Chapter 16 - Dragon Brothers

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Yah~! Bo Ah-yah~!!...” Bo Young shouted at her and helps Jong Kook.

 

          Jo Bo Ah, a pretty and cute woman. She’s Bo Young friend and also a part of medic team but she’s transferred at Busan. She really likes Jong Kook but he didn’t like her. He only sees her as her little sister like Bo Young.

 

          Bo Ah holds his arm. “I miss you Oppa…” she smiles at him.

 

          Ji Hyo is just looking at them but this new person in front of her makes her jealous. She wants to go to him and take away her hand holding his arm.

 

          “You’re here…” Kyung Min said seeing them. “Jong Kook-ah…let’s help them with their things…” he added.

 

          “Ah Ne~…” Jong Kook said and goes to their car.

 

          Bo Young drags Bo Ah. “Let’s go…” she said.

 

          “Jong Kook Oppa~…See you later…” Bo Ah said and smiles sweetly to him.

 

          “She’s so pretty…” Kwang soo said mesmerized by Bo Ah’s beauty.

 

          “You’re right…She’s really pretty…” Se Chan said too.

 

          Haha hits their head. “Yah~ you two~ how about you help getting our things?...” he said.

 

          They carry the things they brought. Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo. He is sure she’s smiling when he saw him before Bo Ah appears.

 

          “Ji Hyo-ssi~…” he calls her.

 

          Ji Hyo turns to him. She smiles a bit. “Ne~?...” she said.

 

          Jong Kook holds her hand. “Aniya~…Let’s go…” he smiles at her.

 

          They went to the villa where the others are. The rooms upstairs were for the girls and downstairs are for the boys. Jong Kook let Ji Hyo and So Min go upstairs to find their room.

 

          “That’s our room Haha-yah…We’ll be sharing…8 people are the capacity of that room…Our other teammates we’ll be using the other 2 rooms…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “Okay Hyung…” Haha said and put there things in the room.

 

          While in Ji Hyo and So Min’s room, the two were sharing and Bo Young with Bo Ah is sharing the other room.

 

          “Unnie~…What’s with that woman?...He clings to Jong Kook Oppa too much…Do you know her?...” So Min asked referring to Bo Ah.

 

          “I don’t know her…It’s my first time seeing her…” Ji Hyo responses. “Let’s go down and prepare the food…” she added.

 

          They went down and started to prepare the food for dinner. The other boys were out playing games together with Jae Suk.

 

          Kyung Min and Jong Kook help them to prepare the food.   

 

          “What should I do with these?...” Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo about the tomatoes.

 

          “Wash it then just slice it…” she said.

 

          Jong Kook goes to the sink and washes it. He was busy washing when Bo Ah hugs him from the back.

 

          “OPPA~!...” she said.

 

          Ji Hyo hears it and she looks at them. She’s starting to get annoyed by what she’s doing.

 

          “Let go Bo Ah-yah…” Jong Kook said and she let go of him.

 

          “Jang Hyuk Oppa and Tae Hyun Oppa will be coming too…” Bo Ah said following him.

 

          “Really?...That will be good…” he said then reaches where Ji Hyo is. “You should introduce yourself Bo Ah-yah…” he added.

 

          Bo Ah bows and smiles. “Annyong haseyo~…I’m Jo Bo Ah…current teammates of them but where transferred here in Busan…It’s nice meeting you…” she said and offers her hand to Ji Hyo.

 

          “It’s nice meeting you too…Song Ji Hyo…” Ji Hyo said and receives her hand.

 

          “And this is So Min…Haha…Kwang soo and Se Chan…” Jong Kook said and the four bows and Bo Ah do too.

 

          Bo Young arrives. “Yah~! Bo Ah-yah…Let’s go…Jae Suk Oppa and the others were waiting…They need some cheerer…” she said.

 

          “Okay…I’ll be going…Jong Kook Oppa…” Bo Ah said and planted a kiss on his cheek. “I miss you really…See yah later…” she added and leaves with Bo Young.

 

          Jong Kook was fluster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter