CHAPTER 36: DUMB SEUL AND DUMB YERIM

It's You

IRENE’s POV (AFTER 1 AND 4 MONTHS)

“Miss Irene, The photoshoot will be continued tomorrow, and you need to travel to New York today, since your schedule has been ended for today. The private plane of the company will arrive for a few minutes” My manager said to me while I am changing clothes from the photoshoot.


I opened the door and sighed because I was tired from travelling here and there. 


I am now a famous model in the world but I was getting tired for travelling here and there. I just accepted this jib because I was furious and I thought that if I traveled around the world, I was able to find Seungwan.

 

But even though I haven’t found Seungwan, I am still hoping that we will be able to meet again. And if that happens, I will not let her go. Never.


For the 1 year that I was not able to see her, all I could think of is her. I also use the name that dad and her inly called me. Because I thought that she will come to me if she heard of me wherever she is.


“What will I do in New York?” I ask my manager Unnie as she follows me from going out of the photoshoot location that had been eneded


“Televesion shows want to have you as their guest. After your schedule in New York, you will be transferred into the Philippines since the news of you being in the 1st slot of the most beautiful woman in the world had spread” My maanager explained.

 

“Okay, What else can I do in Philippines, I know it is not my schedule in their since it is my first time going in there” I said and entered the van


My manager went to the driver’s seat to drive the car


“Well, someone asked you to be in a theatre, you will be the lead actress amd singer, they said that it is a different musical theatre since it the music has some rap and live dances” She said and started to drive the car.


“Okay then, I’ll accept that, I’ll sleep first to get some rest, you can wake me up if we have arrive in the company ad if the plane is already there” I said and put some neck pillow to comfort myself, stretched my legs in the car and layed my head on the chair as I close my eyes.

 


….


JOY’s POV

“Miss Joy, How are the things now since your wedding had been canceled and where is your groom now?” The reporter asked me.


What the hell? 


This interview was supposed to be in the product that our company had launched not about my canceled wedding a few weeks ago.

 

“No comment. Please ask about the product we’ve launched recently” my secretary answered

 

….

I answered the questions in the interview but my mind went off to the guy who I loved the most, Yook Sungjae.


Why didn’t he showed himself on our wedding day? 

 

And now? He is still nowhere to be found

 

………….

 

SUNGJAE’s POV


“Bro, you sure you don’t want to get back to Korea yet?” Eric asked me


I have met Eric few days ago in the accident after I ditched Sooyoung on our wedding day.

 

It was not my plan to ditch Sooyoung on our wedding but I realized that she doesn’t deserve me. 


I am a playboy and she is so loyal as always. I mean, I was born as a playboy so I am afraid that I will cheat towards Sooyoung, or Joy what she call herself, if we are married.i don’t want to hurt her, because I learned to love her all this time.

 

I traveled, and Canada is where I stopped. But then accident happened the day I got here.

 

I was hit by a car and luckily the Driver didn’t run off who is now paying for all my medical fees, Eric. my right foot has been operated and the doctor said they need to cut it off, so I agreed to it and tgey replaced the half of my right foid with a light metal, it hurts at first but there is nothing I could do. It all happened.

 

I miss Joy.

 

I miss her

 

So so much.

 


…………..


SEULGI’s POV (THE DAY WHERE IRENE AND SEUL BROKE UP)

 

I fished my phone to tell Yeri what had just happened.


I was also worried that she doesn’t bug me off that much. 


I kinda miss her presence. 

 


To: YERIMMIE

Broke up with Joohyun. Cheer me up please. 

 


I send the message and waited for her reply for almost 30 minutes.


But there is no reply.


I don’t know why I felt sad towards that. Maybe I just want someone to cheer me up and she is the one who is there.

 

I turned off my phone as I was getting on a plane and travelling back to Japan.


……

 

I slept for the whole flight. And Max is already on here to fetch me to go home first and to take me into the hospital

 

I washed up first and wore my clothes then get ready to go in the car.


