CHAPTER 13: MYSTERIOUS SAVER

It's You

YERI’s POV

 


Tuesday Morning. Argh! It’s my duty in a few minutes. I’m not very fluent in English but I can understand and communicate with my clients. I’m a call center agent in hotel booking of foreign people here in Korea.

 


I’m in my duty now and I’m waiting for my first client to call

 

 

*Ring*

 

 

Here it is


“Hello, Maam/Sir”

“Yes, Hello, this is the call center of the hotel booking right?” The girl from the other line said

 

 

It’s oddly familiar.

 

Her voice,

 


Is it?

 

Wendy Unnie?


“Hello?...” the voice from the other line got out of my thoughts

 


“Yes maam, where do you want to stay here in Korea?” I asked

 

Even it was Wendy Unnie, why would I care, she left me, Joy and Joohyun Unnie alone.

 

“Uhm, near Daegu, I’ll be staying for a… month?... I think” I heard her say

 

“Okay maam, then the best hotel in Daegu is Luxxy Hotel. May I know your name?” I asked

 

“Wendy Son Seungwan”

 

 

Bingo! It’s her!

 


“Where are you from maam and when will you stay in The hotel?”


“I’m from Canada and I have my flight tomorrow, I’ll stay there when I arrive”.

 

“Noted maam, are you booking one room? how many people are going?”

 

“Uhm, I’ll book another room”

 

“okay maam. I hope you will enjoy your stay then, Wendy Unnie” 

 

Silence was filled the line of our call.

 

“K-Kim Yerim?” 

 

“Bye, Wendy Unnie” 


I ended the call and texted Joy Unnie.

 

 

Me: 
Unnie! You won’t believe it! I just talked to Wendy Unnie!

Her:
Really? How!?

Me: 
At work, she is booking a hotel near Daegu! 

Her: 
Daegu! Is Joohyun Unnie in there? She said the is in a vacation with Seulgi Unnie right?

Me: 
Yeah, Why are you bringing up Joohyun Unnie, she’s already taken?

Her: 
Sorry, I just shipped them too hard

Me: 
Ah! That’s why you’re cold towards Seulgi Unnie?

Her:
Yep, and I think Wendy Unnie left because she had her reasons. I trust her you know. And I think we should tell Joohyun Unnie that Wendy Unnie is coming back.

Me:
I think it’s not our responsibility to do that. Let’s meet up after my duty, I’m at work now and someone’s calling right now.
 
Her: 
Bye, 7:30 later at my house. Mom is cooking your favorite.

Me: 
Really?. Ah! Sungjae is there too yeah?

Her: 
Yup. See you.

Me: 
:*

 

 

 

 

 


SEULGI’s POV (2 days before Joohyun’s Birthday)


Being in a vacation with the one you love is probably one of the most amazing to do. Being able to hold her hand and cuddle with her makes me feel energized. And the help of Jeju’s nature makes me feel comfortable. And this probably makes me more proud as it’s my birthday present for her.

 


But sometimes, Joohyun is zoning out on her own world. I wonder what she is thinking whenever she zone out.


“Joohyun ah?” I asked her and held her hand

“Mmm?” She mumbles

 

“I love you” 

 

She smiled and nodded her head. 

 

We’re official for almost a week but I haven’t heard her say those words at me. But I’m confident that I can make her say those words to me.

 

“Let’s go to the ocean?” I asked to break the awkward atmosphere.

 

“Okay, let’s ride the banana boat” She said excitedly

 

“Okay, let’s go” I said and held her hands as we walk towards the ocean.

 

 

We wore our vest and starts to ride the banana boat. Joohyun insisted to ride on the end of the boat so I let her be. 


We enjoyed the cold breeze, the oceans mist while the boat is running at its fast speed.

I can feel that Joohyun let go of her grip towards my shirt and she is shouting “Whoo” while she lift her hands up in the air.

And so I did the same, I lift my hands in the air and close my eyes and screamed like I’m having the time of my life, I smiled and I was about to look at Joohyun, but she is not here beside me.

I looked around the ocean and there I saw her.

She’s drowning.

Panic had crossed my mind and I just jumped in the water when I realized that her hands stopped moving and she is drowning in the water.

I swam deeper and I saw her.

Eyes closed and unconsious.

I swam faster because of the long proximity between us, but I stopped as I saw a skinny girl swimming closer to Joohyun.


She held Joohyun in her waist and wrapped her right arm around Joohyun’s body and her other arm is using it’s force to get out of the water.

I continued smimming until I saw the girl giving the unconsious Joohyun a CPR.

 

 

 

------------

 

Here is the update guya, who is the mysterious saver?. Tell me in the comment!!! HWAITING GUYS ^.^