Chapter 4 - Hug

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Next day after the incident ~         

 

          Jong Kook wakes up looking at the ceiling of the hospital. Kyung Min who is taking care of him sees he’s awake.

 

          “How are you feeling?...” Kyung Min said with full worries in his eyes.

 

          “Angel like...” Jong Kook said jokingly.

 

          “Yah~!...Jinja…” Kyung Min glares at him and smiles. “So you’re alive...Aigooo...”

 

          “Did you tell my parents?...” he asked.

 

          “I don’t...I know you don’t want them to worry...”

 

          Jong Kook parents lives in Daegu. “Thanks...” he smiles. Jong Kook looks at his cast on his left arm and holds the bandage on his head.

 

          “You really give me a scare there Jong Kook-ah...Using the table as your cover…You’re really great thinking about that…because of that you only got minor injuries…Kim Jong Kook jjang~!...”

 

          “Mian~ for scaring you...I’m lucky that table is just there...” he apologizes.

 

          Then Bo Young came in. “Jong Kook Oppa~...” she hugs him. “Mianhe~...”

 

          “Yah~...it’s not your fault...I’m okay...” he said and pats her head.

 

          That night, the doctor said to Jong Kook that he will discharge the next day. Kyung Min is already sleeping and he is still up. He remembers Ji Hyo then.

 

          “I won’t be able to go to her...Aigooo~...” he said then he reminds how she shouted at him the last time. “Strong woman...Jinja...” he smiles.

 

~ Day of discharge ~

 

          Kyung Min drives him home. Jong Kook wants to rest on their headquarters but Kyung Min doesn’t want to. He told Jong Kook he won’t get enough rest there.

 

          “I’ll be fine...Thank you so much...” Jong Kook said.

 

          “Okay I’ll be going…” Kyung Min said and about to leave but then he turns and look at Jong Kook. “Just rest…Don’t you dare go to her…Araseo?...” he warns him.

 

          Jong Kook smiles and gave him a salute. “Yes Sir~…Don’t worry…”

 

          3 days passed by, Jong Kook finally goes to Ji Hyo. He’s getting better but still his arm is casted. He bought breakfast for her. He knocks on the door once then the door immediately opens it. He’s surprised.

 

          He smiles widely. “Good morning Miss Beautiful~…”

 

          Ji Hyo didn’t say anything and just looks at him. She wants to ask what happen to him but she keeps shut.

 

          “I’m sorry for not greeting you for days…” he said and raises his casted arm. “Things happen…” he added. Jong Kook gets to see her face more clearly this time. She’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter