Chapter 9 - Four Angels

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “How do you feel now?...” Kyung Min asked Jong Kook. He’s asking about what happened earlier when Soo Ae finally talks to him.

         

          They’re now heading back to the headquarters after a mission at Yongsan.

 

          “It’s like...the heaviness in my heart is gone...I’m so happy...” he said having a sweet smile on his face.

 

          “And you can start to court her...You’ve been waiting for her...” Kyung Min teases him.

 

          “YAH~!...Stop it...” he glares at him.

 

          “Wae?...Does your heart changes?...Is there someone new in there?...” Kyung Min teases him more.

 

          “YAAAH~!...Jinja...I said stop it...” Jong Kook warns him.

 

          Kyung Min have a big smile and raise his both hands. “Araseo...” he said and pinches Jong Kook’s cheeks. “Aigoooo~...Gwiyeowo~...”

 

          Kyung Min immediately aligns on their truck as soon as they got to the headquarters and runs for his life.

 

          “MIAN~...” Kyung Min shouted and gave a merong.

 

          “This man really~...” he utters.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

          That night, Jong Kook buys ddeokbokki and sundae then goes to Ji Hyo’s apartment. He knocks to her door. Ji Hyo opens it.

 

          “Jong Kook-ssi...” she just said. She didn’t expect him to visit.

 

          “Let’s eat...” Jong Kook smiles at her.

 

          She let him in and they’ve eaten the food he brought. She looks at him, he’s in a good mood. She notices it. He keeps on smiling.  

 

          “I’m happy Ji Hyo-ssi...You’ve seen Soo Ae earlier...She finally talks to me...and she have forgiven me...” he said.

 

          “Really?..That’s good then...Se Jeong will be really happy too...She’s really worried about you two…” she replies.

 

          He smiles. “I’m happy for Soo Ae too...that finally she opens her heart to the people who loves her...”

 

          Ji Hyo felt a thug in her heart hearing his words. She knew it already on her first encounter with Soo Ae that Jong Kook is in love with her. He’s different when it comes to her. Ji Hyo knows she started to like this person who is in front of her. The one who always wear a beautiful smile that makes you feel so happy. She knows her place and she’s happy having a friend like him.  

 

          She smiles at him and ate a piece of ddeokbokki.

 

          “Ji Hyo-ssi...How’s your plan on your restaurant?...”

 

          “I already found a place...and I’m lucky it is also a restaurant before...the interior and style is really good...I don’t need to do anything anymore...That’s why I’m just planning my menus...” she said and opens her notebook.

 

          Jong Kook looks at it. “That’s really good...”

 

          “Maybe after a month I can already open it...my only concern now is finding people to work with...I already post hiring on the restaurant...and also 4 already contacted me...and I plan on meeting them tomorrow...”

 

          “Really?...Can I go too?...I’m good on looking at trustworthy person...” he asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter