

And it is him.

 

Its Eric.

 

I saw him kissed Irene on the cheeks. 

 

I felt hurt

 

I felt betrayed

How can he do this to me?

 

I am sharing all my problems with him always, Including my lovelife. But I never expected him to backstab me and get the girl I loved for a very long time.

I cant stop myself anymore. 

 

I walked faster and grabbed Eric’s collar.

 

“Eric! How can you!? . I told you everyday that I havent moved on from her yet! I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE HER AND ONLY HER!” I shouted at him and created a fist in my hands. I lifted it up to punch him.

 

But I felt arms wrapped around my body . Hugging me from behind.


I know who this smell belongs to.

 

And just as she hugged me, the grip of my hands through his collar had reduced. 


“Seungwan~ *sobs* I missed you~ *sobs*


What?

 

What is all this?

 

Then, Eric freed himself from my grip and smiled at me.


“Chill Wendy! It’s all a setup!, Irene and I are not in a relationship, I will never ddo that to you!” 

 

“Seungwan~ We just did that to confirm if you are still In love with me” Irene said between sobs


She tightens the hug. And I held her hands that are wrapped around my waist


“I love you Seungwan! I LOVE YOU!. I was about to tell you a year ago, that night you left, I broke up with Seulgi that night and I was about to tell you my feelings but you are nowhere to be found, I waited for you for a year Wendy!” Irene said in between sobs.


So she loves me?


Don’t wake me up if this is all a dream.


“Do you really love me?”

 

She removed the hug and turned me around to face her.


She looked at me in the eyes . Her eyes are like telling me that I am the most precious thing in this world.

“I LOVE YOU, SON SEUNGWAN!” She cupped my face, still looking at me with those eyes.

"Am i dreaming?" 

 

"NO! YOU'RE NOT!"


“You love me? W-when?, H-how?” I don’t know what yo say and said those words 


“If you asked me when, I liked you first when I was young, remember when you confessed to me the first time?. I loved you since then, I was about to tell you on my birthday, but you just left, disappeared like a bubble.   If you are asking me why, I don’t know what to say, All I know is that, it is not hard to fall in live with you” She then wrapped her arms around my neck and stood closer


I also wrapped my arms around her waist. 

“How about you, Son Seungwan? Do you love me?” 

 

“Do really need to ask me that? You know the answer to that, I just said it earlier” I said and smiled at her


“I want to hear it again, and agai—” 


I cutted her words and pecked on her lips and smiled to her

“I love you~ I love you Bae Joohyun, From the start, IT’S YOU, It has always been you, I love you so much~” I said to her , gently and warm enough for her to her


“I love you too, Son Seungwan, From the start, my heart is beating for your name. Because IT’S YOU that it beats.  It has always been you” She said to me and our forehead touched , she is still wrapping her arms on my neck and I was wrapping my arms around her waist.

 

“That was Sappy, Unnie!” I looked at the audience seat and I saw Joy sitting and laughing after she said it.


Yerim has a patch on her left eye with Seulgi holding her hand.


Guess I was all out of the news huh? 


“I never expected Joohyun Unnie to say that!” Yerim also joined joy in laughing


“Neither I” Seulgi also said and joined the laughter.


“Now, please Kiss!” A guy sat besude joy shouted.


“Yeah! KISS PLEASE!” The three girl’s  shouted and all of the crews also did the same. 


What the hell?


Im embarassed.

 

Then I felt Irene’s hands on my cheeks, flipping my face towards her, she then slowly Captures my lips for a deep kiss.

 

But I was embarassed so I broke the kiss.


“Irene, Im embarassed in front of many peo—” 


She then cut me by pinching my .

 

“Don’t tell me you are embarassed when you just kissed me earlier” She said and returned her arms to wrap around my neck


She then closes her eyes and slowly bring her face towards mine.


“Shut up, And just kiss me Son Seungwan~” Irene said and pulled me in a deep kiss again but this time I reciprocated the action.


Everyone who saw us cheered and clapped as they saw us kissing each other passionately.


If this is a fairytail, If I was A Knight, and Irene is a Queen, and there is no King. Because the Queen had decided to be with her Knight.

 

And if someone says thhat A Queen can’t be with her Knight, Then I know that Irene will leave her throne and live as a normal villager. Cause I know that she is waiting for a knight to protect her. And I will run to her to protect her always with my life. 

 

.......THE END......

 

 

TAADAAA!!!! IT FINALLY ENEDED!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I CAN FINISH THIS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO STAYED WITH ME UNTIL NOW. I HOPE I DID MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS , COMMENTS, AND UPVOTES GUYS! NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I THANK YOU ALL. PLEASE BE HONEST GUYS IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS STORY, JUST COMMENT IT OR IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT THE STORY, JUST COMMENT IT OKAY? . THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL OF THIS ... ADD ME GUYS IF YOU WANT OKAY? YOU CAN ALL ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND ^^. GODBLESS US ALL. 

 

P.S. THERE IS AN UPCOMING EPILOGUE OF THIS STORY. AND FOR THOSE WHO WANTED A WENRENE WEDDING, WE WILL ALL COME TO THAT :) THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, AND TYPOS . TILL NEXT TIME GUYS ^^.

 

 

LOVE, 

   YOUR AUTHOR, RIZ ♡