CHAPTER 16: IF SON IS HURT, AND SO DOES BAE

It's You

WENDY’s POV


“Yah! Wendy Son Seungwan” 

 

Eric?


I looked at the direction where the sound came from, and guess I’m right, It’s Eric.


I immediately sat up and walked towards the now running Eric.

 

“How did you find me?” I asked him

 

“GPS, I got hungry when I woke up and I looked for you, you’re nowhere to be found, and so I look at my GPS” 

 

“You traveled all the way here because you’re hungry?” 

 

“Of course I’m worried too, You’re my manager/composer/director. No one will be able to replace that spot if you dissapered you know”. 


He held me in my arms and pouted cutely, while he closes the space between our faces.


“Where’s my ramyun?” He asked while still pouting.

I just giggled at his face, 


He’s cute, 

 


“Let’s eat later together, let me introduce you first with my old friend”. 

 


I held his arms and walked towards Seulgi and Joohyun Unnie’s direction.


“Unnie, This is Eric. Eric this is my bestfriend , Joohyun Unnie and her this is her girlfriend, Seulgi”  I said while I introduced them to each other.

 

“Pleasure to meet you Joohyun-Sshi, Seulgi-Sshi” He smiled and bowed his head a little.

 

“Me too” Unnie said as she bowed her head also. Seulgi did the same also.

 

“Yah! Wendy, why are you wet, what if you catch a cold, wait here, I’ll buy you some new clothes” Eric said as he starts to walk away but stop when Seulgi spoke.

 

“Wait for me, Irene also need a pair of clothes” Seulgi as she is standing up and following Eric


Okay, this is awkward, I looked around the shore and I saw my jacket and my phone that I dropped before I dive into the water.

I got the jacket and put it around Joohtun Unnie.

I smiled at her as she was shocked at my intention.

“You might catch a cold” I said and smiled at her as she look back at the ocean.

 

 

“Seungwan-ah” Irene said while still looking at the ocean.

 

“Mmm?” I said while I’m still looking at her

 

Just then, Irene looked at me in the eye. 

 

“How did you get those scars?” Irene asked with her worried expression.

 

“ah! About that! Hahahaha” I faked a laugh but the worried expression in her face didn’t even changed. 

 

“How? Wendy?”

 

She looked at me and when I saw her eyes, tears are falling from it. 

 

I sat closer to her and held her face and wiped her tears with my thumb.

 

“Tell me Seungwan!” Irene said as she lightly punch my in the chest.

 

“I’m hurt seeing you with those scars” Irene cried and she bowed her head as she can’t contain herself from crying.

 

“Shhh! It’s okay, I’m okay” I said as I hugged her to comfort her.

 

She cried harder but after a few minutes, her crying stopped and when I noticed that she stopped crying I let go of the hug and looked at her. She returned the gaze with her serious eyes.

 

“I miss you, Unnie,” 

 

“Me too, Seungwan-ah?” 

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why did you leave back then?. You must have reason, right?” 

 

“Ah. About that. It’s a lo—”

“Irene!” Seulgi shouted cutting me from my thought. we both looked at her and she lifts the dress she bought for Irene.


“Your girlfriend needs you” I said and smiled at her.

 

“But I want to know why did you leave me” Irene said as she ignore Seulgi from behind.

 

“later, I’ll tell you later” I said and smiled at her reassuringly

 

“okay, Wait here then” she said as she stood up and ran towards her girlfriend. 

 

“Wendy!” I looked at the other side and I saw Eric walking towards me with a pair of clothes in his hand.

“Thanks!” I said and walk to him.

 

“No problem. Change first okay, then we’ll eat” Eric said as he hands me the clothes.

I nodded and headed to the bathroom to change.

 

 

 

 

 

JOY’s POV (FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO WHEN SHE AND SUNGJAE MET AT THE BASKETBALL COURT)

 

His hands! It’s on my ! I shouted loudly and slapped him on his face and pushed him to get off me.

 

“Aww! What’s that for!” Sungjae said as he touched his slapped face.

 

“ert!” I said and glared at him

 

“I’m not a ert!” he protested as he stand up

“Then, w-why did you” I can’t say the words and I just pointed on his hands and next to my chest.

 

“Ah! It was an accident. I wouldn’t do it If I was asked too,I’m quite a gentleman myself”  He runs and picked up a ball and shoot it on the ring.


As I saw him throw the ball in the ring, everything went in slowmotion.  And just like basketball, he threw a shot in my heart. And it went in. Perfectly. Like 3 point shot in a game.

Then I knew, that the 14 year old girl named Park Sooyoung is in love with the guy named Yuk Sungjae.

 

 


WENDY’s POV


I finished changing clothes and I went towards the shore and I saw Eric taking a Selca with the ocean.

I walked towards him and he stopped what he’s doing as he felt that I was beside him.

 

“Let’s eat?” I asked

“Yah! Wendy, that model, Joohyun. Why do you look at her in that way?” Eric asked as he looked at me

“What do mean that way?” I asked as I frown my brows in confusion

“You’re in love with her right?” 

“Wha—”

“Who’s in love?” a voice from behind asked and I look at the person and its Seulgi. Behind her was the most beautiful girl in the world. Irene, who wore a plain white dress with her wet hair untied. 

She is indeed, a goddess.

I felt embarrassed at my style.

Skinny jeans, and a plain black shirt. (Eric knows my style so he  chose the one who fits my style) 

Tsk. Why do you feel so embarassed Son Seungwan? You’re not trying to act pretty with a taken girl right.

“Ah, It’s nothing, I said Wendy is in love with the food in here in Korea” Eric said and faked a smile.

I closed my eyes as I heard him say such nonsense thing.

Then I just choose to speak up to break the awkward atmosphere.

 


“Unnie, Seulgi-Sshi, do want to eat together with us?” 

 

“Sure, why not” Seulgi said and smile hiding her eyes.

Great job Seungwan, now is your chance to talk about the job. Then you can go back to Canada.


But there is one thing that I don’t want to leave here in Korea anymore. 


And that’s her.


My Irene Unnie.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

Your author is very exhausted right now, forgive me if this is a boring chapter . I'm quite tired doing schoolworks so please understand. Comment ok? . Hehe love you all... pyeong!