CHAPTER 08: NURSE BAE IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

It's You

 

IRENE’s POV

 


As, Usual, Class is boring. Actually, Its not that boring in the last few days, But I just got bored now, and there is only one thing I want to do, To take care of Seungwan.

I miss her

How is she?

Is she cold?

They’re the things that went to my mind since I left their house this morning.

I looked at my wristwatch to check the time, 11:00. 
I hour more, before the class ends…

……………………………………………….

After the class is finished, I quickly went to Joy and Yeri’s classroom to tell them about Seungwan’s condition. And luckily, they saw me and walk towards me.

“Unnie, where is Seungwan Unnie?” said Yeri asked 

“Yeah, they don’t have practice today right?” Joy then asked

“She’s at home, She had a flu” I said worried

“Someone’s worried” Joy teased me


“are you not worried about your crush?” I asked her.


“No, cause I know that there is someone who will take of her” Joy said while smirking


“but she needs us, you’re her friends too” I said while looking at the both of them.

“Yeah, you’re right, but go first Unnie, Joy unnie and I will go to Principal’s office now, again” Yeri said while sighing

“What did you two did this time?” I asked

“Nothing serious” Both said in Unison.

“Hey! Don—”

“Unnie, what happened Yesterday? Did it go well” Yeri cut me off

I felt hot while I recalled what happened yesterday

“You’re blushing already,Unnie” Joy said while laughing.

“I-I, didn’t said anything yet to her”

After Joy heard that she stopped laughing and put her serious expression.

“What? But you like her ao mich!” Both Yeri and Joy said in Unison.


Gosh how can they know what is the other one’s going to say?.

Wait a minute,

They knew that I like Seungwannie?

“How did you two know?” I asked them while a frown had appeared on my face.

“I don’t know how'd she knew” Joy said pointing at Yeri innocently.

“Fine, I’ll tell you my secret Unnies”. Yeri said while looking down

“It- It’s because of my Gay-Dar” She said, embarassed

“You’re gay?” Joy and I said in unison this time and we’re both looking at Yeri

She just nodded, still looking down.

“But, how did you know that I like Seungwan?

She now returned the gaze and startef talking.

“Duh, Whenever you’re with her Your eyes sparks all the time, you’re together everyday, When she sings you look at her like she is the most beautiful thing in the world, You grew up together, I saw you frown when Wendy Unnie gave Taeyeon Unnie a bottled water and also You always look at her but when she doesn’t look at you, You look at it like you want to Pinch her untill it will wore off. As simple as that” Yeri said.

She’s right, I am those  things when it come’s to Seungwan.

“If you like her, you should tell her” joy said

“I am planning too, I’m gonna do it next week on my birthday” 

“Why wait until your birthday, Just kiss her and say that you like her” Yeri said

“I wan’t it to be special” I said dreamily.

“Ah! I get it now, You prepared her a speech right?” Joy asked while jumping happily.

I nodded my head and they both cheered happily. 

“Okay, I’ll get going now, Wendy must be waiting for me” , I said while making my way out of the school

“Or like, you wan’t to see her!” Yeri shouted

I just giggled at them while walking faster to go to the Son’s house in a early time of the day.

 


WENDY’s POV


My eyes feel heavy and my whole body aches, I also felt like someone is torning my head in two, and it’s very cold. 
After Irene Unnie leave, Dad returned with a wet towel and put it in my foreheat to soothe my temperature. 

“Wendy, why did you took a bath in the evening when you already woke up yesterday feeling cold” Dad asked


“I just needed to think” I reasoned weakly.

It’s true that I needed to think, so I did it while in the bathtub while thinking if I did the right thing and confessed to Irene Unnie I felt better after the 6 hours of being there, I don’t even know why I was in the tub for straight 6 hours.

Dad just sighed and continue to fix the towel on my forehead.
After he put it on, his phone rang.

“Mr. Son, speaking” dad said after answering the call


“What? How did that happened?” Dad asked in the lane, worry is on her face now. 

“Okay, I’ll be there”  He said before he hangs up

“Wendy, I’m just gonna check some things at work is that okay?”  Dad asked while caressing my hair

I nodded while my eyes are closed

“Thanks baby girl, be right back okay?” 

Dad kissed my hands before leaving.

I just closed my eyes to take a rest.

 

AUTHOR’s POV


Joohyun was now at the Son’s door and she rang the doorbell. 

