CHAPTER 06: Not as clear as Crystal

It's You


JOOHYUN’s POV


 Last year? Seungwan started to like me since last year?.  But wait, Am I gay?
Thinking about this, I think I’ve never been into relationship. How am I supposed to know?. But wait, I think about her before I go to sleep, and when I wake up, She is the first thing to pop in my mind. I do miss her when she have band practice, I don’t like it if she eye contacts with Taeyeon Unnie when they sing, and also, My heart beats crazily when she says those sappy words to me. 
But does this mean that I like her.?. 
I think, 
I think………………………………

 


_______________________FLASHBACK IN MY CLASS EARLIER_____________________________


I’m in our classroom and now, I’m waiting for Solar Unnie so that we can talk, Solar Unnie is with Moonbyul Unnie and they’re talking in the door, after they noticedthat the professor is coming, they finished talking and Solar Unnie pecked at Moonbyul Unnie’s lips before Moonbyul Unnie went to her room. I’m not surprised by what they just did, I already know that Solar Unnie is gay.
So when Solar Unnie returned to her seat beside me, I decided to ask her about Moonbyul Unnie.


“Unnie, How long are you and Moonbyul Unnie heve been together ?”


“We're not yet together, Joohyun” Solar Unnie said while taking her seat beside me. 


“Then, why did you kiss her?, I mean if you’re just friends with her, you can kiss her, yes, but why on the lips?”


Solar Unnie just laughed at my question.


“We’re not together, but we’re not just friends either” Solar Unnie said smiling at me.


“Do you love her?” I asked her


“uhm, we’re on the stage of finding out what we really feel for each other” Solar Unnie said. “You see, before I confessed, a lot of thoughts flooded my mind. I don’t even know if I’m gay or not. I also think that I experienced role confusion because I don’t know if I like girls or boys. But then, I found myself more attracted to girls, then I knew it, I’m gay.I also felt a lot of things that makes me more curious. You see, when I wake up, she is the one who always bug my mind, I always miss her when she’s not with me, I also became possessive towards her and I easily got jealous when she talks to other people. And then I suddenly realized, I am attracted to her. So I confessed to her and we plan to work it out together and if not, I think we will still remain friends. I think If you are attracted to someone, and you really want to find out what you truly feel, or want to find out if that attraction can lead to love, then you have no to find it out yourself and tell her that you want to know what you are feeling”. 

“Unnie, what if I already experienced those crazy things towards someone, also, It started the last 2 years ago. And why does my heart beats crazily anytime we hold hands, and when ever she says something sweet to me. I even imagine his name as a man so I call her by that name. My chest feel hurt anytime she eye contacts or talks to someone. Whenever Joy is telling that she love Seungwan, I always get mad. But my heart beating abnormally and me being jealous, I think, it’s just these few months. And also, I feel this towards my own bestfriend. If I am attracted to her, that means it started when Wendy is just 14 years old? . Is that even possible?”

I asked Solar Unnie.

Solar Unnie just nodded.

“I think age doesn’t really matter. She’s 14, I’m sure she already has a crush. You already like her when she is 14, amd she hits pubertey already, right?. You also told me that your heart beats crazily?” Solar Unnie asked in a very curious tone.

“Yes, Why Unnie?. I’m sure you also feel that right?” I answered, and waited for her answer.

“Tsk tsk. You’re in trouble Joohyun. Yes, I do feel that way but it was just recently. My heart didn’t beat crazily when she also confessed to me, I just felt giddy that time”.

“What do you mean Solar Unnie? I am attracted to her?” 

“No, That means, You like her. A lot”

 

 

 

 

__________________________________
END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________________

 

 

 


Do I really like her? 

Do I?

I can’t really tell to myself to myself. But I want to try. 
Say it Joohyun, that you want to know your true feelings towards her.


“Seungwan-ah, I wa—”
As I was about to talk, Wendy leaned in fast and pecked on my lips. I cant move. 

*heartbeat*
*heartbeat* 
*heartbeat*

Why is my heart beating loudly?. Why?


I cant move.

I can’t say anything.

“Unnie, I know I confessed right now. But it doesn’t mean that I want you’re answer right now. I’m willing to wait, I wont rush you, IRENE~”

I just looked at her with wide eyes. Irene?. She called me Irene.

“So Irene Unnie, don’t say anything yet, Let’s just be friends and when you think that you have a thing for me, then just say it okay? I’ll be always by your side and wait for it” 

Seungwan said it with her lovingly smile and started to head off their house. 


What did just happened?

 

 

 

JOY’s POV


So it’s happening. Wendy Unnie finally realized her feelings for Joohyun Unnie. I can’t count how many times that I said I love Wendy Unnie, or Like she is my crush. Yes, I do like her, I like her a lot, But I thought about it and I can easily gave up Wendy Unnie. Why?. I also don’t know why I can easily give her up but I think liking someone has it’s limitation, and I know that I can’t be together with a girl. I don’t feel my heartbeat going wild towards a girl. But heartbeats crazily when I met him. When I met him, All the things that I like from Wendy Unnie, I wish that he also have those. 

 

 

--------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------


“Sooyoung-ah!” Mom called


“Yes, Mom?” I answered


“Have you meet Sungjae already?” Mom asked my while she brushes my hair.


I shook my head and looked at my mom.


“Sooyoung-ah, You’re supposed to meet him already, Ypu know you will get married to him when you grow up”


I just avoided mom’s gaze and said something before I focused on a book .
I’m 11 years old. Why do they even plen this already? .I’m still a kid.

“Sooyoung-ah. Just met her tomorrow at the basketball gym okay?” 

After Mom said that, she left me alone.

So I guess I really have to try it, But when I turn 18 and if I don’t feel anything towards this boy. Then I guess, I have too live my live as Joy not Sooyoung.

 

 


I was now going inside the basketball gym . Wow! It’s huge. I went inside having a better look and Then I heard ball dribbles, I look at where the sound is coming from and then, I saw him, playing basketball in the court. I observed him and I noticed that his shoelace is untied. He could hurt himself by that. So I shouted so that he could hear me.

“Hey! Your shoelace is Untied!” 

He just continued shooting the ball the ring. And I saw his ears, ah! That’s why he can’t hear me, He wears that earphones. 

So I just run towards him because shouting at him seems not to work and when I am near him, I suddenly realized that he is falling backwards and he urgently tries to turn his upper body so that he can make his hands as a support, but then I suddenly felt something, I was lying on the cold court with the boy in front of me. His eyes and mine are in a very close proximity right now, then I suddenly felt my lips! Something is touching my lips! . Finally realizing what had just happened, my eyes grew in shock. But then I also felt my chest heavy, literally. So I observed his position, he is on top of me and I observe his hands. I just gasp realizing where his hands are placed.

I knew it his hands are on my .

 

Then I felt something. 

*Heartbeat*  *heartbeat*  *heartbeat*.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

SURPRISE SURPRISE! HOWS THE DOUBLE UPDATE?! . Many readers seems to love Joy for Wendy huh? . But what to do, Joy has Sungjae already :(... A lot of JoyGi fans must have hated me right now right? I'm sorry. :( . I just got entertained by Joy and Sungjae :(. Sorry again guys... anyways, what did just happened to WenRene?! Hahaha. Stay tuned till the next chapter. Love you all... Do tell me what you think of this chapter :) Thanks