CHAPTER 05: Confession

It's You


CHAPTER 5: 


Wendy’s POV


So it’s now or never, we are now walking on the way to the Bae’s house and I’m really really nervous while we step closer to their house. Joy and Yeri did come to. They said to give me support. So, I just let them.

 


“Good Luck Unnie, I hope she will understand your feelings and return the same to you” Yeri Blurted out


“Unnie, Can’t you like me instead” Joy said while looking straight to the road we are walking on our way out.


“Joy-sshi, Do you even know what you’re say—”


“Joohyun Unnie will be the luckiest girlfriend ever if she accept you. A girlfriend who is Cute, smart, adorable, and caring, Selfless, Knows how to bake, has a good voice, knows how to play instruments and, (sighed) has a very squishy ”. Joy said dreamingly about the .


“ehy, you forgot to mention pretty, unnie” Yeri saod while holding on to my shoulders and showing her hands below my chin.


“I didn’t, because I know I am more pretty than her” Joy said while rolling her eyes at Yeri.


“Stop it Unnie!” Yeri said to joy and pointed her fingers at me. “Someone is nervous being too quiet” 


“Be queit, you too, I Think I can’t do it” I said while walkimg back in the road but the duo just covered my way back.


“Unnie, grab the chance already” Joy said while pleading me with her eyes. 
So I gave up. I walked again on the way of the Bae’s house with a heavy footstep.
As I walk every one step closer, my heart beats more than three and I swear that its loudee than the bass drum we played at school. 

First step, 

Second step, 

Third step. 

I inhaled some oxygen and let exhalled to cover my nervousness before I confess to Joohyun- Unnie.

Last step, I looked at athe swing but I found no Joohyun Unnie sitting down.

I turn at my back and looked at the duo.

“She’s not here”

“Maybe Inside their house. Lets go” Yeri said while walking towards the Bae’s house.
Yeri knocked at the door and revealed Aunt who welcomed us inside and told her that Joohyun is Inside.

So we went to in front of her room and I knocked outside the door. 

“Unnie, Can we talk” 

“Go away, you found your new bestfriend right? I know you are always close to your bandmate, Taeyeon. You decide to go home together just now right?” I heard her saying this inside her room.

I looked at Joy and Yeri like I am asking “now what?”
After Joy and Yeri realize this.
Joy steped up to talk to Joohyun Unnie.


“Joohyun Unnie, this is Joy, Unnie, It’s not Tayeon Unnie whom she get home together. It was me and Yeri. You see, my parent’s wedding anniversary is next week and I want to sing them something that I wrote or took part in writing so I asked Wendy Unnie to play the guiyar when I do it amd Yerim also helped me. So that’s why. Please come out, Seungwan Unnie has something important to say to you” 

I was stunned after hearing this from Joy’s mouth. I mean, I know it’s true that it is her parent’s anniversary next week but I didn’t expect that she will involve her parents just to make me confess.

After a few seconds I heard footstep getting louder in Joohyun Unnie’s room and saw the door clicked open, revealing a Smiling Joohyun in front of us.

“really, Seungwannie? you’re not with Taeyeon Unnie?”

I just nodded my head at her question.

“That’s a relief then. Let’s go out . My treat” Joohyun Unnie said smiling on the three of us

“But Wendy Unnie has something to say” Yeri said while pointing me

Joohyun Unnie looked at my eyes as it she was finding the answers in them.

“Come on, Unnies, Lets go on the tree instead” Joy said while dragging me and Joohyun Unnie in front of their house and walked under the tree

“So, Since Joohyun Unnie is already here, We will go now okay?” Yeri said while she is dragging Joy away from us.

I just focused on my plan and looked at Joohyun Unnie.

“Unnie,c-can we sit down f-first” I said nervously

Joohyun Unnie just sat down and waited for me to sat down. 

I held my guitar and sat down while putting the guitar in place , getting ready in unveiling the plan. 

“Unnie can you listen to this song that the three of us wrote”  I said while tuning the quitar before using it.

Joohyun Unnie just nodded, still staring at me.

I stopped tuning the guitar and took a deep breath before unveiling the biggest secret a 16 year old Wendy has.

 


JOOHYUN’s POV


I can read in Wendy’s eyes that she is obviously nervous 
After she finished tuning her guitar. I observe her as she closes her eyes and took a deep breath. Whats this? Wendy only do this when she is nervous. She sang to me all the time but why is she suddenly this nervous.

She opened her eyes and stared into my eyes with those mesmerizing eyes of hers and I returned the gaze to her. 

She then started singing while she played the guitar. Her eyes never leaving mine.

 

“Ohh wooah
amu geotdo mitgo sipji anhatji
(I didn’t want to trust anything)

suthan mannamgwa geojitmal
(Abundant meetings and lies)

geuraetdeon nal byeonhwasikin

(A surprising incident happened)

nollaun iri saenggyeonan geol
(That transformed me)


cheoeum sarangeul sijakhan geotcheoreom
(Like starting to love for the first time)


geochin siganui gangeul jina (duryeoum eopsi)
(Past the rough times (Without fear))


ijen geudae pume jamdeulgo sipeo
(Now I want to fall asleep in your embrace)


You are my once in a lifetime


geudaen gipgo keun bada
(You’re a deep and wide ocean)


sumswineun dongan, ani, 
geu huedo 

(While I breathe, no, even after)


nae pyeoni dwaejul
(You’ll be on my side)


You are my
You are my once in a lifetime


cheoeumen anil geora bujeonghaesseotji
(At first I was in denial, didn’t think it would be)


urin cham dallasseunikka
(Because we were so different)


jogeumssik urireul yeokkeun
(I’m thankful for the surprising powers)


nollaun hime gamsahae
(That bind us together bit by bit)


amudo uril pulji mothal geot gata
(I don’t think anyone can unbind us)


hearil su eopseul meon hunnal (oraen huedo)
(Countlessly far days in the future (Even after a long time))


jigeum i maeum i neukkim geudaero
(This heart and feeling right now will remain)


You are my once in a lifetime


geudaen ttatteuthan baram
(You’re a warm breeze)


sumswineun dongan ,ani, geu huedo 
(While I breathe, no, even after)


nae pyeoni dwaejul
(You’ll be on my side)


You are my
You are my once in a lifetime


naege ssodajin nunbusin bicheun neoya
(Shining light that pours on me is you)


memareun nae mame dasi kkocheul piwojun
(Who made flowers bloom in my parched heart)


You are my once in a lifetime
(You’re a wide and large universe)


geudaen neolgo keun uju
(Woke me up, made me smile again)


nareul kkaewojun dasi utge han ojik han saram
 (The one and only person)


You are my
You are my once in a lifetime
Once in a lifetime~”

 


Why did she sang this time while looking at me with those serious eyes. Wth those mesmerizing gaze. Like she meant every lyrics for me. Why did she sang this in a different way. 

“It’s goo—”


“Unnie, I have something to tell you”
I just waited for her to continue what she is saying.
After she noticed that I am waiting for her, she started talking again. But her voice, why is her voice filled with reassurance?

“Unnie, I- I- I think I like you”


As I heard this words coming from , I frozed, right at that moment.
My best friend like me?
She like me? Romantically?

I’m not sure if she meant it that way.

“Seungwan-ah, I like you too, Youre my best friend”

“Unnie, It’s not what I meant, I like you, as a girl, I like you more than bestfriend. I l-like you romantically”

She likes do likes me, Many questions filled my mind after I heard her confession. But I want to ask her the simpliest one.

 

“Since when?”


“Last Year, the day after my birthday, I felt different. Also, I can’t stop myself from getting jealous whenever you mention that childhood friend of yours”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------- FLASHBACK ----------------------------------------- 
AUTHOR’s POV….


It was the date of Seungwan’s Birthday and her 3 friends decided to surprise her. Actually it was Joohyun’s Idea but she wants to find help in order to surprise Wendy.

It was the band practice when Joohyun, Joy, and Yeri meet up so, no Wendy came.

“Guys, Its Seungwan’s Birthday tomorrow. Any plans?” Joohyun said while looking at the younger girls in front of her


“I want to surprise Wendy Unnie but I don’t have aany allowance left” Yeri said while looking worried

 

“Me too Unnie, Mom gave my supposed to be allowance to my younger sister because she’s at the top of their class.” Joy confessed

 

“Come-on guys, You know Wendy, simple surprises makes her happy than big ones” Joohyun said while convincing the two.

“Okay, I’m in but I swear I don’t have any money left on” Joy and Yeri said in Unison while both making a nothing left pose.

 

“Thanks guys, I have an Idea” Irene said while she drag the two in a nearby café.


@ the café………The three continued to plan a surprise party for Wendy after they ordered

 

“So, you know what time Wendy comes to school right?”
“Yeah, She’s early than the two of us” Yeri said while pointing Joy and herself


“You two comes to school together though” Joy said confused


“Yes, we come together, but this time, I’m gonna pretend that i’m sick and I cant go to school. But the truth is, already arrived here".


“so you’re going  to go early than her” Yeri asked Joohyun


“Correction, We (Joohyun said while she pointed the three of them). and I need you two to drag Wendy in the Garden and then we will surprise her there”

“Okay, but what will we give her as a gift” Joy asked


“I already thought about that and my idea is pretty simple.”


“What is then, Unnie?” Joy asked again


“well, Yeri? You still have the camera that your mom gave you right?”


Yeri looked at her Unnie with a confused look but gave an answer later and nodded.


“I’m planning on making a compilation video of us three”


“What will we do in the video?” Yeri asked while sipping her iced Americano


“We will say our message to her and we will compile it a disk and give it to her” Irene suggested.


“That’s a great gift Unnie, Confessing how we care for Seungwan Unnie” Joy said happily while Yeri just nodding and eating her caramel cake.

 

 

 

 

Their plan went perfectly and Wendy was pissed that her Joohyun Unnie texted her that she can’t come to school together. While she is walking to her classroom, she saw Joy waiting for her in front of her classroom’s door.

When Joy saw Wendy and starts to begin her acting. She ran towards Wendy with a panicked face.

“Unnie! Help me! Yeri collapsed in the garden, I don’t know what to do?” Joy acted and is now crying.

Wendy started to panic and starts to ran towards the schools garden.

When she arrived there, she found no Yeri in there and turn her back to look at Joy, but she found no sign of the tall girl too.

Instead, she was greeted by three girls who wears a mask of a bunny, a chicken and a squirtle and singing the birthday song to Wendy. The bunny is holding the cake in between the two girls.

Wendy’s mind was now processing and she suddenly remembered that it’s her birthday today.She was touched by her friends that they gave her such effort.

The three of them removed their masks and said Happy Birthday for the last time to wendy before Wendy blew the candle in the cake happily.

 

 

FLASHBACK AFTER WENDY’s BIRTHDAY

 

 

Wendy was at her Joohyun Unnie’s house this day and is looking at her Joohyun Unnie’s photo album.
Wendy is flipping and flipping various pages and one photo caught her attention.


“Unnie, Who is this?” Wendy asked while pointing at the young girl who is beside her Unnie 


“Ah! It’s Seulgi! She’s my friend back then”


“Back then?” Wendy asked confused.


“Ah! I forgot to tell you that after I was born, my parents decided to plan my marriage. I just knew this after Papa died” Joohyun said while explaining to Seungwan
Seungwan felt something on her chest after she heard that Joohyun was involved with some arranged marriage. She felt a pang on her chest and is making her harder to breathe.

“With her?, They thought you were gay?” Seungwan asked with a frown on her face to hide the pain
Joohyun just nodded.

“We were friends since I was a kid, she was supposed to be my best friend, but before my Papa died, they’ve heard the news that He was dying and they disappeared after that. I think it was just for business back then, and I think Seulgi doesn’t really have intentions on being friends with me.” Joohyun sighed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy returned to their house after she went from the Bae's and decided to open the gift her friends gave her.
She opened it and saw a case of a disk and its cover is the group picture of Joohyun, Yeri, Joy, and her in their camp where they first met.

She opened the case and saw a disk with a “Happy Birthday Olaf!” written on it.

As curiousity filled her mind, and wondered what is recorded in there, she decided to play it on her laptop.


The video started and revealed their pictures year by year. And later, a film was being played. The video was obviously taken after they planed the surprise party because of the date in the lower side of the video.

After that, Joy was revealed in a video and being asked by Joohyun (who is holding the camera and filming Joy) what is her message for Seungwan.

“Joy-sshi! What is your message to your message for our Seungwan?”

“Unnie” Joy started but then laughed at the situation 

“Don’t laugh!” Yeri’s voice is heard.
Joy decided to be serious this tiem and started with her message with her unnie.


“Unnie, You know that you’re my crush right” Joy laughed again but continued “I really really adore you Unnie, Thank you for taking care of me and Yeri as your younger sister. I’m really thankful that I met you Unnie who always treat me food. Thank you for giving me my English name, Joy, I asked you why and you said that I always give Joy to our friendship. I don’t know what else to say but you know that I love you Unnie, right? Lat’s stay friends forever Unnie, The 4 of us okay? Love You!” Joy said while making a heart sign with her hands.

Wendy just laughed at her friend confessing to her at the same time.

After a few minutes, the 2nd person was revealed, It was Yeri, their cute maknae.

Yeri waved at the camera and was asked by Joy this time who is filming the camera.


“Yerim-ah! Message!”


“Seungwan Unnie, It’s you birthday tomorrow right ? Treat me chicken okay?” Yeri said and laughed out loud but continued talking after maintaining herself.

“Wendy Unnie, I wish you the best. I know I’m not very close to you but I just want to thank you for giving me comfort as a maknae. Thank you for making me feel special. Thank you for the food and Unnie, Can you call me Yerim often?, you’re too lazy to just sound the M in my name!” Yeri blurted out.

“Love you Unnie!” Yeri said and ended her video with a flying kiss to camera.

Finally, the 3rd person was revealed, It’s non other than her best friend, Joohyun.

Joohyun is holding the camera herself and she is alone in a quiet room, it’s her room.

“Seungwan-ah~” Joohyun started. “You know that I’m not very friendly at the first time we met right?, I know I’ve been hard on you that time. But did I ever said thank you to you?. Thank you because you remind me so much of my Papa” Joohyun starts to tear up but Joohyun was wiping it with a tissue in her hand.
Wendy was also starting to cry while watching Joohyun remembering their memories. “ Seungwan-ah, Thank you for being there whenever I watch the sky, Thank you for being my pillow when I wait for the sun to rise just like papa do when he was still around. And thank you for not giving up to be my friend. Thank you somuch for everything Seungwannie, Thank you for everything for taking care of me.” Joohyun stoped and searched for more words to express herself but she just ended the video with her last message. “I love you Seungwannie! Let’s be friends Today, Tommorow, and always”. Joohyun ended the video with her smiling at the camera.


After Wendy finished watching the video, she can’t stop thinking about her Unnie’s I love you, She listened to it repeatedly and whenever she hear it, Her heart felt like its getting cramp and is beating like she just finished running a marathon. Wendy can’t even sleep because of that and That is when it all started. Wendy starts to feel something to her own bestfriend, her Joohyun Unnie.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

.............................................................................

 

 

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE GUYS. SO I USED TIFFANY'S ONCE IN A LIFETIME AS WENDY'S CONFESSION SONG!!! ARE YOU CURIOUS WHERE IS SEULGI NOW...  AND ITS NOW CLEAR RIGHT? HER RELATIONSHIP WITH IRENE. HEHE.  HOW WILL IRENE REACT FROM WENDY's CONFESSION?. Wait for it in the next Chaptrr :P. THANK YOU READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME

 

Tell me what to you tjink aboit this chapter! 

This is a very very long chapter i just noticed in the word cound. Hahaha. Till next chapter guys!