CHAPTER 28: GETTING CLOSER

It's You

Wendy’s POV

 


As Irene walked towards the hotel room, I saw Seulgi waiting for her.

 


She has a bouquet of flowers in her hands. And she kneeled down and hands Irene the roses which Irene gladly accepts.

 

 

She is really giving her effort.

 


And maybe that is the reason why Irene really loves her.

 

 

As they stood up, I saw Irene inch closer to her girlfriend and they kissed.

 

 

It hurts.

 


I can’t watch them anymore so I walked through them and entered the hotel room.


…………………………….

 

 

I woke up feeling a little bit tired. 

 

 


And my injured arm is also healing a little faster. It hurts sometimes when I move but I can manage the pain.

 


I got up from the bed and I heard my phone beeped.

 


Just then I received a message from Eric

 


From:
Eric


I called Jin and Taehyung already, You can go to the hospital later to get your cast remove. And prepare now okay? I’m on my way to the shoot, I heard Seulgi and Joohyun is in the location now. You don’t want Joohyun to wait yeah? So get your right here.

 

 

 

 


I replied to him as I’ve read the text.

 

 

 

 


To:
Eric

 

Thanks Eric. How can you be so sure that I don’t want Irene to wait in there huh? 


I send him the text and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast .

 

As I was eating I quickly dialled his number which he quickly answered.

 

 


“Hello” 


“Yes, hello, Uhm… I have an answer to that question. let’s see, because you are inlove with your bestfriend and you can’t tell her what you feel towards her because she is already taken?” Eric said


“You’re crazy!”


“At least I am still handsome. Now get your here and assist your Irene and the set before Jin and Taehyung will hand lead the music video”


“Okay! I’m eating, I’ll go there after I washed up. Bye”


“Okay Bye”

 

As I heard him bid his goodbye, I quickly ended the call and headed towards the shower.


I quickly showered then put in my clothes.


……………..


“Cut!” I said as the scene is perfectly shoot.


I asked the artists to gather and I introduced them to Jin and Taehyung so that they can be the one to assist them and so that I can go to the hospital to get them removed my cast

 

 

 

……………..


IRENE’s POV


I am feeling all bored.


Even though Seulgi is wiping my sweat everytime the scene is being cut, and she is giving me water, and even hot pack.


I am thankful that she is doing that but I aam really bored right now.


Probably because I can’t see a familiar person in the scene.


And now we finished all the sweet moments I have with Eric. 

 

Now, we are shooting my scene with Seulgi who’s role is my bestfriend.

 

…….


After Jin cutted the scene, he told us to take a rest first aand then we can go to the next location where we can camp.


I sat down on the chair and tried to sleep.


But after a few minutes, Seulgi woke me up and I was surprised to see her with her eyes full of worry.


“Whaeyo? Seul? Why do you look so worried.”


Then  I saw Seulgi’s eyes released a tears.


“Irene, My dad is dying, I need to go to Japan now” She said and her tears flowed continuesly.

 

“Want me to come with you?” I said to her


“No, Its not good idea, they don’t want me being in a relationship with you. You stay here and wait for me, then we can go back to Daegu together.” She said to me, she is still emotional.

 

“Okay, Take care huh?” I said to her


“No problem Irene, I’ll go now”

 


She placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and ran to Eric to tell him the sudden news. And Eeic quickly told her to go immediately.

 

 

……………


We waited for a few minutes and Eric told me to get to the car because it is now getting dark and it’s getting perfect for the shoot.


We traveled to the location and as the car had stoped, I quickly get down and I walk following Eric walking towards the location where many tents are placed and then I saw Wendy fixing one tent.


As I saw my bestfriend, A smile had been released in my lips unconciously.


……………………..

 

 


WENDY’s POV


As I was fixing the tent, Eeic had interrupted me all of a sudden.


“Seulgi went to Japan because her father is sick” He said


I was surprised at the sudden news, so I told Eric to continue fixing the tent for me so that I can talk to Irene because I know that she is sad that her girlfriends father is sick

 

I walked towards Irene who was monitoring her scenes in the computer with Jin.

 

“Hey, I heard about Seulgi”


“Oh, yeah, don’t worry, she will come back az soon as possible” She said and smiled.

 

I nodded my head and Jin told me to start the shoot

 

And so I called the team to start the shoot.

 

…………..

 

 

JOY’s POV

 

“Hello”

 

I said after I placed my phone as I answered a call from Sungjae


“Hello, Baby, dinner at the Italian resto at 6?” Sungjae said.

 

“Okay, I’ll get dressed nicely” I said and smiled as I know that Sungjae is really making an effort to our relatiinship.

 

“Oh, I can’t wait, I’m excited to see my future wife later” He said and laughedd at the other lane.


“Crazy! How can you be so sure that I will be your wife in the end?” I said still smiling becaise I am giddy.

 

And I fell deep with this guy.


I never expected him to be loyal because it is not normal because this guy is a playboy.

 

“I just know it, And I know you fell for me already” He said sincerely

 

“Hmm, whatever, I’ll hang up” I said plainly

 


“Wait, I love you Park Sooyoung” He said and as I heard his words, I shouted silently and jumped towards my bed with joy.

 

I am feeling really giddy!


Sungjae!


How can you!

Don’t make me fall for you more please,


I cleared my throat as I decide to speak again 


“I know that. Bye, see you later, pick me up okay?”


“Of course Princess, Bye then” (Kiss sound)


I laughed after I ended the call .

…………………………..

 


WENDY’s POV

fter the shoot is over, I told the whole crew, staff, and artist to get their rest and sleep on the tents for the night since all of them are reminded that they have to bring their clothes for the night. Blankets and pillows are also accompanied by the company where I work.


I looked at my phone to check the time,

 

And it was 1:12 already. 


I don’t feel sleepy at all,


So I get out of the tent with my guitar and I  was surprised to see Irene outside, staring at the stars since her tent is in front of mine.

 

So I walked towards her, and Interrupted her.


“Hey, can I join you?” I asked at her smiling.

She smiled

“I don’t see why not” 


I sat down as she agreed to the offer.

 

I watched the stars too but I was surprised as Irene suddenly speak up


“Can you play the song” Irene said and looket me


“What song?” The song you wrote for me 5 years ago


So I played the guitar and sang the song.


As I was singing and playing guitar, I suddenly felt somethig on my shoulders and I looked at that then I saw Irene’s head leaning on my shoulder while watching the stars.

 

We continued watching and we didn’t even notice that we fell asleep leaning our heads with each other.

 

 

 

....

 

TBC...

 

................................

 

 

Sorry if this is not a M chapter, actualy I split this in two because when I post the M chapter already, it means that the story is getting a little bit closer. So hold on guys because we are really getting there.

 

How is this UPDATE? COMMENT!!! THANKS.