CHAPTER 26: BURSTING FEELINGS

It's You

I moved closer and closer until I can feel her lips on mine.


I didn’t move my lips, thus she is the one who moved her lips on mine. 

But I can’t kiss back.


Because a thought came into mine.


She is taken. She has a girlfriend!


So I pulled away from the kiss .
 

She opened her eyes as our lips parted and she looked at me dissapointedly?


Why is she dissapointed?

 

Don’t tell me she likes to kiss me rather than her girlfriend


“I’m sorry Irene” 


I said and ran through the bathroom do to two things, to pee and to think.

 


I sat to the toilet and did my business while thinking.

 

Why did her expression turned dissaponted after I pulled away?


Why did she moved her lips into mine.

Suddenly, I heard the door of the hospital room opened and the persob started talking.

“Joohyun-Sshi, You can go to the hotel with Seulgi-Sshi now, we will continue working tomorrow”


It’s Eric

 

“Tomorrow?. What about Seungwannie?” irene said


“Oh, she didn’t tell you yet?” Eric said.


I finished my business  and started to head out the comfort room.

 


“Well, continue the work tomorrow, First we will shoot your scenes as a couple and we will move tomorrow to camp” 


“Camp?” Asked Irene 


“Hmm, the hardest scene because we will need to wait until night time ro shoot there” I said and a few minutes later, we were greated by a smiling Seulgi in front of us.

 


“Seulgi-Sshi, Do you know the Job will be continued tomorrow, we will continue the shoot” Seulgi just nodded her haid.


“So I am the one who doesn’t know, But Seungwan-ah! You need to rest” Irene said to me


“I’m okay Unnie, Besides I’ll just  watch you all and tell you all what you must do”
I said to her


“Yeah, Don’t worry Irene. Besides we will go home after 3 more days right?” Seulgi asked Irene


Irene didn’t say anything this time but I know that she is sad by her looks.

 

I walked towards the bed and Eric also helped me to lie down on the bed.


“We will go back to the hotel after we eat dinner. So take a rest until we wait for thee order I just made. Seulgi and Joohyun, You can go first to the hotel, There is the car in the parking lot “ Eric said and took a seat In the right chair next to the bed.


“No, We’ll come with yo—” 


“Then we will go to the hotel first” Seulgi interupted Joohyun


Joohyun didn’t said anything and was just dragged outside the room. So I close my eyes and took some rest.

 

……………………

IRENE’s POV


“Come on let’s go home first” Seulgi said and was dragging me towards the elevator.


Seungwan.


How can I leave her in there?


“Seul, why do we need to go first?” I asked her


“Huh? To take some rest” Seulgi said to me


“Seul, Can I go with them instead?” I said.


“Irene, I’m tired, Can we just go rest” Seulgi said with a frown


“Then can you go to the hotel first, I’ll come with them” I said and removed my hand from her grip and ran back to the room.


I ran towards the room and I saw Wendy sleeping, Eric was shocked that I came back.

 

“Don’t worry, Seul wants to really go home first” I said because I think I know where he is leading this


“Is that really okay?” He asked.


“Well, she will just be alone for a couple of minutes” I said to Eric


“Yah! She didn’t know how to get back to the hotel right because she slept during the travel?. I’ll go with her and you will drive Wendy back to the hotel” Eric said and ran outside the room before I could protest


So I sat to the empty seat.


I don’t know what came into me that I had the courage to hold Wendy’s hand like it was my place to hold her in situations like this.


I love it, I love this feeling.


But I’m a fool to let her stop the kiss earlied. 


Once I felt that her lips were on mine, I can’t fight to kiss bacK, so I did, I kiss her even though she is not doing anything in return of the kiss. 


It was like this feeling that once I felt her lips on mine. It sends tingles on my body. I kissed her to show her that I like her too but she didn’t noticed it. 

 

I waited for Wendy’s dinner to be delivered and a few minutes, someone came on thee room and I knew it was Wendy’s dinner. I payed for it and put it on the table and tap her shoulder po wake her up.


“Seungwan-ah, Seungwan-ah Wake up”


She woke up and frowned as she saw my face


“Irene Unnie, Why are you here?” Wendy asked as she rub her eyes


“I-I got worried about you Seungwan, Eric said your gonna work tomorrow, Why didn’t you rest?” I said worriedly


“Ah, It’s because the contract said that you will work for only 5 days, and I don’t want to be a headache to you and to your girlfriend” Wendy said.


“You’re not a headache Seungwan-ah, and you will never be, You’re my bestfriend, remember?” I said to her.


As much as I want her to call her my girlfriend, I can’t because I’m still with Seulgi, and I can’t break her heart, I can’t leave her alone, I can’t hurt her, because she loves me.

 

“Seungwan-ah, eat your dinner first then, I’ll drive you to the hotel” 


Wendy nodded and I help her to sit up.


I get her food on the table and sit on the ride side of the bed.


I opened it and took some in the spoon, shhe was about to get the spoon but I insist on feeding her.


“I can do that, Irene” She said and fixed her gaze to me

“Seungwan-ah, Let me take care of you and pay for the 5 years that I haven’t took care of you. And I really want to take care of you”

 

I really want to take care of you Seungwan,


Until I die,

 

Cause I love you

 

“Thank you, Irene” She smiled and still looking at me with those lovable eyes.

 

…………….

After Wendy took her dinner,


I helped her to get dressed,

She’s y and I can’t help but to feel attracted by her, especially those abs of her, even though she had those scars, I’m still into this girl’s bod—, wait, why am I saying body?, It’s abs, her abs , that’s all. Seulgi also had a good body ehy? Tsk. You have Seulgi okay? Stop thinking about Wendy’s features okay?


After helping her put in her clothes, 


I helped her to walk towards the car.


I got a message from Eric saying that the key is on Wendy’s Pocket on her pants that she had just wore.

 

And its on her left pocket and she can’t reach it since her left arm is completely injured.

 

So I asked her if it’s okay if I can get the key out of her pocket.

 

She said yes and so I did.


I stood on her front and starts to fish the key with the use of her hands.


Why did suddenly it became hot?


“I-Irene Unnie, Better be quick because people are looking at us” Wendy said worriedly.


“Shoot! We do look awkward, I’m sorry Seungwan-ah” I said and removed my hands from her pocket as I fished the car key on her pants.

 


I opened the door for her and she stood on the front seat.


I also stood on the driver seat and noticed that she can’t put on her seat belt. So I bend and starts to put her seatbelt on, but her face and mine, Are again on a clise proximity.


Why does this happen all rhe time?


I looked at her eyes and I noticed that she gulped.


I looked at her eyes, her nose, and then her lips.


I want to kiss her.


I was getting myself closer to her with my eyes closed


“Ahem! Let’s head home?” Wendy said and I stoped as I realized what I was doing.


……………..


I drove her to the hotel and now we are in front of the hotel.


I got off the car and ran to the side to help her open the door aince she is struggling.


“Well, see you at work tomorrow” Wendy said


“Yeah, See you” I said and walked to her and I placed a kiss on her ckeek.


Way to go Bae Joohyun!


I was smiling as I walked to the entrance of a hotel but I stopped as I saw a girl on the entrance with bouquet of roses on her hands.


“S-Seulgi-ah”

 

 

 

...............

 

TBC..

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! Comment guys okay? I accept it even though it is negative.

Im very very sleepy. Goodnight everyone :*