Wendy woke up after she heard the sound doorbell ringing to know who is inside.

Joohyun waited for the door to open and few seconds later, the door shut open but she was surprise to feel something heavy on her shoulder.

Before Irene realized it, Seungwan just collapsed in fpnt of her.

“Seungwan?” Irene patted Wendy’s back but the girl didn’t gave any response. 

“You’re burning up!” Irene panicked as she touched Wendy’s skin.

Irene put Wendy’s hands in her shoulder and walked her towards her room upstairs.

Irene felt tired but she can’t just leave Seungwan alone in the sofa downstairs. “she’ll be cold” Irene thought.

Irene then ran to the kitchen to get some hot water aand a towel to wipe to her bestfriend’s body.

Irene put the towel on the water and wring it before I wipe it on Wendy’s body

She wiped her face first down to her neck to her arm.


“ Okay, I need to remove her clothes.
You’re just doing this because ypu want her to recover okay?”
Irene thought 

She nodded her head and starts to Wendy’s blouse.

“Why does this feel so awkward, We took a bath together when we were younger” Irene thought

But Irene still manage to the first button, she feels awkward so that she look away when she is ing it and looked back when she is moving to the next button. Affter she Wendy,s blouse, she took a breath and looked away  when she is removing Wendy’s blouse.
After she remove it, she realized something and talked to herself.

“You didn’t look when yoi’re removing this but you will still look at her body so that you can wipe it!” Irene said to herself.

“Stupid!” Irene said to herself.


She then took a   deep breath and started to wipe Wendy’s body and she is having a hard time . She managed to wipe her bestfriends body and leaved the towel in Wendy’s   forehead . she then get some clothes of Wendy in her drawer and dress the still unconsious Wendy.

Irene decided to cook seaweed soup for Wendy and  brought it on her room.

Irene shook Wendy’s body lightly and the girl then woke up. 

“Can you sit up? You need to eat” Irene said, looking all worried at her bestfriend

Wendy then starts to sit up to her bed with a pained expression, luckily, Irene is there to help her sit up and leaned the sick girl on the bedrest. Irene then get the soup and took a seat in the other side of the bed. She blows it before feeding Wendy as she knew that Wendy doesn’t want to eat very hot.

Irene feed Wendy and also got her medicine and water.

After feeding Wendy and making her take her medicine, Irene helped Seungwan to lay down on the bed and observed the young girl. 

She noticed that she is shaking and Irene thought that she is feeling cold. So Irene decided to take some jacket and blanket to put it on the younger girl’s body but was halted when she felt hot hands held her wrist.

Irene looked back and saw Wendy’s pleading eyes.

“Stay with me~” 

After Irene heard that, she nodded and chose to ask Wendy instead if she can handle the cold.

“Wendy do you feel cold, right? . I will just gonna get you a blanket or a sweater. Can you handle the cold?” 

“I can, Just stay with me~” Wendy said and pulled Joohyun closer to her and sided to Irene and closed her eyes again.

Worry flooded Irene’s mind as she saw the girl shivering and she thought of one way to ease the cold that the younger girl is feeling.

She lied down next to her bestfriend and hugged her closer, her body pressed on the other girls body to warm her up.

As Wendy felt something on her waist, she opened her eyes and her eyes was greeted by the eyes of her bestfriend in a close proximity. She then smiled at her.


“Thank you” Wendy said while still smiling.


“Better?” Irene asked while she still has her eyes fixed on Wendy


“Better” Wendy said and drifted to sleep again.

Irene was busily looking at Wendy that didn’t even noticed that two young girls had already entered the room and took several photos of their position while the girls are smirking.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NURSE BAE IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!! . HAHAHA

 

 

SURPRISE! IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN. A GIFT FOR YOU GUYS BEFORE I START THE ANGST. SOME ARE MAKING ME WORRIED THAT THEY WILL NOT FINISH THIS STORY BECAUSE OF ANST . SERIOUSLY, I WAN'T TO CRY. I PROMISE THAT THIS WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING . BUT LISTEN GUYS, YOU KNOW LOVE ISN'T ALL ABOUT HAPPINESS RIGHT? LOVE NEEDS CHALLENGE TO MAKE IT STRONGER ISN'T IT? .:( THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN. Hope you still read the next chapters.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST UPDATE UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND. I just need a patience guys. So wait okay?. Spread the WenRene love