Chapter 24 - Clueless Ha Joon

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         “Ple-ase…Kim..Jong…Kook…” Ji Hyo said with tears falling from her eyes.

 

          Ji Hyo falls asleep after saying it. Ha Joon wipes her tears.

 

          “You’re deeply hurt by him…but you still call his name…Sleep well Ji Hyo-ssi…I won’t leave…” he said and falls asleep too.

 

          The next morning, Ji Hyo wakes up first. She opens her eyes seeing his face. She can’t help but smile sadly. She moves her hand and touches his face. She traces his nose line. Her tears fall from her eyes. It’s too much for her. Accepting that he is already gone then this happen. But why does she feel so familiar around him? She knows in her heart it’s him. It’s really him.

 

          She needs to get to know what happen to him if he is really Na Ha Joon. Ji Hyo is still having her deep thoughts. She didn’t realize Jong Kook is already awake looking at her.

 

          He wipes her tears. “Don’t be sad…” he said sincerely.

 

          Ji Hyo smiles a bit. “I’m not…Thank you…” she said and gets up.

 

          Jong Kook touches her forehead and checks her temperature. “Your fever’s gone…”

 

          “Thank you…Ha Joon-ssi…”

 

          He smiles. “It’s nothing…Let’s go and have something to eat…you must still need to drink medicine…for you to feel better…” he offers his hand.

 

          Ji Hyo takes it. As they were walking, her heart keeps beating abnormally. She felt so happy.

 

          They ate and go back to her hotel. Ha Joon insisted she should rest while he will try to look for him. Ji Hyo felt bad looking how he is eager to help her. She can’t even say that he is the she is looking for.

 

          “Ha Joon-ssi…I know it’s been too much…but instead of finding him…Can you tour me around tomorrow?...” she said. She feels so shy like she was asking for a date.

 

          “Okay...I can tour you around…I know beautiful places and good food to eat…I’ll see you tomorrow…” he replies.

 

          “Ne~…Thank you…You should rest too…”

 

          “I will…” he smiles and left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

          “I’m home…” Ha Joon said while entering the house.

 

          “Hyung~…” Gun Woo runs to him hearing his voice.

 

          Ha Joon pats his head. “Where have you been Hyung?...Noona’s mad at you…” Gun Woo said.

 

          “Really?...I’m dead…” he smiles at him.

 

          They go inside and see Ha Na looking at mad at him. She was about to throw him what she’s holding then Ha Joon runs to her Father.

 

          “Abeoji…help me…” he said and hides behind him.

 

          “YAH~!...Don’t hide there…You make us worry…Jinja~…” Ha Na said.

 

          “Mian~…Mian~…You don’t need to get mad…I’m okay…nothing happen…” he said.

 

          “JINJA~…You are really something…Did you rescue someone again?...” Ha Na said.

 

          Ha Joon smiles while scratching his head. “Ne~…You really know me Ha Na-yah…”

 

          “It’s all okay Ha Na-yah…Let’s eat…I know you’re already hungry Ha Joon-ah…” Ha Na’s Father said.

 

          Ha Joon sits and started to eat. Ha Na just smiles looking at him.

 

          After their dinner, Ha Joon sits outside and looks at the stars. Ha Na joins him.

 

          “Oppa…what are you doing here?...”  she asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter