CHAPTER 10: LIKE A BUBBLE, SHE DISSAPEARED

It's You

The girl just smiled.


“Yup, I’m glad you still remember,Joohyun Unnie” Seulgi said as she hugged me

I don’t care if Seulgi is here. I need Seungwan. Where is Seungwan?! I just patted Seulgi’s back but my main thought is concerned where Seungwan is.

“It’s getting late Joohyun. Go inside” Mom interrupted the both of us with an umbrella on her hand.

“You have a friend Joohyun? Who is this?” Mom asked while looking at Seulgi

“Good evening Aunt. I’m Seulgi” Seulgi said with a smile

“Seulgi? Kang Seulgi?!” Mom asked, she is surprised

“Yes, Aunt. And I’m back now here in Korea” 

“Oh? Where is your parents then?” Mom asked and she is focused on Seulgi

Where is Wendy? 

Since the two of them are busily talking, I’d find a way to sneak out into Seunwan’s house.
I don’t care if the rain hits me. 
I don’t care if I get sick
I just want to see Seungwan.
I opened their house and it looks like no one is here yet.

I just walked back our house and saw that they are waiting for me in front of the house.

“Joohyun-ah. Where did you go? You got me worried” 

“To Seungwan’s house” I said blankly and headed inside the room

I headed to my room and locked the it and let my tears fall. 

Where are you Seungwan? I look at my desk and I saw a small gift on top of it.

I opened It and saw a disk and its written their. 

“A message to the greatest nurse in the world”

And I think know who gave this to me.

My tears fall more and my heart aches as I watch the video of Seungwan greeting me. 

Where are you Seungwan?

I texted her and called her but still no one had responsed.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JOOHYUN’s POV  (5 years later)

Seulgi and I are now friends.
I already forgive her when I heard that her parents threw her out of their house. 

Seulgi and I are now goimg shopping . I invited Joy and Yeri but they said they’re busy about their work. Joy and Yeri became a call center agent and me? I’m a model in a clothing company which is owned by Seulgi’s great friends.

“Hello?” I said as I answered Seulgi’s phone call

“where are you?” Seulgi asked 

“alright I’m heading their right now” 
I hung up and the music player and there is only one voice that I liked to listen to, it’s Wendy.  I started driving my car aand in a about 14 minutes of driving, I arrived at the store and I headed to the clothes section and there I saw Seulgi waiting for me.

“Yah! What took you so long? I’m all alone here” Seulgi said as she continue chewing her food in

I just smiled at her cute face .

“Sorry, woke up late” I said and smiled

“I’m all done let’s go” Seulgi said as she finished drinking her tea

She hold my left hand and was about to drag me but then she stopped.

“Where did you get this Unnie?” She asked while pointing at the scar on my left arm.

That scar. That’s the scar I have when I met Seungwan. 

Seungwan.

Where are you now.

I waited everyday on your house but no one had returned. 

I texted you and called you but still no one answered. Why are you like that?

You Confessed yet you still leave me alone?
After a month passed after you leave and I just saw that your house is for sale. And from then, I knew that you’re not coming back, but I still wait for a year But still, no Seungwan had appeared on front of me. Your house has been sold to Seulgi and I ran to your house immediately to the house when I heard that Seulgi is the one who bought the house . I went to your room and collected all your belongings. Seulgi just asked why did I collected them and I didn’t answer her. I treasure those until now. But Seungwan, where are you really?

I thought you are the one who will accompany me watching the sky? 

But you left.

You left me alone with this feelings. 


“Unnie!” Seulgi broke my thought.

“huh? What are you saying” I asked her

“I said where did you get this scar?”

“It’s just from an accident. Let’s go” 

I pulled her but she stopped me when she stay still

“Unnie, have you thought about my offer”

Oh right, she confessed to me and it’s almost been a year since I said that I will think about it.

Can I accept her feelings?

Am I ready to be in a relationship.

I can learn to love her right?

“S-Seulgi- ah, I think its to early”

“Unnie, It’s been a year already. And I’m sure that I’m in love you”

But I’m not in love with you

I want to tell her that but I can’t hurt her. She’s my friend

“O-okay, Let’s date then, Seulgi-ah”  I said and faked a smile.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Wendy’s POV (5 YEARS AGO )

I looked at Irene Unnie and she’s been staring at me since I arrived in here. It feels comfortable. My eyes are like a magnet that’s been attracted by her. It can’t repel Irene Unnie.

I was busy staring at her and I heard dad calling my name after she received a call.

“Wendy-ah!. We need to go” Dad said with a worried expression

“Go? Where?”  I asked confused

“Canada, we need to go back, your mom is in dying, she needs you there”

Dying? 

As I heard that word my feet immediately ran outside the Bae’s house and I headed to dad’s car and we went to the airport immediately.

Mom. Hold on okay? 


These years, I haven’t even met her, and now she is dying? 

Do I even deserve this?

I can’t lose her. I can’t lose my mom.

 

 

After the flight, Dad offered to walk towards our house in Canada since it’s near the airport.

We walked and I can feel the chills on this place. It’s dark but I can feel something

I can hear someone’s footstep from behind.

It’s following us.

Just a few minutes later and I was shocked that someone from my behind had pulled me and placed a cold knife in my neck.

“Oh, look what we have here, Two foreign who walks at the street at night. Is this your daughter?” The masked man asked dad.

“Let her go! Let her go!” Dad screamed at the man with a worried face

“Oh, I will if you two gave me all your money in your pocket and your phones” The man said still placing the knife on my neck.

I saw dad getting his money from his pocket and taking out his phone, he then drop them and placed placed his hands in the air, like he surrenders everything.

“Good, now you girl, take out your money and your phone” the man said and tightens his grip on my neck with his knife

“I don’t have any money in me, I only have my phone”  I protested

“Then take it out and put it down” The man said still gripping my neck with his knife

I fished my phone and threw it down, just then, the police car can be heard through the area.

“Sh*t! Police!” the man said and quickly stabbed my right chest and picked up my phine and dad’s money and phone and ran away.

It hurts,


It’s like everything is going in slow motion.

I saw Dad running towards me

My legs got weak and I’m slowly closing my eyes.

“Wendy-ah, wake up!” It’s dad 

As my eyes are fully closed, there is only one thing that popped out of my mind.


I cant even greet Irene Unnie a happy birthday.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

HERE IS the double update that i promksed.... do you need more update this day? . Lets see if i can finish the n3xt chapter now....  anyway tell me what you think about this chapter...

 

 

Angst is starting hahaahaha. Thank you for reading, enjoy!