As I sat on the car, Max asked me if there is anything I need to do before going to the hospital

 

“Is there anywhere you would like to go Miss Kang?” 

 

Suddenly my stomach growled. I laughed and told him to go to the nearest café

 

I ordered a drink and a plate of pasta and ate it while Max is still waiting for me.
 
. After I ate, I went to the car and Max continued to drive to the hospital.

….

 

I was on my way to father’s room but something caught my eyes as I was walking to dad’s room.

 

PATIENTS NAME: Kim Yerim

 

I read it on the door but I didn’t bother to open it since I think that there are many Yerim in the world. 


And what will she be doing here in Japan right?. 

 

So I continued walking through dad’s room.

….

 

After a couple if weeks, I asked dad if I could go back to Daegu.

 

I stayed in the house where I bought near Joohyun’s house. Staying there is not a problem since Joohyun aand me had a closure and we are now friends. 

 

I am bored and I am playing on my phone now. 


And suddenly I received a message from the person that I miss?

 

Do I miss her? 

 

I think I do.

 

I want to hear her laughs always. 

 

And a smile had formed in my lips as I read who it was that messaged me.

 

FROM: 
Yerimmie:

Sorry if I just replied today, I was just busy, I’m so sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

 

I quickly tap the call button and placed my phone into my ear.

 

After a few rings, Yeri picked up the call.

 

“Hello, Yerim-ah!”

 

“Oh, Seulgi Unnie. Why did you call”

 

“I don’t know, I just want to hear your voice”

 

Gosh, I think I am an idiot flr saying that to her.

 

Yeri just laughed. “Really? You’re now missing me huh?” She asked playfully 

 

But I anseered seriously to her.


“I do. I do miss you. I miss you for the whole damn week” I said seriously


She also stopped laughing from the other line


We became quiet and I decided to vreak that atmosphere 

 

“Are you back in Daegu now?” I asked her


“Yeah, Why?” She asked me

 

“Nothing, I just, I-I just want to see you” I said

 

“But I don’t have the time” She said.

 

“But I really wanna see you” I blurted out accidentaly. 


“Unn—” 


“Please” I cutted her off


I heard she sighed on the other line but agreed afterwards


“Okay, Meet me 6:30 P.M. in the deli café” She said.

 

I smiled and threw my hands in the air as if I have won something very precious.

 

“Okay, See you,” I said.

 

“Yes Unnie. See you” 


She ended the call and I quickly get up and checked some clothes to wear after this coming 2 hours. 


....
I decided to wear a blue buttoned up shirt and a jeans and I am waiting for Yeri in this café.


After a few minutes, I saw Yeri entered the café and I was curious why is she wearing a sunglass even though it is getting dark.

 

She sat in front of me and I am waiting for her to remove her sunglass but she didn’t remove it.


“Uhm, Yerim-ah? Why are you wearing sunglass?” I asked her


“Huh?, Oh this? Nothing, I just think this suits me” She said laughing.


I just decided to let her be.

 


We ordered some food and started to have a conversation


“So, How is being single?, have you already moved on?, or still doing trying to move on?” She asked my while sipping her drink

 

“Uhm, I think I have moved on, Because I think I like someone, You know, I can’t get her off my mind every now and then” I said and looking at her, hoping that it will rang a bell


“Oh” Is all she had said and her expression became down.


She didn’t get it?


“Cheer me up, I am starting to lose hope, I think she doesn’t like me” I said still looking at her


“I don’t know Unnie, I don’t have any experience in love” She said still down.


“But if you were the girl that I like, is there a chance that you will like me back also?” I asked her .

 


Can you just notice it Yeri?


“If it was me, Mmm. I think yes, I will like you because you are kind and attractive” She said


“Real—” 


“But just confess to her Unnie. You know, someone might like her first” She said while looking at her plate and looking so down

 

Why can’t you notice it, I am actually confessing right now ehy?


But then I decided to let it pass for now.

 

 

.........

T.B.C.

 

....

 

How is this chapter??? Comment!!! .maybe I will update later .im not so sire but I am considering that.