CHAPTER 22: AND SO HE CAME

It's You

Seulgi’s POV


After the heavy scene that had happened yesterday, I decided to trust Irene more. It’s not that I don’t trust Irene, It’s Wendy that I don’t trust. Whenever I saw them together, it’s like I’m getting left out.


I was looking at the mirror and fixing myself before I go to the mall. Well, the reason why I will go to the mall is because I will buy some foods to cook for Irene’s birthday tomorrow. And gifts! I must not forget gifts!


I walked to the kitchen after fixing myself and I saw Irene had finished cooking seaweed soup. 

“Seul, have some breakfast first” 

I just hummed and sat to the chair in front of Irene. 

 

After the breakfast, I headed out to get some taxi and to go to the nearest mall.

 

I went to the jewelry store and bought a necklace with a bear pendant. And I bought the other one with a bunny pendant. She will like this right? A bear and a bunny? Which resembles each other.

After I bought the necklace, I headed to the department store to buy some ingredients for her.


I will cook many dishes for her to enjoy. 


I looked at my phone and I was shocked that it was 5:13 pm already. Joohyun must be bored in the house alone. Tsk. 


I ran to the lane but also th3 lanes are longer than I expected. So I need to wait until my turn. 

 

 

 

ERIC’s POV


Why is Wendy so gloomy since last night? But come to think of it, after she went to the terace, that gloomy expression of hers had appeared. 


When you go to the terace, you caan see the ocean . But another thing you can see is the person next door if that person is in the terace also. So I’m gjessing, that Seulgi and Joohyun is in next door, I’m guessing that she saw them hugging or worse, kissing. 


I know Wendy likes Joohyun. I can see it in her eyes. The way Wendy looks at Irene, it’s like the way I look at Wendy 3 years ago when she forst stepped in to the company. 


I liked her but I never told her. Well, who would never fall for a girl who is very talented aand good looking right?. But I never told her what I felt back then, because I know that she will never like me. But it’s all in the past. I used to like her so I’m clinging next to her because I know that she will get hurt by Joohyun.

 


(10:00 A.M)

 


I opened her door and I saw her in her bed still sleeping. Hugging her guitar while she is sleeping. 


Ah! My hunch os right, something must have happened. She only hugged her guitar if she feel sad about something.


So I closed the door of her room and went to the terace.


I slumped to the seat but my hurts as I sat down to a phone.

 

I opened it and it was Wendy’s phone.

 

But what surprised me is her inbox.


It was a message for Ads Express.

 

So I read it.

 


Wendy:
Hello Ads Express, I would like to order a personalized keychain if it can rush by tomorrow?
       


                                 Ads Express:
                       Sure, you can just send the design and we will deliver it to you by tomorrow with the payment. 

 


I saw Wendy sent a photo. 
So I clicked it to open it.

 

And it was a phone keychain.


It was a purple bunny keychain who is holding a message box. And the message was, 

HBD lovely Joohyun!

 

 

I was shocked because it was for Joohyun.

 

And I remembered, it was her birthday tomorrow.

 

 

I scrolled the message and in the end, Wendy cancelled the order.

 

Why did she cancelled it?

 


So I texted the courier again.

 

To Ads Express: 
Can you rush the keychain until noon? I would like to order it again, even I pay double the price.


 A few minutes later, the courier replied.

 

From Ads Express: 
Sure, was it the same designed like yesterday? 

 

I replied immediately

 

To Ads Express:
Yes please. And wrapped it in a small box with a tag and write.

“Happy Birthday Joohyun, From Wendy” 

 

 

 

I waited for the courier to come and deliver the keychain. And then it came in here just in time. 


It was 2 in the afternoon when I saw Wendy baking some red velvet cupcakes. 


I sneaked some cupcakes while she is not looking and put it in a box with the keychain in there. 

After I manage to fix the gift and the cupcake, I went to the next door and knocked.


After a few minutes, I saw Joohyun opening the door and I stretched my arms to hand her the box which contains the gift and the cupcake.


“What’s this Eric”


“Well, Wendy says happy birthday and she just can’t find the time to give this to you. She even baked cupcakes just now”


I smiled a little so that I won’t get caught.


Luckily, Joohyun accepted the box.


“please her that I am thankful that she still remembered my birthday” She said and she smiled.


“You wanna come in?” Joohyun asked


“Uh, no thanks Joohyun, Wendy will be alone in there, So I gotta go” I said and smiled at her before leaving.

 


JOOHYUN’s POV

As I saw what was inside those box, I smiled knowing that it was from Seungwan. I tried the cupcakes and I finished all three of them, also, to not make Seulgi jealous anymore, I thrown the box after I finished eating the cupcake and I opened the small box,


It was a purple bunny keychain.


She really does know what I like the most.


And there I saw the message.

HBD Lovely Joohyun.


What if Seulgi sees this? 


But also I want to put it on my phone. 

 

So i put it on my phone but I also chaged my wallpaper. 

 

It was Seulgi’s picture when she danced at my Birthday 2 years ago. 


This way she will not be jealous right. 

 

I waited for Seulgi in the room. I got bored so I lay down on the bed while looking at the purple bunny keychain that Wendy gave me.


For a few minutes, my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep while waiting for my girlfriend.

 

I woke up and I looked at my phone. 


It’s 4:32 already.

 

I searched the house but Seulgi is not yet home.

So I decided to go to the ocean. 

 

I walked and I was watching the waves of the ocean. But when I looked backwards, I saw Wendy, Kissing a tall guy .


A frown had appeared on my brows as aa tear escaped in my eyes. Why does my shest hurt? I can’t watch this anymore, it’s like suffocating me . So I ran towards the room, wiped my tears and quickly called Seulgi to distract my thoughts from whaat I have just witnessed.

 

 

 

WENDY’s POV


 I woke up feeling hungry all of a sudden. It was almost 4:25 in the afternoon and I went to outside to eat. 


I successfully ate even though I am alone but as I was going back.


I saw a tall guy waiting in front of the door of my room in the resort.


“Chanyeol?” I called the tall guy.

“Wendy, listen, I can’t take what you just told me in the past 4 weeks. I can’t live without you Wendy” Chanyeol said as he hugged me tightly.


“Chanyeol-ah, listen, I will not live you alone, I’m here, but only as a friend, I can’t take your offer Chanyeol, I can’t date you, Sorry” I said and let go of him and I was about to go inside when he pulled me from my wrist and kissed me passionately.


This is not what I want. 


I don’t have any feelings for this guy.


I tried to get him off me but he is stronger than me.


This can’t go on. 

I need to let  go from him.


So I kicked his middle and slap his cheeks.


“Chanyeol, I’m begging you, please just stay as my friend okay?” I said and left him aalone outside while he is holding his middle. Probably hurts. But I don’t like him. I don’t have any feelings for him.

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I looked at it.

 

 

 

 

 


From Eric: 
I Called Chanyeol, he agreed that you can use him to forget your bestfriend.


I replied immediately at wgat he said


To Eric:
You what? What makes you think I will accept that?


A few seconds he replied

From Eric: 
Don’t know, bit just accept it. Break with him after a mont or two if you really cant develop any feelings towards him.

 

I grabved my hair at this situation. 


But I have no choice, because I like to forget these feelings towatds my own bestfriend, Bae Joohyun

 

TBC,...

 

 

.....

 

 

Hi guys. Your author is so tired so i will sleep first. Tell me how is this chapter . Comment ok? Thank you. Enjoy