CHAPTER 37: MR. AND MRS. YOOK

It's You

JOY’s POV

 


“I’m on my way to their company now” I said through the phone 


“Okay, better get that presentation ready” I heard mom said


“Okay.I’m hanging up” I ended the call because I don’t want to hear her rants anymore.


Im so tired, why do I have to go to Canadaa for a business partnership?!


The hell.

 

As I was in the car, I asked the driver to stop by at the café. At least I could still eat as much as I want.

 

 

I was about to enter the café but I bumped at a limping guy since I was looking through my phone. 


I bowed my head to apologize at the guy . 

 

“Sorry” I said and looked at the guy but my jaw dropped because I saw who that guy is.

 

Suddenly tears from my eyes had fallen.

 

“S-Sungjae?” I said because I saw Sungjae in front of my eyes.

 

I quickly hugged him and I notice that he is also starting to tear up.

 

“I miss you” is all I could say 


He then apologized for what he did last week

 

“Sorry that I ditched you” He saaid and caressed my cheeks with his hand.


I held his hand and looked at his eyes.

 

“That’s why I really regret it .so, (kneels down) Will you marry me again? . Sorry I don’t have a ring though” He said and laughed.

 

I nodded my head and he stood up and kissed me in the lips. 

 

I noticed his foot are limping when he stood up and I asked him why does he limping. And he told me the whole story after the kiss.

 

Guess I was always meant to meet you, Yook Sungjae.

 

And this time, I am not letting you go.

 

…………

 

YERI’s POV

I removed my sunglasses as I entered my house. Then I slowly remove the bandage in my left eye . I looked at the mirror and tears started to fall.


“Did I made the right decision?” I ask while sobbing can be heard through the entire room

 

“She had someone she likes, *sobs* And how can I make her like me if I look like this? *Sob*” 


I am really a fool for donating my eye


But I have to live with it, even though it hurts and even though Seulgi loves someone else.


From that night, I am wishing that the one girl I liked since the first time, Will like me back, even though I look like this. Even though I look like this.

 

 

…..

 

SEULGI’s POV


I returned to Japan to check up dad’s eye’s because the bandage from his operation will be removed


I called Yerim after we went on the café but she’s ignoring every call I make. 


It’s like she is avoiding me.

 


I entered the room and I saw the doctor removing the bandage from his eye.

 

After the doctor had stepped aside, Dad slowly opened his eyes and then, I saw his eyes now.

 


It looks oddly familiar.

 

Hang on, It’s

 

 

It’s 

 

It’s Yeri’s eyes.

 

 

But duh? Why does she donate her eyes huh? 

 

So I decided to ask the doctor instead.

 

“Uhm, Doctor, Can I ask who donated an eye for my father?” I ask the doctor and the doctor looked at his chart

 

“Actually at first, your dad gad doubted the operation since she is a girl, but the donor went to convince your dad, she is quite brave” The doctor said

 

“Uhm, Her name is?” I asked her

 

“Yeri, Yerim! Yerim Kim” The doctor said and looked at me after monitoring his chart


The doctor’s words had echoed to my mind

 

“Yerim Kim” 

 

Y.K.

 


It’s her!

 

It’s really her.

 

I then ran outside the room and called Max 

 

“Max, get the plane ready, Now!” I said to the phone

 

Suddenly, tears had started to fall from my eyes.

 

Why Yeri?

 


Why did you do it? 

 

……..


WENDY’s POV

“Miss Wendy, You will meet with the producer of the musical show by tomorrow, You are in charge of the lyrics and beat and also the rhythm of the show” my assistant told me.


“Thanks, when can I meet the lead characters?” I asked her

 

“You can meet the leading man by next week but the leading woman will be busy, so maybe after next week” My assistant told me

 

“Okay, wait for me outside, I’ll just finish this piece” I said and continued working on the song that the leading woman will sing.

 

I am really determined to finish this song. 

 

Since the story depicts a littpe that I have experienced.

 

Loving someone and assuming that she loves you too, but it’s all just a mistake.

 


It rings a bell.

 

Just like what happened between me and Irene.

 

So I wrote the song a little faster than the usual time I take when I wrote a song.

 

“How are you now Irene?, I heard you are coming here in the Philippines, I hope we can see each other again. Because I miss you” I said as I continued working on the lyrics of the song in process.

 

 

 

...........

 

T.B.C.

 

................

 

 

So Joy and Sungjae's story is finished and they found their happy ending. 

 

Yerim and Seulgi's story is just on the process . But it will be resolved later. 

 

 

 

WenRene? Uhm.. it will be okay . Just trust me guys okay??? Whohoho...

 

 

How many update did I make today? I forgot hahaha. Anyway... COMMENT!!! 

 

 

Thnak you for my new friend. Juz_A_Kid for those kind words ... thank you author nim lol... tjank you Kiddo hehehe