CHAPTER 25: AFTER THE CONFESSION

It's You

"I ing love you!" 

I sob as I cant control my own feelings anymore.


I don’t want her to see me like this, 

But I said it.


“S-Seungwan” Irene said, still shocked about my confession but I can tell that her eyes are about to tear up. 


Why would she cry?


“I know you don’t have any feelings for me Irene, so I am trying my best to forget you” I said while I am still trying to stop my tears.


As Irene was about to say any any word, a tear had escaped her eyes “S-Seungwan, I-It’s no—”


“Wendy! Wendy-shii! Are you okay?”  Seulgi entered the room, cutting Irene from her remarks.


I bowed my head as Seulgi entered the room in order for her to not see my tears. I wiped them while answering her questions.


“Yes Seulgi-sshi, It’s not that serious but it just hurt” I said and as I say the last word, I looked at her smiling and to make eye contact.


“That’s a relief then, You saved Irene’s life for the second time, I don’t know how to thank you” Seulgi said while looking all guiltily at me.

 

“You don’t have too, Seulgi-sshi, I will do anything for Unnie” I said and looked at Unnie


Irene is still wiping her tears but she tried to stop as she noticed her girlfriend’s stare.

 

“I-Irene, Why are you crying?” Seulgi said as she walks towards Irene near the door.


This can’t be.

 

“Yah! Unnie! I’m still alive, Why are you even crying” I said to lift up the atmosphere.


Seulgi just giggled but turned back to her serious self as she is still looking at her girlfriend 

 

“Maybe she is just shocked at what happened, you know” I said and luckily, Seulgi seems convinced and nodded her head.


“What about the taping?” Seulgi asked as she fix her gaze at me


“Don’t worry about that, I can just ask someone in the company to direct the situation” I said and smiled.

“Really, Oh that’s great, I thought we’re gonna stay here for a bit longer” Seulgi said while smiling at the good news she heard.


I scratched my head as I felt guilty at what she said.


“Sorry, I didn’t want to be the reason for you two to stay here for a week. It’s just the job—”

“How can you say that?” Irene cuts me off with those sad and mad eyes


“Say what?” I asked curiously


“What the heck, Son Seungwan!? You think I accepted the job because I just want to?. For you’re information, I accapted the job because I’m hoping to have the same interaction with my long time best friend, I accepted the job because of you!” She said as she starts to tear up and was about to walk out but she stopped as I tried to stood up but failed. A groan from the pain escaped from my mouth. And Irene and Seulgi rans to me quickly as they heard me react from the pain.


“Are you okay?, Seungwan!” Irene asked me worriedly.


“Hang on, I’ll call the nurse” Seulgi said and ran outside to call some nurse.

 

………………………..

 

I woke up with Chanyeol sitting on a chair on my left side of the bed and Eric sitting on the right side of the bed. And a sleeping Irene and a Sleeping Seulgi who are laying each other’s head at the other, they are in the sofa in the corner of the room.

 

I fell asleep. What the heck, this is not good, I’ll be a headache to Irene and Seulgi.


I decided to wake up Eric and tell him that they still need to finish the shoot.


“Eric, Eric, Eric wake up” I called and Eric woke up


“Why, do you need anything, should I call the nurse here” Eric said 


I shook my head indicating that I don’t want to do that.


“Start the music video, I caan call Jin oppa and Taehyung to direct the music video instead” I said 


“Yah! You’re being selfish. You’re the main producer of the whole song and music video, How can we not do it without you” Eric said


“Irene and Seulgi will be going back after a week because the contract say so"


“Shh, enough of that Son Wendy. Irene insist to stay with you here until you recover” Eric said 

 

“And Seulgi?—” 


“She also agreed to stay here” Eric said.


“Then I guess I can’t do anything” I said as I sighed


“Just take some rest, besides the doctor said that you can go home tomorrow and rest at home” Eric  said


“Can I work tomorrow?” I asked


“Yah! Didn’t you hea—”


“Please, I really wan’t to work and to finish being a headache to Unnie and Seulgi-Sshi” I said with pleading eyes.


He just sighed and nodded his head gloomily.

 

“Thanks, call Jin-oppa and Taehyung now to inform them” 

 


He nodded and head out of the room to call the boys.

 

“Hey beautiful” I turned my head to see chanyeol looking sleepy and smiling at me.


I smiled back at him as he held my hands.

 

“Why are you here?” 

 

“I got worried about you” he said and caress my cheeks

 

“Thanks”  said and smiled at him.


“Now rest so that you’ll get better” Chanyel said and watches me

 

I was about to close my eyes but it caught a particular person who is making my heart skip a beat.


I saw irene with her eyes open and watching me.

 

I remember everything.


I confessed. 

 


I ruined this friendship.

 

 

I held chanyeol’s hands and closes my eyes as I tried to fight off this feelings.

 

 

IRENE’s POV

I woke up as I am feeling a little disturbed.


Then I saw her.


I saw my beloved Wendy.

 

Talking and acting sweet with that tall guy.

 

I can’t help but to get jealous, she did confess to me but why is she trying to forget me.

 

If she truly loves me, she will fight for me, right?


I slowly get out from Seulgi’s embrace to get some fresh air.

 


As I get out of the room, I saw Eric outside hospital and his talking on the phone.


“Yeah, I told her that she needs rest” Eric said on the phone

 

 

“………”

 

“Yeah, there’s nothing we can do about it, it’s Wendy’s order. She said she doesn’t want to be a headache to the model”


“…….”


“I know, I know she likes Irene, but why can’t she tell her. I mean, I think I am sensing that the model had also a thing for Wendy even though she is taken already”

 

What?

 

How come he knows?

 

I cleared my throat to interrupt him.


“Ahem!”


He then turns towards me and he was very shocked.


He then hung up his phone call and leaned his attention to me.


“Joohyun-sshi, D-Did you j-just arrive?” Eric said while faking a smile.


“Oh, Not really I just saw you here a few seconds ago” I said and smiled at him.

 

“Eric, can I tell you something?” I said as I looked at him seriously.


Eric just nodded and took a seat to the bench.


I also did took a seat as he asked me to.

“She confessed” I said and looked at the floor


“Huh?” Eric asked curiously 


“Wendy, She told me that she still have those feelings for me” I said still not looking at him


Eric gasped as he heard what I have just said.

 

“Well?” Eric asked waiting for my answer

 

“I mean, I like he—”


“There you are!” Seulgi interrupted me while talking.

 

I sat straight as I saw my girlfriend walking towards me.


“Irene, I’m hungry, Wanna come with me?" Seulgi asked.


“No, I’m not really hungry” I said and looked at her.


“Then wait for me in Wendy’s room” She just smiled and walked towards the nearest café

 

……………………………………

 

ERIC’s POV

Wendy told me to call Jin and Taehyung but I don’t feel like talking to Taehyung, because he still doesn’t know about Wendy’s real feelings towards the model.

 

I dialled Jin’s number and after 4 rings, he picked up.


“Hello” I said to him


“Why?” He said lazily


“Prepare for the shoot location for tommorow” I said to him

 

“Huh? Wendy is injured right?” He asked


“Yeah, but Taehyung will direct it with Wendy just saying what we will act” I said and sighed

 

“But she needs rest!” He protested


“Yeah, I told her that she needs rest” I said in the phone


“Okay (sighed) There is nothing we can do, She is the boss. ”


“Yeah, there’s nothing we can do about it, it’s Wendy’s order. She said she doesn’t want to be a headache to the model”


“Ehy, that’s a bold move ehy?. I want her to confess already” Jin said through the  phone


“I know, I know she likes Irene, but why can’t she tell her. I mean, I think I am sensing that the model had also a thing for Wendy even though she is taken already”


I heard someone on my back so I turned around.


I was surprised because I saw Joohyun.


What if she heard me?


Now I’m dead.

 


……………………………………

WENDY’s POV.


I looked through my right side and I saw an empty chair. 


Chanyeol has left already.


I looked in my left side and I saw a sleeping Irene in the chair.


I want to pee.

 

But it’s hard to stand up.

 

“Ah!” I said as my injured arms had hurt when I tried to stand up


Then Irene woke up and ran towards me and helped me to stand up.

 

“Are you okay?, Where are you trying to go?” Irene asked worriedly


“Pee” I said shyly

 

“Well, let me help you get up and go to the comfort room” She said and guided me towards the comfort room.

 


After she opened the door, she turn towards me,

 

But her face and mine are in aa close proximity.

 

Why is it so hot?

 

I looked at her features, her eyes, her nose. 

 

Everything about her is so lovable.


And her lips. 

 

My heart is beating fast just by looking at her lips


I want to taste those lips.

 

I close my eyes because I really can’t control myself.

 


And before I know it, I slowly leaned forward to kiss those tempting lips.

 

 

TBC...

 

.............................

Did you wait long to this story? I'm sorry..It's because of your ty author. I dont have enough sleep for 4 days. But its okay since i rushed my school project, i was the leader so i dont want to cause conflict to my groupmates. Aish. Family problem is very serious because this is another reason why i dont have the courage to update so im very very very sorry. Another is i tried to commit suicide but i failed. Hahaha gues its not my time yet. Well comment guys, positive or negative, ill accept it. I have courage to write now because i am one of the honor students in our class so congrats to me. Did you wait long.? Sorry again .love you all my readers.